[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

I working on some Top Secret project ;)
but I would like to update it with some improvements.
I will release it I hope soon.

Thnx for your reports, guys. I checked new radio and it has got some new changes from MIUI guys.
Maybe this changes cause problem on some devices.
3.9.13 working right on my device, and I use a lot of WiFi without problem,
but I made new build with previous radio and I implemented some WiFi and StatusBar improvements, too.

If anybody has got connections problem or StatusBar problem pls test this build.
and of course report back, thnx!
In my opinion Wipe Cache and Advanced/Dalvik Cache enough before you do flash.
I use this test build on my device now.

WiUi v5 3.9.15 (test build)
DOWNLOAD

i have flashed this test built and everefing is fine but my 3g connection is too slow!!how can i fix this?i like very much this rom its realy great rom!!Thanks for your hard working

Reactions: xeGox
Wajk, I confirm that in 3.9.15 above mentioned concerning Status Bar is not solved. First time when I rebooted my device was OK, but next reboots show that problem with StatusBar still exist at least on my device. Wajk, could you tell us what radio, WiFi and StatusBar improvements was implemented? Are those improvements very important and what they do? I guess it would be very interesting for all users. Thanks!;)

Hi guys, flashed latest gapps and now the official play store says "no connection" wtf? Unofficial ones works perfectly and brownser too...

the latest on homepage for Miui I means, these ones: "
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE (UPDATED) - Only for MIUI v5 Android 4.2.x.."
arent they supposed to works on miui v5?

edit: ops u are right, it says miui 4.2.1 while wiui is 4.1.1... so? I've to reflash it all from scratch?

If anyone's curious, I've been using WIUI exclusively on 3G for the past 2 1/2 weeks (my home internet has been down) and I'm getting 3-4 hours on screen time (as opposed to 5-6 hours on screen time with regular access to wifi and some 3G usage). My daily traffic is about 1 gb per day and my power setting is on Normal with screen brightness set around 77 to 80%. This is with the extended 3100 mAh battery.

Reactions: Wajk
1GB/Day? O_O
I don't get if with "3-4 hours on screen time", you mean your battery lasts for that time or it's just the time your screen it's on. If it's the second, i didn't understand how much lasts your battery! :s (my english lacks a little...sorry!)

1GB/Day? O_O
I don't get if with "3-4 hours on screen time", you mean your battery lasts for that time or it's just the time your screen it's on. If it's the second, i didn't understand how much lasts your battery! :s (my english lacks a little...sorry!)

It's the second, 3-4 hours means I was actually using my phone with the screen on. My total uptime varies a lot, but for the most part, it lasts the full work day or longer. I find it's a more useful gauge of battery life than total uptime/standby where the screen is off and sleeping. It's deceiving to give anything other than the on screen time because you can easily stretch out total up time by not touching your phone. If I didn't touch my phone at all, it would probably last for a week, but then what's the point of having a phone if you're not going to use it?

1 GB per day means I was using that much 3G data per day on my mobile connection, via streaming/download/uploading/syncing/etc.

Reactions: Wajk
Confirming disappearing of statusbar and upper widget on main screen after reboot on 3.9.15. After sliding down of invisible statusbar everything is appearing and working fine.

sorry! if Language chinese ,mobile network->network operators =>FC (com.adnroid.phone stop),english Will not 。thX.

I hope MIUIandroid isn't hacked :D
emberkomodogad5bq4.gif

WiUi v4 JB 3.2.22 FiNAL UPDATED! 09.17.
for Xiaomi Mi2 and Mi2S
- ramdisk fixed version, thnx to M1cha
- no need downgrade!
- optimized recent tweaks
- added multitasking MOD, thnx to zeppelinrox
- improved multilanguage support
- optimized dalvik cache settings
- optimized recent CPU settings
- optimized memory management
- optimized deep sleep state for better battery
- Camera app from v5, thnx again to M1cha for help
- updated some app theme (Music, Flashlight...)
- improved busybox settings (more tweak support)
- updated some tweak for better performance/battery
- updated Google apps
- updated Google Play Store to 4.3.11
- some minor fixes & updates...

link in the post #1

Install notes:
- you should flash over v5, but Wipe Data required, of course
- or use TrueDualBoot

Anybody have the same problem with clock widgets on latest v4? It says always loading error.