[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Out of curiosity, I've been testing WIUI 3.8.23 the last two days and am noticing battery life is just a touch worse, but the rom is super smooth. Through BBS (Better Battery Stats), I can see the phone is spending much more time @ 1.51 GHz than in previous V5 versions, similar to how V4 is. Do you think you had added the 1242Mhz CPU mod to those versions prior to this one? I'm going to flash it and see if it regains similar battery life to those older versions. Either way, it's still a pleasure to use and I hope it will someday gain all the functionality of your final V4.

thnx for your feedback. New release has faster "transmission", that's why is smoother than before. That is very important for me. I can't stand microlag, because we have high-end phone ;) If you don't need max performance, just use my CPU MOD, I also use 1242Mhz MOD. Absolutely enough for me. I don't want to implement that MOD, we aren't same, if anybody need it, just use it ;)

Oh yes! You are awesome :)

Wajk, since I am using your Rom, the phone seems like 3000 mah battery :D You are perfect !:)
3.8.23 is working great! :) thanks for sharing wajk!
Best wishes to all your family, and again... Thanks for the amazing ROM!

Thnx, You're welcome. :)

hi Wajk there are some "lets say" bugs in your build.prop!
1."debug.composition.type" is set in MIUI by default to dyn and you double the line and now there is once "debug.composition.type=dyn" & "debug.composition.type=gpu"
2."ro.ril.disable.power.collapse" is also twice in there

Always the latest line is actual, so don't care about it ;)
I will clean next time.

Thank you for this new release and congratulations for becoming uncle, first of all!! :)

I saw that there was a new "correcting release" on the miui forum (3.8.26) that corrects a bug that occurred in "settings", when updating via OTA...does the latest wiui have the same bug?

Thank you for your reply!

Thank you for this new release and congratulations for becoming uncle, first of all!! :)

I saw that there was a new "correcting release" on the miui forum (3.8.26) that corrects a bug that occurred in "settings", when updating via OTA...does the latest wiui have the same bug?

I read it, but you can't update WiUi via OTA ;)
just flash full package (I tested it with and without Wipe Data on my device)

I also read some incoming call problem with 3.8.26, so I won't update...

Reactions: IngFoggy
I have fc in WiFi settings with WiFi on!!!
I can't enter in it with Wi-Fi on!

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

I read it, but you can't update WiUi via OTA ;)
just flash full package (I tested it with and without Wipe Data on my device)

I also read some incoming call problem with 3.8.26, so I won't update...

Ok, ok..i just wanted to be sure that bug will happens ONLY during an OTA update! ;) Thank you, Wajk...i'll go update my WIUI right now! :)

I have fc in WiFi settings with WiFi on!!!
I can't enter in it with Wi-Fi on!

What can I do?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377610190045.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377610190045.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 228
Hey Wajk,
Out of curiosity, I've been testing WIUI 3.8.23 the last two days and am noticing battery life is just a touch worse
Hi Wajk,
congrats on your sister's new baby!

I noticed too that WIUI 3.8.23 is far worse than previous build (Mi2S) previous build had fantastic battery life and now it is as worse as the standard weekly build :( Is there another thing that you changed? (on my Mi2S, your rom has already completely smooth).

Thank you again for your great work and for the hours that your are spending on WIUI...

Hi !
I want to install This ROM on my xiamoi mi2s.
Do i have to reset/delte cache Before ?
also where to put the file ? which folder?
Thx

Dalvik cache will be wiped during installation process. Wiping cache partition is not necessary, but advisable.

Put files into internal storage.

plz help !
what folder ?

if you use the Updater app, put the file wherever you want on the phone...you choose the installation file using the menu. If you want to use recovery, put the file in the root folder and rename it update.zip BEFORE rebooting in recovery.

Ok did it via the updater tool
How do i know its installed?

Also Facebook and YouTube icons dont look good eny help?
Thx

Check phone info. There should be "Android 4.1.1 WIUI".

And about that icons... I don't know what you mean. Post a screenshot.

Hi guys, just installed .23 v5, about the battery...its normal a drop of 9% in power mode during night (without use)? Im not100% sure but miui was draining less for what i can remember...

Inviato dal mio MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4

Also Facebook and YouTube icons dont look good eny help?

MIUI is very great, just start Themes app and check icons packs ;)

Hi guys, just installed .23 v5, about the battery...its normal a drop of 9% in power mode during night (without use)? Im not100% sure but miui was draining less for what i can remember...

No, it isn't normal. Check your sync settings and 3rd apps.
Here is my screen about last night:
14h uptime with 10min Screentime & 15 min Call

Screenshot_2013-08-28-10-20-54.jpg
Screenshot_2013-08-28-10-21-00.jpg

I fell That WhatsApp Kills My Battery when I get a new Message...
Can u maybe do somthing about it ?
also My Mi2s Is running slow :(

Unfortunately continues crashes on browser nstagram and keyboard

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk 2