[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

My battery Life is actually great with 3.4.19, Didn't notice any differences compared to old versions! Thanks for the Rom! :)

Written on my Xiaomi MI 2 with Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Wajk
Have You added support to kernel.conf?it is useful to set kernel parameters,or not?

My freetime was very limited on this week, but I would like to test it next week. ;)
if you follow changelogs, my settings is:
- CPU governor: ondemand
- I/O scheduler: cfq
- read_ahead_kb: 4096kb

What is transfer app?

from MIUI changelog:
Transfer application ( Transferring files without network connection)

Reactions: MagoSaGazzu
Wajk, great 4x slow motion, you know when the bug will be fixed in the camera 8mpx (black bands at the top and bottom)?

Wajk, great 4x slow motion, you know when the bug will be fixed in the camera 8mpx (black bands at the top and bottom)?

that is not bug, that is "feature" :)
pixel numbers not relevant on this picture, but here is some info.
I hope you understand it.

Nokia-808-Sensor.jpg

Wajk, great 4x slow motion

here is my other sample with 4x SlowMo.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

in my opinion 90fps@720p better, because it is HD ;)
but if we need some extra, we should use that.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Didnt notice any slowmo in your 90fps video, look like normal speed to me.

I tried Slow Mode (runner icon with minus sign) and it records FastMo, and Fast Mode (runner icon with plus sign) records SlowMo, isnt it backwards? I think runner icons mean the mode in wich you are recording, not the fps, slow shoud be slow motion and fast, fast motion.

By the way, i installed this new release 3.5.3, and i still see MIUI Version 3.5.3, Kernel Version 3.4.0, is that right?

Wajk, Hello! Thank you, Excellent build!

Just tell me how to remove the firmware image (pre-installation) of the application: AliPay, Game Center?

I can not find them in the form .apk !

Wajk, Hello! Thank you, Excellent build!
Just tell me how to remove the firmware image (pre-installation) of the application: AliPay, Game Center?
I can not find them in the form .apk !

Thnx for your feedback!
That apps removed from MIUIandroid/WiUi builds, but if you still see them, just uninstall them from App Manager.
Or drag&drop app icons to the top of launcher and uninstall.

Reactions: Privalov-al
Wajk

I've just downloaded and getting to do some testing and the performance is beyond all the expectations ( I think that should be the 4.2.2 binaries again) I'll try to add some mod's and tweaks latter. Let's see if the battery performance still as good as 3.4.5 but in all your ROM's the GPS take a little bit to locate (I'm in Brazil), but i fixed this with some instructions and files from XDA's forum. How you optimize your GPS? It's the optimization global or local? Thanks!

Hey, I am currently on the MIUI Germany 3.4.26 and I am interessted in trying WIUI. Would it be fine to make a backup in the MIUI Germany rom including all of my apps and restore them in WIUI or should I download it again?

Currently using 3.5.3
battery drain quite fast, 1% /hour on standby... 2g and data on . no screen at all

Hey, I am currently on the MIUI Germany 3.4.26 and I am interessted in trying WIUI. Would it be fine to make a backup in the MIUI Germany rom including all of my apps and restore them in WIUI or should I download it again?

just do Backup with MIUI Backup, but Wipe Data not required.
Wipe Cache and Advanced/Wipe Dalvik cache and after just flash ROM.

I implemented some presettings, so if you would like to use maximum performance and battery do Wipe Data and restore your Backup except System settings, but if you haven't got enough time for it. Don't worry about it.

If anybody coming from older WiUi, Wipe Cache absolutely enough.

Currently using 3.5.3
battery drain quite fast, 1% /hour on standby... 2g and data on . no screen at all

something wrong with your settings. Or some apps eat your battery...
My battery drain only 1-3% at night (8-10h). (2G + without airplane mode off course )

Use that ROM which is best for you and your device. ;)

Screenshot_2013-05-05-09-41-22.png
Screenshot_2013-05-05-09-41-25.png

Reactions: boojay