[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Wajk, could I flash latest radio on WIUI V4 ? I feel the wifi signal is not as good as in latest v5.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

It seems that on normal battery mode, core 0 is almost constantly at 1728 Mhz. On battery saver the cores can still reach 1728 Mhz. The Antutu score is impressive but I doubt that it's good for the device. This may be a bug. Also, the screen heated up when I ran Antutu, something that does not happen on other roms.

the new camera app has a lot nice things.but after a little use i did,i think pics are not so good as stock.but i have to see more and in daylight.but really love the app,is fantastic.

hmmm ... can't find the 3.9.13 build, read like 10 pages backwards from the end.
no link, or am i blind?
one more question, in the 3.9.13, the FC on the settings got fixed ?

..and 3.9.13 will be the next upcoming release. I guess wajk is putting down a changelog of what we should expect from the future release.

Reactions: Wajk
..and 3.9.13 will be the next upcoming release. I guess wajk is putting down a changelog of what we should expect from the future release.

Be patient, Wajk is not a rom building robot! Wait until Saturday / Sunday before asking again. He's normally releasing his rom pretty fast! :)

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4

Reactions: Wajk and MSephiroth
Be patient, Wajk is not a rom building robot! Wait until Saturday / Sunday before asking again. He's normally releasing his rom pretty fast! :)

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4

HE ISN'T?! XD

Swyped from my Mi 2

Reactions: Wajk
camera looks nice,
can't you just put that in your updates?
would be awesome

No, I also like stock Camera app, I use both, now.
If you would like to use it, install steps are very easy ;)
I try to keep clean this ROM.

Wajk, could I flash latest radio on WIUI V4 ? I feel the wifi signal is not as good as in latest v5.

Yes of course, just try it.
But in my opinion WiFi driver also different, so not sure other radio will solve your problem.

Wajk ! are you planning to release your updated ROM tomorrow ?

new version coming next week (3.9.13), you find preview changelog in post #2
I have some offline job on this weekend...

Reactions: manohar and deini
Hello,
i am a newbie,
i have just a question:
i am having problems with the WLAN DISPLAY function of my XIAOMI M2S with latest stock rom JLB21.0
Screen mirroring does not work with my LG smart tv LA 667S (it has miracast function enabled)
Do you think that with this ROM or some other custom ROMs, i can solve the problem?
Thank you!

I never tried AnTutu, but thnx for your report :)

If anybody would like to try other Camera app than stock, here is an other chance....

Great Camera app!

Here a little test, a picture from an Android 4.4 lying on my desk... :rolleyes:

15oeyj7.jpg

Hello,
i am a newbie,
i have just a question:
i am having problems with the WLAN DISPLAY function of my XIAOMI M2S with latest stock rom JLB21.0
Screen mirroring does not work with my LG smart tv LA 667S (it has miracast function enabled)
Do you think that with this ROM or some other custom ROMs, i can solve the problem?
Thank you!
Working without problems.

Attachments

• IMG_20130906_152915.jpg
    IMG_20130906_152915.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 222
Not tested with LG. WiFi Display is a standart, it should work on all TV regardless which manufacturer has sticker on it.

thanks
my lg tv has wifi embedded, it does not need sticker
and has miracast option
but it does not work with my xiaomi m2s with stock rom.
it tells 'xiaomi phone connected' but it does not mirror the screen... do you use a sticker to connect to your tv ?
which brand and model of tv do you have?
does it have miracast option?
Thanks!
thanks!

We're waiting next release.. Maybe 4.3?!?

Xiaomi is looking like any other manufacturer about updating older devices, they just don't do it. Hongmi and Mi-3 got android 4.2.1 ... Mi-2s and older will die on 4.1.1

Hi guys, got problems with tasker, swiftpad and any other similar apps... They works only when their window are active, I'm the only one experiencing this issue? I think its a bug of the ROM. All the apps are setted as trusted (all green) and have access service allowed if needed, please let me know

Inviato dal mio MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4

Xiaomi is looking like any other manufacturer about updating older devices, they just don't do it. Hongmi and Mi-3 got android 4.2.1 ... Mi-2s and older will die on 4.1.1

Xiaomi updated mi1/s when made miui v5.
Why they shouldn't update mi2/s with mi3?

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-4s...con tapatalk 26°

Wajk, what have you done with the icons?
I´ve tried several times to include this icon package -> click, yes just the icons, into your rom but whatever i try it doesnt work.
  • Include in the ROM using 7zip or Android Kitchen before installing it in CWM -> installs but hangs in bootloop
  • Replace the icon file in system folder with a Root explorer -> Deleting the old file seems to be fine, but the new one cant get copied.
With MIUI-Germany for example there is not any problem.

This is the only issue preventing me from using your Rom ;)

thanks
my lg tv has wifi embedded, it does not need sticker
and has miracast option
but it does not work with my xiaomi m2s with stock rom.
it tells 'xiaomi phone connected' but it does not mirror the screen... do you use a sticker to connect to your tv ?
which brand and model of tv do you have?
does it have miracast option?
Thanks!
thanks!

I have a LG LA6200 and Wi-Fi Display works fine with mine Xiaomi 16gb M2S.

- Enable Miracast on TV.
- Then you go on wifi settings on your Xiaomi and select Wi-Fi Display.
- Select your TV on the device list.
- Accept the connection request on the TV.
Done.

Wajk, what have you done with the icons?
I´ve tried several times to include this icon package -> click, yes just the icons, into your rom but whatever i try it doesnt work.
  • Include in the ROM using 7zip or Android Kitchen before installing it in CWM -> installs but hangs in bootloop
  • Replace the icon file in system folder with a Root explorer -> Deleting the old file seems to be fine, but the new one cant get copied.
With MIUI-Germany for example there is not any problem.

This is the only issue preventing me from using your Rom ;)
Just try another icon pack, like V5 Extended. It works wery well.