[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

there is still phone fc. if i choose chiness language
i am xiaomi 2sc 32gb i am very lile your rom!!i hope you can fix it

Since 3.9.15 the app "ajustes de cpu" it's working again, the last wiui release where i can use it was 3.8.2.

Regards! Wajk ;)

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Wajk
Anybody have the same problem with clock widgets on latest v4? It says always loading error.

Confirmed. Thnx for your report, I will fix it soon.

there is still phone fc. if i choose chiness language
i am xiaomi 2sc 32gb i am very lile your rom!!i hope you can fix it

I can't reproduce it.
- Did you download ROM from here?
- where did you get FC?
- you did full wipe?
pls shot screen, thnx
- I waiting report from other chinesse user, thnx

Since 3.9.15 the app "ajustes de cpu" it's working again, the last wiui release where i can use it was 3.8.2.
Regards! Wajk

thnx, great! :D

Reactions: vivalasven
i am sure i download rom from here and i have do full wipe but there still have same problem here is the shot screen

thnx for your screens.
if you use English lang working right?
when you select chinesse lang in Settings after you get FC? Or when did you get FC? I didn't see Settings page on your screenshot.
You selected first or second option from the top?
I can't reproduce it, pls share your step with me.

1. flash ROM
2. go to Settings/Lang
3. ...

yes !! when i chhose chinese language it comes if i choose english it is all right

Screenshot_2013-09-18-18-46-13_mh1379501339744.jpg
Screenshot_2013-09-18-17-43-12_mh1379500738629.jpg
Screenshot_2013-09-18-17-43-31_mh1379501369071.jpg
Screenshot_2013-09-18-17-43-40_mh1379501379493.jpg

ohh, sorry, I mean WiUi v4 not v5, ok, I will check that.
ps.: i have report some chinesse users, and working right for them.

Pls check for me:
in Settings/Mobile network settings/Network operators
Choose automatically button ON or OFF on your device?

thnx

ohh, sorry, I mean WiUi v4 not v5, ok, I will check that.
ps.: i have report some chinesse users, and working right for them.

Pls check for me:
in Settings/Mobile network settings/Network operators
Choose automatically button ON or OFF on your device?

thnx
Yes Choose automatically is on. And what i use is CDMA.

Yes Choose automatically is on. And what i use is CDMA.

thnx, I got it! I can reproduce it one FC with chinesse language while I browse network operators.
I will try to fix it, you get it soon...
I don't belive friday 13th, but that was not my day with 3.9.13 release :D
I can't stand bugs, but I like hunting for solutions...

Reactions: dextructor
thnx, I got it! I can reproduce it one FC with chinesse language while I browse network operators.
I will try to fix it, you get it soon...
I don't belive friday 13th, but that was not my day with 3.9.13 release :D
I can't stand bugs, but I like hunting for solutions...
mice! i am looking forward to it !!!

Just flashed the new update, everything appears to work.
//edit Actually, found something. I could not call. If I clicked the call button it gave me the message: "Call not send". Switching to airplane mode and back fixed it.
//edit Only happens at first boot after flashing, no problems afterwards.

Hi
Is there a way somebody to up main screenshots of this rom please!

Thanks in advance!

Hi mate,

there's nothing different on this rom from the visual aspect from any other MIUI rom, you can see them all over the internet.

and Wajk,
i've sent you some coffee, enjoy it !

AT&T text carrier is not showed correctly (It is showed as AT&T), it that just happening to me?

Btw, thanks for your work =D

With the newest update for v5 I'm getting a crash for yellow pages (it's a system apk), can I delete this apk? Is it needed?

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4

AT&T text carrier is not showed correctly (It is showed as AT&T), it that just happening to me?

now, try MiuiSpnConfig app as Pavel Zeldin said.
I checked default lang file and I found which line cause that bug.
Reported to devs. ;)

With the newest update for v5 I'm getting a crash for yellow pages (it's a system apk), can I delete this apk? Is it needed?

I flash new release with and without Wipe and I didn't get any message.
Try to redownload ROM and/or test zip with 7zip, after flash it with Wipe Cache and Advanced/Dalvik Cache
or if you still have problem, try full Wipe.

i've sent you some coffee, enjoy it !

Thnx for your donation :cool:

Reactions: cript0n
Thanks Pavel Zeldin and Wajk, I already used Miuispnconf to delete the name carrier (thats what I always do after install a new rom :)) just wanted to know if was a bug or it was just happening to me, glad to could help.

using 3.9.15 almost for a week and in comparition with previous 3.5.3 I can say, that it is more hotter in powersave and normal modes and more unstable. Two games, that I am playing most of all, started to random hang and autoclose. Of couse those games are buggy, but before update they almost never do such thing. Dont know what is the cause, WIUI or MIUI itself, but I think it would be interesting for everyone. :)

using 3.9.15 almost for a week and in comparition with previous 3.5.3 I can say, that it is more hotter in powersave and normal modes and more unstable. Two games, that I am playing most of all, started to random hang and autoclose. Of couse those games are buggy, but before update they almost never do such thing. Dont know what is the cause, WIUI or MIUI itself, but I think it would be interesting for everyone. :)

Thnx for your feedback!
I also play with lot of games, like Real Racing 3, Riptide GP2, Real Boxing, Asphalt 8, Beach Buggy, and many other 2D games, too.
On my device working right all of this games. I never get "random hang and autoclose", but true I always use latest version of this games.

I said before not always the latest is best. All right, if 3.5.3 working right for you.
So use that ROM which is best for you and your device.

WiUi always based on latest DEV build, not Stable build, so official release sometimes has bug and I added some more into it. ;)

I use always the latest build on my device as I said before, and If not Stable on my device I don't share or I remove it from server.
I use the latest and updated version of 3.9.15 releases. And working absolutelly right on my device. Smooth and stable without any microlag. I really hope not just for me. I don't know how did you install ROM, but in the Android world that is very important thing. Try ROM with clean install example with TDB on the other system, if you would like to know ROM or one of your app or setting cause bug.

"I think it would be interesting for everyone."