[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

been using it for one week. Good rom indeed!

Better batterylife compared to stock miui. - i have no screenshot or recorded accurate battery stats..but i can tell, its good. Currently, my phones already reached 2d 1h with 3 hours+ screen... on 2g, and data 24/7 on.. i never turn off my data.

about auto brightness - on normal use, its pretty good. But theres problem to it.. ex : i often play games on my bed before sleeping.. lights all turned off.. so the phone will go to lowest brightness setting and its pretty dimmed, especially when playing games.

if i werent playing games, the auto brightness worked superb.. the screen wont hurt my eyes when i read texts at night. :D

so far so good, im waiting for next build!

Xiaomi Mi2S - 2000mah battery.

Reactions: Fil Dunsky
Hi, very nice ROM, can you fix the volume option please, in the miui stock ROM, if you press the icon of sounds that appear when you hit the volume rocker, you will be able to get in the volume setting.
Sorry 4 my bad english, I hope you understand what I said.
Thanks for your work.

Also the pop-up of the app "note" doesn't work

Hi guys! I've been using this rom from a week and everything is working like a charm :D today i wanted to try a tegra game so i've installed CF3D from playstore in order to gain compatibility with the game (Burn Zombie Burn). after launching CF3D the mi2 restarted to install drivers but it was no longer booting (stucked at white mi logo). I've restored a backup made with cw and now everything is normal. Is there a way to play tegra games on mi2? thank you!

hi. try
Hi guys! I've been using this rom from a week and everything is working like a charm :D today i wanted to try a tegra game so i've installed CF3D from playstore in order to gain compatibility with the game (Burn Zombie Burn). after launching CF3D the mi2 restarted to install drivers but it was no longer booting (stucked at white mi logo). I've restored a backup made with cw and now everything is normal. Is there a way to play tegra games on mi2? thank you!
:

Use Chainfire 3D to add Nvidia plugin for Tegra Zone. Redo market & add nvidia plugin to each of the Tegra Zone games that's on your phone."
All within Chainfire 3D (make sure you install the drivers)
default openGL settings > Use plugins > Nvidia
Per-app OpenGL settings > Tegra Zone > USe plugin > Nvidia
Do the above for all Tegra games & make sure you Fix Market settings within CF3D.

hi. try
:

Use Chainfire 3D to add Nvidia plugin for Tegra Zone. Redo market & add nvidia plugin to each of the Tegra Zone games that's on your phone."
All within Chainfire 3D (make sure you install the drivers)
default openGL settings > Use plugins > Nvidia
Per-app OpenGL settings > Tegra Zone > USe plugin > Nvidia
Do the above for all Tegra games & make sure you Fix Market settings within CF3D.

Hi thank you for the reply. The problem is that i'm not able to successfully finish the driver installation since after pressing "Install cf3d driver and reboot" the mi2 is no longer booting as i said before.

Hi thank you for the reply. The problem is that i'm not able to successfully finish the driver installation since after pressing "Install cf3d driver and reboot" the mi2 is no longer booting as i said before.
Chainfire 3d is only for froyo and gingerbread.
So this is not recommended to use, even if it works.

Chainfire 3d is only for froyo and gingerbread.
So this is not recommended to use, even if it works.

Yes... searching for the problem i've read this too. Anyway i've used that tool on my glorious HTC HD2 and was working fine even with JellyBean 4.1. So sadly... no way to play tegra games on mi2 at the moment...

So basically its the original 3.5.17 rom with same tweaks as your other versions? No new tweaks in this one?

How can I change launcher if needed? I downloaded Apex Launcher just for testing it and Miui Home always launches. I tried to clear the defaults but it doesn't let me. It's not a big problem but I wish I could try out different ones.

::edit::

Nevermind, found it. (settings > display > preferred launcher)

New keyboard is nice but lacks many options.
With punctuation keys, space bar is too short to press.
Keysound is too low.

Hi, very nice ROM, can you fix the volume option please, in the miui stock ROM, if you press the icon of sounds that appear when you hit the volume rocker, you will be able to get in the volume setting.
Sorry 4 my bad english, I hope you understand what I said.
Thanks for your work.

Also the pop-up of the app "note" doesn't work
in 3.5.17 its working perfectly.