[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

You know, our Camera has support 4x slow motion (2x(60fps),3x(90fps),4x(120fps))
this feature will be added into next version ;)

Of course, the highest setting required 480p, but working.
Test video coming soon, when I will record any interesting moment.

View attachment 5509 View attachment 5510

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2
It's sooooo wonderful....
I'm waiting the best Rom ever...YOURS!

Wajk, i have the MIUI 3.4.19 Rom installed in both partitions, do i just download WIUI 3.4.19, put it in internal memory, do all the wipes and flash it with MiRecovery to the partition that i want and its done?
Can i select partitions with CWM?
Then if i want MiRecovery again i just replace the .sh file?

Thanks

Installed, so far so good except Spanish translations, its not completely translated, half Spanish half English.

Hi,
I can't run game cheating programs(haxplorer, gamecih vs.) since 3.4.5 rom update..
Anyone can help me?

Send from my Xiaomi Mi-2

I believe you need turn on "Show popup window" for those programs or they couldn't get enough privilege

Hi,
I can't run game cheating programs(haxplorer, gamecih vs.) since 3.4.5 rom update..
Anyone can help me?

Send from my Xiaomi Mi-2

Reactions: ubelai
Excuse me, what exactly is WIUI, and what differences does it have with standard MIUI - except for the mirrowed M/W :) -?

Hi guys, i tried to flash this rom to my Mi2S.. but now it stucked at the bootlogo.. i cant go to recovery mode either, (stucked at MI screen too).
any ideas how to fix this?
i can only go to fastboot.

edit : is this because i cant downgrade to older rom? because mine was 3.4.26 .
ill try flashing using fastboot with 3.4.26 again.
but if i may ask, is there a possibility i can use 3.2.22 (jlb 7)? because my battery isnt that really wonderful with miui v5. thx

Since 3.4.5, if I'm not mistaken, we are all can't downgrade anymore. This is because they wanted to make one firmware for two devices. They've done universal kernel or something like that. So you can use only MIUI v5 now. Or MIUI v4 but with new kernel and probably with some errors.

Done, flashed stocked using miflash.. phew..
hmm, i guess ill try 3.4.5 since many good feedback for that version. lol

Wajk

After testing the 3.4.19 for over than a week I've concluded that battery wasn't good as 3.4.5 and the binaries removed from 4.2.2 don't make that difference ( I didn't tested benchmarks and other things) and the mod's that I ussualy install worked fine, but if I had to choose definely would be my choice 3.4.5 and I wanna se the improovements for this new version coming up. Thanks for the great job!

After testing the 3.4.19 for over than a week I've concluded that battery wasn't good as 3.4.5 and the binaries removed from 4.2.2 don't make that difference ( I didn't tested benchmarks and other things) and the mod's that I ussualy install worked fine, but if I had to choose definely would be my choice 3.4.5 and I wanna se the improovements for this new version coming up. Thanks for the great job!

Thnx for your review & feedback. Since 3.4.12 MIUI ROMs eat much more battery. Thats it. (In my opinion since Mi2S released.)
I agree with you, 3.4.5 better, but I can't stop. I will also try to optimize newer versions.
Use that version, which is best for you and your device. ;)

Not always latest is the best and fastest, but I need new features :D

Reactions: xeGox
Thnx for your review & feedback. Since 3.4.12 MIUI ROMs eat much more battery. Thats it. (In my opinion since Mi2S released.)
I agree with you, 3.4.5 better, but I can't stop. I will also try to optimize newer versions.
Use that version, which is best for you and your device. ;)

Not always latest is the best and fastest, but I need new features :D
We're waiting your 3.5.3..with new camera feature!

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

...strange...
in offline mode,battery drained 10-12% in 8h. With network enabled (2g) drained in 8h only 7%.

Waiting your 3.5.3. When a new version?

coming... under testing, yet. ;)
i would like to release on saturday as usual.
be patient
...strange...
in offline mode,battery drained 10-12% in 8h. With network enabled (2g) drained in 8h only 7%.

something wrong with your settings. Or some apps eat your battery...
My battery drain only 1-3% at night (8-10h). (2G + without airplane mode off course )