[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hey great job with the tweaks, working great on my Mi2s, but I have a question, what about Mi2a model, does this rom work also with Mi2a?

is there a wiui rom for Mi2a? how come noone is developing something for that model?

I found a bug.
I used set cpu n setup few profiles. I had set few cpu range. It work when it's on screen on. But when I off my screen n on back. It does not follow the profile setting.

pls fix this in next update. It can be helpful to save battery life.

@M2S

I found a bug.
I used set cpu n setup few profiles. I had set few cpu range. It work when it's on screen on. But when I off my screen n on back. It does not follow the profile setting.

pls fix this in next update. It can be helpful to save battery life.

@M2S
This is not a bug but a feature Xiaomi has integrated.
The battery profile you set in settings is overriding your custom settings.
Problem is you can't disable this feature very easy.

Thnx for your feedback, I would like to replace blue color in 4.2 keyboard, that's why this bug.
But I attached one mtz to this post, Just import it with Themes app and apply it ;)

update: fixed ROM uploaded!

The mtz fix doesn't work for me, I will try with the fixed ROM, thank You!

i don't download MiuiSpnConfig.apk file.
are there another file location for download

WIUI rom for MI2 = rom made by Wajk for his MI2. A true developer makes rom only for device he owns.

Wysłane z MI-2
why does that make him a true developer? I can guess that they will only develop for their device, I was just asking if there were alternatives for the Mi2a instead of using only the MiUi

can xiaomi 2s 32GB use this ROM?
Yes I'm using it right now

I was just asking if there were alternatives for the Mi2a instead of using only the MiUi

No. You were asking if there is WIUI rom for MI2A. And I told that Wajk owns "WIUI" brand and its only for his MI2 not MI2A. Alternatives? Why? WIUI is normal MIUI rom just with Wajk tweaks. Just use latest miuiandroid rom for taurus and thats all.

No. You were asking if there is WIUI rom for MI2A. And I told that Wajk owns "WIUI" brand and its only for his MI2 not MI2A. Alternatives? Why? WIUI is normal MIUI rom just with Wajk tweaks. Just use latest miuiandroid rom for taurus and thats all.

I've asked if there was a wiui for the mi2a then alternatives, since I am using wiui I can see that the battery has improved, and I care for those tweaks

Ok.. but still. I told that there's no WIUI for MI2A as Wajk has MI2.

Hi guys,help me please.
I have removed system app called "data monitor( also network assistant)..
Can someone send me apk for new installation?

Hi guys,help me please.
I have removed system app called "data monitor( also network assistant)..
Can someone send me apk for new installation?

just re-flash Wajk rom without wiping data.
data monitor apk is in system files which are copied into your phone while you flash your rom :)

Hi! Is is possible to reupload WIUI 3.5.3 to another hosting, because I can't download it from goo.im for two days -_- Some of WIUI ROMs I have found on another sites and downloaded them, but not the 3.5.3 :(

Hi! Is is possible to reupload WIUI 3.5.3 to another hosting, because I can't download it from goo.im for two days -_- Some of WIUI ROMs I have found on another sites and downloaded them, but not the 3.5.3 :(

strn

the server it's up and runing:)

I'd like to go back to V4, but unfortunately, there is no way for V5 downgrading...
How can the guys release the touch firmware without warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate them, I hate the heat bug in V5...............

I'd like to go back to V4, but unfortunately, there is no way for V5 downgrading...
How can the guys release the touch firmware without warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate them, I hate the heat bug in V5...............
In rhe first post, under the 3.2.22 final there are the instructions for downgrading. Please, let us know if it works.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

In rhe first post, under the 3.2.22 final there are the instructions for downgrading. Please, let us know if it works.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

I tried before like this: flash JLB3.0 via fastboot, it can works well, but then I flash JLB5.0, touch screen failure happened.
It seems that the new touch firmware is only compatible with a few V4 rom, like: JLB10.0&7.0&3.0 and 2.10.12(an old rom).

Who can edit the touch firmware?

its the first time im using wiui and got very bad battery life...power mode is on normal and all battery draining features (wifi, bluetooth, gps, ...) are set to OFF
is this a problem with 3.5.31 ?

further i cant get init.d to work. placed my script 99_my_script in /etc/init.d/ with 755 but it will not be executed at startup ..am i doing something wrong ?

its the first time im using wiui and got very bad battery life...power mode is on normal and all battery draining features (wifi, bluetooth, gps, ...) are set to OFF
is this a problem with 3.5.31 ?

further i cant get init.d to work. placed my script 99_my_script in /etc/init.d/ with 755 but it will not be executed at startup ..am i doing something wrong ?

How is your phone doing after a few charges?