[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

does your rom works faster and better battery with mods like Fly-On_Mod?

I use similar tweaks in my ROM, so not sure, but try it and report back
speed and battery never enough :D

and also any version of ''MIUI_Jelly_Bean_Control_Panel'' that works?i tryed 3 version and none works fine.the quick bar is gone.

CP not working under MIUI v5, only under MIUI v4

I'm happy to hear I was been useful to find a bug

Thnx again. I can't stand bugs, so I can't sleep till I found solution :D
New dolby driver required some extra config file.

Here is patch (for WiUi 2.8.23 EX), full ROM reuploaded...

Attachments

• Dolby_fix_4Mi2.zip
    644.1 KB · Views: 192
Wajk the new 3.8.23 is working great! And the battery consumption during standby is incredible. Only 1% drain after 8h sleep. Getting about 800pts more in antutu compared to miui 3.8.23. Also the settings crash didn't occure anymore after update. The problem must have been from moving back to an older version.

So what are you working on at the moment? Any interesting improvements in the pipeline for a future release?

Reactions: Wajk
Thnx again. I can't stand bugs, so I can't sleep till I found solution :D
New dolby driver required some extra config file.

Here is patch (for WiUi 3.8.23 EX), full ROM will be reupload tomorrow...
Thaaaaaanks

EDIT; Is it normal when I download/update a theme from theme market it FC?

ygabe6ag.jpg

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi MI 2 con Tapatalk 26°

Thaaaaaanks
EDIT; Is it normal when I download/update a theme from theme market it FC?

of course, not.
I downloaded and updated some themes and working right, here.

Try to wipe Themes app data/cache from App Manager

I tried flashing it on normal WIUI and the status bar is gone...

Thnx for your report.
I don't use it.

Wajk the new 3.8.23 is working great! And the battery consumption during standby is incredible. Only 1% drain after 8h sleep. Getting about 800pts more in antutu compared to miui 3.8.23. Also the settings crash didn't occure anymore after update. The problem must have been from moving back to an older version.

Thnx for your feedback, great!

Reactions: MSephiroth
Wajk, thanks for great work!
I don't know, but it seems to me as my device became more laggy in Power saving mode and I had to switch to Normal mode. This effect especially is observed during switching device from sleeping mode into operating mode.

The ROM works very well, battery life seems good and it does not crash or anything.

//edit Question, if a new version is released, how do I update? Will the new ROM wipe data or does it keep data?

of course, not.
I downloaded and updated some themes and working right, here.

Try to wipe Themes app data/cache from App Manager

Wajk

I'm having the same problem that xeGox with Themes app... Did a full erase fo both systems, caches are cleared... Fresh install, but the same FC.

If you can fix this bug we all will be glad!:)

EDIT: If I flash Normal WIUI first and EX right after(with proper cleaning of caches), no Theme FC, but it not seems right or "fully Ex experience"...:confused:

Reactions: xeGox
Wajk, thanks for great work!
I don't know, but it seems to me as my device became more laggy in Power saving mode and I had to switch to Normal mode. This effect especially is observed during switching device from sleeping mode into operating mode.
Try changing the governor from ondemand to interactive ; I feel that interactive is a bit more responsive (but ondemand saves a bit more battery)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: dextructor
Wajk

I'm having the same problem that xeGox with Themes app... Did a full erase fo both systems, caches are cleared... Fresh install, but the same FC.

If you can fix this bug we all will be glad!:)

EDIT: If I flash Normal WIUI first and EX right after(with proper cleaning of caches), no Theme FC, but it not seems right or "fully Ex experience"...:confused:
Dextructor... we have same problems...
3.8.23 ex Mi2 16gb?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Hi Wajk, just if it can be usefull for your work.
I have 3.8.23 ex in system 1 and 3.2.22 in system 2.
Yesterday I was in a place with bad 3g connection, so I tried both systems 3g connection.
The results: with 3.8.28 no line at all; with 3.2.22 full signal Edge.
Thanks for all.

