[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Wajk
Looking forward to next experimental version. When it will be available ?
Thanks!:)

After next v5 release, I hope on this weekend.
I must work on Saturday, so maybe it will delay to Monday.

Hi Wajk,
thanks for your precious work. I'm trying your 3.2.22 FINAL since a couple of days and I find it amazing.

Thnx :)

Just one thing to notice. I'm using Italian language and I can't set the clock properly. Whatwever way I try, i always have the date in U.S. form (year/month/day) and the day name in chinese. Any promt?

Use other Clock widget, default widget working only in english/chinesse under v4.

wajik ,I had updated a file ,hope you can take a time to read it/

I read it, I will check some system files for better chinesse support.

So many downloads a only 4 donations? Don't be a miser!
Thanks for your work Wajk!

You're welcome ;)
I working for free (this is my hobby). Donations are not expected
but always greatly appreciated. That are give to me more power for continue.

Very happy with latest V4 version, after some days of using it. Really fast and smooth even in power saving mode. Benchmarks are not completely trustworthy, but here you have...
View attachment 6031
and the battery using the 3100mAh one
View attachment 6032

Great, thnx for your quick feedback!
Your results are AMAZING!

Wajk, waiting for your next v5 update with latest resources included in your ROM pls... like Acid sound engine, Crossbreader or pimp my ROM app etc....
dont you think it is a good idea to include them in your future releases ?
waiting for your new tweaks also !

If something works, better not touch it to much. And this ROM works really well, so I think it's not so good idea to start adding more and more tweaks. I believe wajk knows what he does, and adding all the package tweaks in the world probably won't make a better ROM.
JMO ;)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

thanks ,dude ,I know I requested too much from your side ,but still thanks for your patience and hard-work.
all my reply was get from Chinese users ,they like wiui better than miui because it is battery friendly ,but from other side ,they cannot get rid of the xiaomi framework,because they can use some function in China ,I do hope you can add this function .
if possible ,when you release ,release two version ...........but it will take much time of you .

Reactions: Wajk
I used the wiui 3.8.2 and I could reach 4.5 hours of screen time on stock battery and normal cpu usage.
Now Im on miui 3.8.16 and Im barely can reach the 3.5....

*What I meant in my first question is the best screen time**

Still a bit noobish, but I installed (using updater) miui 3.8.23 and wanted to go back to wiui 382 after using the new miui for an hour or so. Ofcourse I could have gone to recovery mode and switch system but instead I used updater to install wiui 382 again while in the latest miui system partition. Now wiui 382 is very instable, settings keeps crashing even if I dont start it it keeps crashing.

Does anyone have the patience to explain to my why this happens and how to fix?

I don't know why I think that the system data conflicts. You should try to wipe in cwm after backup in miui. When restoring don't restore accounts it will cause errors.

Sent from my MI 2S

Hello, I have been using WIUI by one week now and I really like it. But I have to report a bug that doesn't occur in MIUI and broke a feature that I'm used to:
Go Settings -> (Device) Buttons & Keys -> (Long press) Back key: Close current App doesn't closes de apps, but the popup text "Successfully closed <app_name>" still is displayed.

Would be cool if someone else could test to confirm, maybe I'm a isolated case and this will just annoy our dev. :D

In any means, thank you for your great work.

Edit: It's not a WIUI issue, happens in MIUI also http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/long-press-close-button.21638/
But that is said in that thread is not true, because if you remove the app from Recent Panel it free some memory.

Still a bit noobish, but I installed (using updater) miui 3.8.23 and wanted to go back to wiui 382 after using the new miui for an hour or so. Ofcourse I could have gone to recovery mode and switch system but instead I used updater to install wiui 382 again while in the latest miui system partition. Now wiui 382 is very instable, settings keeps crashing even if I dont start it it keeps crashing.

Does anyone have the patience to explain to my why this happens and how to fix?

hey! you should boot in to recovery mode (long press power button -> reboot -> reboot recovery) and wipe/format cache using volume and power buttons. that should correct most problems after update/downgrade.

Well both in wiui and miui the long hold gives me the notification that you mentioned. Then it does the same as the home button. App still there in task manager.

after long press back memory gets cleared but the app appears in the menu I.e. recent app.

Sent from my MI 2S

mmm ... ok, problem:
new Mi2S, flashed the latest recovery, wiped, flashed the latest V5, and every time that i'm entering the settings, settings keep on crashing on me.
wiped twice, same result every single time.
any ideas ?

yeah. same here. dont know what to do...

sometimes MIUI don't like if you flash earlier version.
But don't care about it, new WiUi version coming soon, under uploading.

Best way:
1. flash latest CWM Recovery from Updater
2. reboot your device to Recovery
3. Wipe Data/Cache - Advanced Wipe Dalvik Cache
4. flash latest WiUi from CWM
5. restart your device & configure your system

sometimes MIUI don't like if you flash earlier version.
But don't care about it, new WiUi version coming soon, under uploading.

Yeah. I was suspecting something like that.
Good news, I'm flashing the update ASAP.

Edit: my only request its just do double check the keyboard. Because MIUI 23.8 multi-lang doenst have keyboard. Think it was an error.