[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hello today i got my mi2s and installed this rom,I loved it but i had 2 random reboots any idiea why ?
and i noticed that in the recent apps the dropbox icon have a little lock on it and when i press the clean button all the apps closed but the dropbox stays,why ?

I`m having some bug,
when I talk for abaut 3-4 min phone looses conection. today I was out of network until I restarted

hi

i would like to share this post from the miui chinese forum, where a modified camera app for m2/m2s has been showed ..so maybe you could add this to the next release of wiui!

Reactions: ubelai
hi

i would like to share this post from the miui chinese forum, where a modified camera app for m2/m2s has been showed ..so maybe you could add this to the next release of wiui!

What's the difference?
I don't understand chinese....
Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

i already changed the old cam app with this one using root explorer, photos are more natural, sharper, better contrast...

the camera quality has been improved. Camera on 3.5.17 its blurry. You can see that in the zoom in of the bike.
i already changed the old cam app with this one using root explorer, photos are more natural, sharper, better contrast...

My 3.5.17 camera works perfect. Had a little fiddle last night and changed the focus from Auto to Normal. The autofocus already sucks as it is so I decided to completely disregard the feature as normal mode does the same thing BUT delivers a clearer overall picture.

Give it a shot.

What's the difference?
I don't understand chinese....
Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2
I shall interprete this to you ,in chinese miui ,all guys hate the bad performance of the camera,so the said guy introduced this own camera version .

i would suggest to backup or just rename your old camera app and then replace or copy the new app

lukanz, are yo a Chinese native speaker? I'd be interested in why there are packages for only the Camera.apk and for Camera.apk+libraries - gTranslate does not help. Do you know in which way the Camera.apk was modified? Or is this an earlier version of Camera.apk which just gave better quality?

Hi guys,

I just flashed this ROM, and it seems a bit laggy compared to a previous version of WIUI I had installed, and also compared to the latest MIUI ROM...

Does anyone else notice that?

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

no i'm not chinese..i installed the camera.apk because as you can see in the zip file there a lot of file..and i'm not sure where to put them ..so i decided to install the other one!

@mklcf in doing what its laggy ?

@mklcf in doing what its laggy ?

It's laggy when scrolling (through homescreens and settings for example)
I guess it's not lag but stutters actually.

Wajk

I'm having the feeling that animations are slower(twice) compared to 3.5.3 or 3.4.5(Best ROM's that you made) that's just me or you modified this too?

I just flashed this ROM, and it seems a bit laggy compared to a previous version of WIUI I had installed, and also compared to the latest MIUI ROM...

After flash use ROM for couple days. It's make cache files and many small things. After that you will get more responsive device ;)

I'm having the feeling that animations are slower(twice) compared to 3.5.3 or 3.4.5(Best ROM's that you made) that's just me or you modified this too?

I haven't problem with latest version, but framework is always changing, next version coming with more optimized animations.
(new settings under testing) Reduce animations speed for yourself with developers settings on actual release...
If you need.

Framework is always changing, next version coming with more optimized animations.
(new settings under testing) Reduce animations speed for yourself with developers settings on actual release...
If you need.

Wajk

Thanks for the quick answer. Slow animations makes me feel that the device is slow, but I will install on the other partition and test your hint.

Wajk can you modify some apps of v5 to work in v4? i cant seem to make them work. I just want File Explorer, Music, Compass.
Modifying apps its out of my league.

I suspect it scales up the CPU, or changes the governor?
What I like to know is how / how much?

I think it was like this:
Performance use the processor always at 1.5Ghz
Normal mode varies between speeds depending on what you are doing, i think its between 384Mhz and 1.5Ghz.
Power Saving varies from 384Mhz to 918Mhz max.