[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

In this firmware Russian T9 works

thnx for the info, if you will get howto and share with us, I will try to make multilanguage T9.

After extensive testing over the past month or so, of all the roms available for the Mi2, I have to say I'm most pleased with WIUI 3.2.22. The Experimental version did manage to put my device into Deep Sleep much more often, but I can't say I noticed any real perceptible improvement in battery life, if any. I did, however, notice that some apps were not functioning properly due to the JLB7.0 kernel, most notably, Netflix (audio was going out of sync).

I had been flashing all the WIUI versions on top of each other without wiping and 3.2.22 was the most stable and appealing to me (I don't like the look of MIUI v5 aka WIUI 3.3.x). I've since done a complete wipe and flash of 3.2.22 and it's running smoother than ever with respectable battery life and everything is behaving as it should.

Overall, the Mi2 in combination with WIUI has been the best experience I've had in a LONG time--since the HTC Desire. I've tried flagship after flagship from HTC, Sony, Samsung, LG, etc., and no phone has been able to check off as many items as the Mi2 + WIUI.

The only glaring defect left right now is the microphone volume. It hasn't mattered what rom I use, the volume is incredible low, so low that I can't even use speakerphone because people on the other end can't hear me. Similarly, if I use an audio recorder, I have to have the phone right in front of my face and speak loudly in order to get any decent sound. Finally, with Google Now, I used to be able to speak casually with other phones and get accurate results, but with the Mi2, it's like I'm using an iPhone, that is, it gets everything wrong. In each of these scenarios, it's the microphone that's the issue so I don't know if there's a way to boost its sensitivity. I don't know if it's just me because no one else seems to be complaining about it. Otherwise, this phone is simply the best on the market right now.

thnx for your very detailed feedback! thnx

Uhm... is it normal?
While I was seeing a photo cam video

Where did you see that? I can't find it, but if it's true, just report it to here

hi, is there a way for using T9 in hebrew/english in the WIUI rom?
-->i will try a diffrent dialer, how can i change the lockscreen so the new dialer will be used and not the stock one?
tnx

Hi. I have a problem with my wife's Mi2. What ever launcher i download, and try to run, i DONT get the option to choose the default one. So everytime i press the home key, i go back to the preinstalled MiuiHome launcher. Even if i go to Settings/Apps , I dont see the default option enabled to any of the launchers i have installed!
Is there any way to fix this? Or any other way to uninstall MiuiHome and install Go Launcher as a default system app?
Thanks a lot!

:) I'm back, guys. Sorry for that.
We had little snow storm. I live in the city center, but we hadn't got electricity and central heating for almost 3 days.
freez-in1-smiley.gif

Congrat to our government.
Next WiUi coming this weekend, if everything will be right.
Some kernel tweaks under testing...

But I could test my Mi2 without plug for almost 4 days :D
Calling+SMS+Wifi+Camera+RR3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-19-06-53-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-19-06-53-34.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 232
  • Screenshot_2013-03-19-06-53-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-19-06-53-38.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 249
  • Screenshot_2013-03-19-06-53-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-19-06-53-48.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 234
3 days without heat!

Don't worry, I have wife, so.... :D
We live in second floor and this building keep warm little bit.
We had 16-18C, because sometimes the Sun warm our flat.
And our baby wore double sleeping-suit
bebefill.gif

She slept, like a bear in winter.

I forgot to share with you.
I made video samples.... Slowmo/4xFast mode

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:) I'm back, guys. Sorry for that.
We had little snow storm. I live in the city center, but we hadn't got electricity and central heating for almost 3 days.
freez-in1-smiley.gif

Congrat to our government.
Next WiUi coming this weekend, if everything will be right.
Some kernel tweaks under testing...

But I could test my Mi2 without plug for almost 4 days :D
Calling+SMS+Wifi+Camera+RR3

Wajk

How did you make this miracle of 3 days battery? I already new that your WIUI is good, but this? o_O

I would really like to start making custom roms for Xiaomi myself what tools do you use?
I'm having no success with the android kitchen.

How did you make this miracle of 3 days battery?
I already new that your WIUI is good, but this? o_O

Biggest battery eaters are 3G, screen and heavy CPU usage. I use my Mi2 on Normal mode with Live Wallpaper on 2G.
Mostly I used Camera, Gallery, Phone, SMS... and LED of course :D
and that apps don't use CPU on High.

I play little bit with RR3, but not too much.

Hi, I've installed Wiui 3.3.8, why is there no Italian language? Can I add it?
Thanks

Next version coming with it (thnx to Mish)
and many other improvements...

Next version coming with it (thnx to Mish)
and many other improvements...

Hi Wajk, Can you please look into the RTL problem on some of the MIUI apps (sms app for one).?

And thanks for WIUI it's really great!!

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2