[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

ohh, man, almost 8h screen time unbelievable, great. Thnx for your share.
I ordered my extra battery last week :D

Thanks in large part to the terrific development going in here! Your and MIUI android's work is greatly appreciated.

Honestly, if I didn't stream so much media, I might even be able to stretch the on screen time to 10-12 hours!

I think you're going to love the extended battery and I can't wait to hear your results.

Swyped from my Mi 2

Ive installed your rom on system 2 and i cant connect to any wifi. When i click on it it just says saved and dont want to connect. On system 1 miuiandroid rom works great.

Hello, first of all thanks for the marvelous rom but I'm encountering some error here, hope somebody can shed some light for me.

Current Situation
I've flashed both partition to WIUI
Partition 1 (WIUI 3.3.22)
Partition 2(WIUI 3.2.22)

Whenever I boot into partition 2 (the older version), I'm getting an error com.android.phone has stopped and it repeatedly popping up making the system unusable.
I tried flashing it back to MiUiAndroid and wiping cache using recovery but still no luck.

Any other solutions that I'm missing out?

TQ

Im installed the wiui v5 rom to system1 on the miui 3.22 rom and i don't any wipe process.Is it right ??

at the time;

-reboot recovery mode,
-wipe cache/user data/
-install new rom system one , is it right process??

Dear Wajk,
I'm using your newest rom after full wipe, which is excellent.
But Torch and flashlight don't work.
Do you know, what this could be? Cannot believe in an hardware problem.
Thx
morph

Hello, first of all thanks for the marvelous rom but I'm encountering some error here, hope somebody can shed some light for me.

Current Situation
I've flashed both partition to WIUI
Partition 1 (WIUI 3.3.22)
Partition 2(WIUI 3.2.22)

Whenever I boot into partition 2 (the older version), I'm getting an error com.android.phone has stopped and it repeatedly popping up making the system unusable.
I tried flashing it back to MiUiAndroid and wiping cache using recovery but still no luck.

Any other solutions that I'm missing out?

TQ
Hello it's me again, after some full data wiping and some testing I've finally found out why com.android.phone was crashing on my second partition.
It seems that both your rom are calling different phone application:

Partition 1(WIUI 3.3.22) When pressing the phone shortcut, it says cannot find phone app which leads me to thin it is directing to the 3.2.22 phone app. So I go into the app drawer and launch the phone app from there and wolla it works.
Which means in Partition 2(WIUI 3.2.2), it cannot finds the phone app which I assumed the location has been somehow changed in 3.3.22.

I hope this piece of info will be able to help you solve this problem.

Regards,
Ahinigami

Hello it's me again, after some full data wiping and some testing I've finally found out why com.android.phone was crashing on my second partition.
It seems that both your rom are calling different phone application:

Partition 1(WIUI 3.3.22) When pressing the phone shortcut, it says cannot find phone app which leads me to thin it is directing to the 3.2.22 phone app. So I go into the app drawer and launch the phone app from there and wolla it works.
Which means in Partition 2(WIUI 3.2.2), it cannot finds the phone app which I assumed the location has been somehow changed in 3.3.22.

I hope this piece of info will be able to help you solve this problem.

Regards,
Ahinigami
No you're wrong - what you're doing is starting to MIUI V4 after using V5. If you install and start MIUI V5, you can't go back to V4 without doing a full wipe. You have 2 systems to start on your phone, but that only works with 2 similar roms installed. Data partition is shared with both systems! If you install 2 different miuiandroid.com V5 versions it's ok, but if you e.g. install original miui.com and rom from here you'll end up with problems like you had.

No you're wrong - what you're doing is starting to MIUI V4 after using V5. If you install and start MIUI V5, you can't go back to V4 without doing a full wipe. You have 2 systems to start on your phone, but that only works with 2 similar roms installed. Data partition is shared with both systems! If you install 2 different miuiandroid.com V5 versions it's ok, but if you e.g. install original miui.com and rom from here you'll end up with problems like you had.
Thanks for the reply, I thought different version only applied to original ROM vs miuiandroid/wiui, I have no idea V 5 and 4 does not work with each other.

Then I'll just have to live with it somehow T.T

Got my M2 yesterday and first thing I did was install this Rom. Thank you have not encountered any problems so far. Using it on Fido Network, Vancouver BC!

is there a way to hide or rename carrier name in notification bar?

Xiaomi M2 - Tapatalk

It does work here so just look in the topic how to do it.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

It does work here so just look in the topic how to do it.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Might work for some people. Think it has to do with my SPN. I've even tried manually editing the son-conf.xml and it doesn't work. Might just be a isolated problem with my Carrier.

Just in case, it doesn't like blank or no characters, you're not trying that are you?

no I tried putting my name. did some Google search seems some people in Canada like me have this problem sometimes with miui or cm builds.

Xiaomi M2 - Tapatalk

Hi Wajk waiting for your next update..any preview of changelog??;)

MODs and new tweaks under testing.
I optimized recent and I add some new tweak to next release.

Got my M2 yesterday and first thing I did was install this Rom. Thank you have not encountered any problems so far. Using it on Fido Network, Vancouver BC!

thnx for your feedback

Yes youse MiuiSpConfig.app!

I also tested that app and working very well.
Just type new Carrier name and switch on and off Airplane mode.
And you are done.