Reactions: xeGox
How can I disable the updater notifications? It's getting anoying, I'm on WiUi 3.8.23 and updater is asking to install the MiUi mult 3.8.30...

You have several options: for me the best is to use Autostarts app from the play store (also available on FDroid) and deny all autostarts option for the updater app. You'll still be able to use it when you want to download a new version of MIUI.
Also, you can go into monitor app and deny internet acces to updater; the you'll probably need to wipe data from this app.
Of course, you can also freeze/ uninstall the app.

Reactions: Wajk and nightmike
Hello everyone! In the latest firmware I see a RAM memory leakage up to 450 Mb free memory. In old firmware was up to 800 Mb available memory. Is this normal for 3.8.23? In status bar not always downloading process is indicated (small arrow) during file downloading from internet.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

tried both 3.8.23 and 3.8.23EX. on firstone i always get a FC report for Xiaomi sync. On EX version, everything works ok until i enable wifi. when i do that, settings shut down and never open again. Back to 3.7.5EX.

Seems 3.8.23 is a buggy version ....

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-4s...con tapatalk 26°

How can I disable the updater notifications? It's getting anoying, I'm on WiUi 3.8.23 and updater is asking to install the MiUi mult 3.8.30...

Sorry for that, I also don't like it, so I will disable that function in next release.
I tried modded Updater.apk in this release, but that is not real solution.

Hello everyone! In the latest firmware I see a RAM memory leakage up to 450 Mb free memory. In old firmware was up to 800 Mb available memory. Is this normal for 3.8.23?

We have 2GB RAM, Android basic settings are configured to smaler RAM. I configured WiUi to better memory usage, I talking about earlier. Don't worry about it, If you will start one huge app and it will need more RAM, your device will make it, trust me :)

So your device just use memory and don't leave empty. You know, apps will be open faster from RAM.

I play many times with 3D Games and other memory killer apps and they working very well. If you would like to see more free RAM, just use builtin memory cleaner.

So just use Memory killer once and check how much memory used by my ROM.
Other part of used memory used by your apps.

tried both 3.8.23 and 3.8.23EX. on firstone i always get a FC report for Xiaomi sync. On EX version, everything works ok until i enable wifi. when i do that, settings shut down and never open again. Back to 3.7.5EX.

Xiaomi fully restructured Settings apk in latest version, In my opinion they are working something big. (Maybe new base, 4.2.2 or 4.3). That's why you will see some FC. I use a lot of WiFi but I didn't see any FC, but I didn't restore System settings from Backup.

Good to hear, 3.7.5 EX working right for You.

Seems 3.8.23 is a buggy version ....

EX is Experimantal version, if you can't accept it use nonEX version or use that ROM which is working better for you. Not always the latest is the best release, but I working hard on it.

We aren't same. I always use latest WiUi on my device and I didn't see any FC, yet. Except on EX with Dolby settings which is fixed by me. (Thnx for report to You.)

Maybe not working right for you, but working right and incredible fast for me.

Just ordered my 32GB version from ibuygou.com. Used to run WIUI on my P990 and loved it so I'll be installing this one straight away!

Welcome here! :D

Sorry for that, I also don't like it, so I will disable that function in next release.
I tried modded Updater.apk in this release, but that is not real solution.

EX is Experimantal version, if you can't accept it use nonEX version or use that ROM which is working better for you. Not always the latest is the best release, but I working hard on it.

We aren't same. I always use latest WiUi on my device and I didn't see any FC, yet. Except on EX with Dolby settings which is fixed by me. (Thnx for report to You.)

Maybe not working right for you, but working right and incredible fast for me.

Oh @wajk I'm talking about xiaomi....not you :D

Your ROM is superb.... Only last one has some bug for xiaomi work!

We're waiting next release.. Maybe 4.3?!?

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-4s...con tapatalk 26°