[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hi guys, got problems with tasker, swiftpad and any other similar apps... They works only when their window are active, I'm the only one experiencing this issue? I think its a bug of the ROM. All the apps are setted as trusted (all green) and have access service allowed if needed, please let me know

Inviato dal mio MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4

No one know? :/

I have a LG LA6200 and Wi-Fi Display works fine with mine Xiaomi 16gb M2S.

- Enable Miracast on TV.
- Then you go on wifi settings on your Xiaomi and select Wi-Fi Display.
- Select your TV on the device list.
- Accept the connection request on the TV.
Done.

YEEESSSS!!!!
Now it works also with my LG 667S 47" 3d cinema smart tv!!
Thank youuuuuuuuu!
i dont know why it did not work before...
i followed the same steps you told me...but my tv didn't find the xiaomi
But yesterday i went to an electronic shop (Mediaworld), and tried wlan display with some philips smart tv : the wlan display worked fine.
Then when i went back to home, retried and it worked also with my LG tv...
i dont know why...perhaps before there was something that dint allow the miracast streaming...
thank you a lot!!!

Hi everybody, this forum and support for our mi2 is si great, thank you very much for your effor!
Can I install this wiki also if I have miui now? I have 3.9.6.
Evrything will work as normal I need not to wipe because everything is perfect

Hi everybody, this forum and support for our mi2 is si great, thank you very much for your effor!
Can I install this wiki also if I have miui now? I have 3.9.6.
Evrything will work as normal I need not to wipe because everything is perfect
of course,even that you can downgrade to v4

Thank you leqqy, so the only thing is I download the wiui rom from here and from my miui I upgrade with the updater as normal miui update right? Then it will reboot in the other partition and everything is working perfectly?!
Because I heard in some forum that two different rom can't work in the mi2 cause the two partitions are not available for two different rom but the can only manage different miui version of the same miui rom

Thank you very much

Thank you leqqy, so the only thing is I download the wiui rom from here and from my miui I upgrade with the updater as normal miui update right? Then it will reboot in the other partition and everything is working perfectly?!
Because I heard in some forum that two different rom can't work in the mi2 cause the two partitions are not available for two different rom but the can only manage different miui version of the same miui rom

Thank you very much
1/just flash rec,and use rec to flash on system 1,donot need to enable trudualboot.{recommend to three wipes}
2.or you use update to flash the wiui .

I just got my Mi2s from ibuygou.com. I live in sweden. Should I flash this ROM? I want english language, Google play and stuff like that. Not so concerned about tweaks and add-ons.

What is the best and most simple option?

I just got my Mi2s from ibuygou.com. I live in sweden. Should I flash this ROM? I want english language, Google play and stuff like that. Not so concerned about tweaks and add-ons.

What is the best and most simple option?

Download the ROM, go to updater and select the ROM you just downloaded. Wiui ROM has better battery life. It's multi language and has Google play, as does miui ROM from the front page.

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

Hi guys, got problems with tasker, swiftpad and any other similar apps... They works only when their window are active, I'm the only one experiencing this issue? I think its a bug of the ROM. All the apps are setted as trusted (all green) and have access service allowed if needed, please let me know

There are many issues with certain apps not working with MIUI V5, it has nothing to do with WIUI, all V5 roms are affected. Wajk has done the best he can with what's available to him.

If you want a fully functional rom where all apps are working properly, I'd recommend downgrading to a V4 rom like WIUI 3.2.22 final version in the OP of this thread.

Swyped from my Mi 2

Reactions: dextructor
There are many issues with certain apps not working with MIUI V5, it has nothing to do with WIUI, all V5 roms are affected. Wajk has done the best he can with what's available to him.

If you want a fully functional rom where all apps are working properly, I'd recommend downgrading to a V4 rom like WIUI 3.2.22 final version in the OP of this thread.

Swyped from my Mi 2
Me too. Also, v4 is faster and more battery friendly. I'm using it with latest radio and is by far the best rom I've tried.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: Wajk and boojay

I don't use those app, but if it has some kinds of "floating" stuff, MIUI V5 hides them by default for security reason, since some maleware may cover your password field with it's own floating field. But you can enable it by your self. Just go to system settings - apps find your app or just long press the app in recent apps list, you will see the option.

Reactions: boojay
Today I received my MI2s and updated to the 3.8.23 version of Wiui, but every time I open the wifi settings, the applications force closes. A few pages back somebody also has the same issue, but I didn't really found a solution. Id I disable the wifi, I can access the settings, but as soon as I turn on wifi, it crashes.

Is there a solution or workaround for this annoying problem?

Today I received my MI2s and updated to the 3.8.23 version of Wiui, but every time I open the wifi settings, the applications force closes. A few pages back somebody also has the same issue, but I didn't really found a solution. Id I disable the wifi, I can access the settings, but as soon as I turn on wifi, it crashes.

Is there a solution or workaround for this annoying problem?
I believe it's a bug in MIUI 3.8.X which has been fixed in 3.9.X And yes, wipe data&cache can solve this problem.

i have a bug with messages... when i tried to recover messages in sms backup & restore, it failed in WIUI v4 latest version...
what could be the problem. it keeps asking me for restarting the phone & try... i did like that & also uninstalled & reinstalled the app itself... i never had any problem in restoring msgs in sms backup in V5 version of MIUI or WIUI or any other versions.... now this looks strange for me...
Can anyone pls help me with messaging & restoring function pls... other than that v4 is superb in terms of battery & performance...
i am liking this ROM...

i have a bug with messages... when i tried to recover messages in sms backup & restore, it failed in WIUI v4 latest version...
what could be the problem. it keeps asking me for restarting the phone & try... i did like that & also uninstalled & reinstalled the app itself... i never had any problem in restoring msgs in sms backup in V5 version of MIUI or WIUI or any other versions.... now this looks strange for me...
Can anyone pls help me with messaging & restoring function pls... other than that v4 is superb in terms of battery & performance...
i am liking this ROM...

I'm not sure what sms app you use, but I use SMS Backup+ and I find logging out then back in solves that problem. It takes forever to restore messages tho, but it works.

Swyped from my Mi 2

i install this rom , and the phone in loop
and now , i cant insert to download mode
what i can do with this?

There is no download mode. Only Samsung has it. Are you sure, that you posted it in right section?

Volume + and power is recovery mode. Do you push the buttons in right order? (press and holt volume + then press and hold power until MI logo appears.

Equivalent of download mode is fastboot. (Vol- and power)