[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Thnx for you feedback.
That's true, 3G is the biggest battery eater on smartphones.
I will try to implement some more battery optimalizations into next release.

Anyway, try some other Radio for 3G. Sometimes older radio better than the newest. ;)

Reactions: dextructor
Wajk, hi! :) i have some quetions:
1.how much space is stayed for every system after TDB if i decide to do it?
2.What happend with user data after moving from v5 to v4? everything would be normal? i heard a rumor about different DB formats for contacts in some miui versions.
3. does any wipe delete data from pseudo SD? i haven't found this info nowhere :(

Last edited:
just press calibration and wait...

I calibrated it but the screen still stays on when inside a call..
I checked with a camera if the infrared sensor led is still blinking and it does.. Error must have a different root..

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4

Hello Wajk, thank you very much for your work!
I just discovered your rom yesterday and today I installed it: I'll see in the next days how it goes for me.
I would like to see something improved on the current [MW]IUI ROM: I don't know if you can do something on it or not, so I just ask:
1) By long pressing on a phone number, I'd like to have an option to call that number using my SIP account.
2) Random delay on timers 0-5 minutes: I know it's not your fault, I'd just like to ask if you can do anything to improve it.

Thank you in any case!

Reactions: Wajk
2) MIUI (WIUI is based on it) has different timers settings due to better battery performance. So most apps which use this timer are 0-5min late. No more, no less. You have to live with that or switch to another non-MIUI based ROM.
Not WIUI problem.

Reactions: Wajk
2) MIUI (WIUI is based on it) has different timers settings due to better battery performance. So most apps which use this timer are 0-5min late. No more, no less. You have to live with that or switch to another non-MIUI based ROM.
Not WIUI problem.
As I clearly wrote in my post, I already know what you said: no need to repeat it.
I was just asking if Wajk can do anything to improve it.
Do you know if he can do this?

Hi. I need some help please!
I install de CWM, and then the CM10.2....

pauletadias

I don't know if you are paying attention(probably not) this thread is related to WIUI ROM and your problem it's about CM ROM(and you didn't specify if it's M1cha or other CM developer)... So my suggestion it's to post in the appropriated thread or open a thread of your own if this becomes a bigger problem;)

Last edited:
Reactions: davfiala
Hi!

I can't add iCloud mail account?! Someone facing this issue?!

Thx

Envoyé depuis mon MI 2S avec Tapatalk

pauletadias

I don't know if you are paying attention(probably not) this thread is related to WIUI ROM and your problem it's about CM ROM(and you didn't specify if it's M1cha or other CM developer)... So my suggestion it's to post in the appropriated thread or open a thread of your own if this becomes a bigger problem;)

Yes, only after I posted I realized it was the wrong topic. Thanks anyway!

What's the difference visually between MIUI and WIUI? There aren't any screen shots..

Is there any fix for disappearing notification bar at boot? As a soft key user, the key bar has no icons when this error happens..
Is there a way to "restart" the service which runs the notification bar and the soft key bar?

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4

Hi Wajk .
I really like your technical improvements to the v4, such as a camera and a gallery of v5, but i like and standart graphics of v4 . I tried many themes v5, but could not find a suitable replacement. I want to ask you to download a version with the old interface elements, as in this http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-wiui-3-9-27-multilanguage-v4-v5.19628/page-66#post-180951 post. Or it may be easier to bring back old items with a patch for cwm. I hope this will not be a big deal for you.
And another question, are you going to continue to support v4 ?

What's the difference visually between MIUI and WIUI? There aren't any screen shots..

You will find differences mostly under the hood ;)
Just check first and Changelog posts.

Just a pool here.
Which wiui build version most stable?

If you are new user, I recommend for you WIUI v5 3.8.23.
That was the most downloaded version.
(and I got many positive feedbacks about it - battery+stability)

Is there any fix for disappearing notification bar at boot? As a soft key user, the key bar has no icons when this error happens. Is there a way to "restart" the service which runs the notification bar and the soft key bar?

Maybe SoftKey cause this bug or I relized similar bug when I tried one "MiWallpaper" weather live wallpaper.
I removed it and after bug was gone. Or just don't restart your phone ;)

And another question, are you going to continue to support v4 ?

I don't think so. I implemented many features and fixes into it.
Maybe this is the final version. ;)
But if I find any interesting stuff for v4, I will update it of course.

I want to ask you to download a version with the old interface elements, as in this http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-wiui-3-9-27-multilanguage-v4-v5.19628/page-66#post-180951 post. Or it may be easier to bring back old items with a patch for cwm. I hope this will not be a big deal for you.

If I understand right you have problem only with v5 lockscreen.
I attached one .mtz for you. Pls import with Theme Manager and choose "WiUi v4 Lock".
I can't test it now, pls report back how working for you.

Attachments

• WiUi_v4_LockScreen.mtz
    1.9 MB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Yeah.I'm new user here.:). I been using wiui v5 3.8.23 for 3 days. More stable for me. Battery longer lasting until 19hours using data + wifi.
I saw downloaded count almost 10xxx on ur goo.im.. It make me feel confidence to try it. Best ever build for me + all out there.

If I understand right you have problem only with v5 lockscreen.
Yes! This is exactly what I need !
You're not only a good programmer, but also a sympathetic person=)
About a month I have enjoyed yours assemblies v5 , and now confident that v5 was not needed. All innovations can be applied to the v4, which you proved by adapting the camera and gallery from the v5 to the v4. Nothing else has changed dramatically, and without the beautiful animations when opening folders I somehow live. Also in v5 actually lower quality standard recorder.
Thanks again for the great job!

I am a new Xiaomi user (just received my 2S yesterday) and just wanted to say: Thank you! I wouldn't be able to fully enjoy this phone if not for this ROM.

So far, the only issue I encountered was the following: About a couple of hours ago, webpages stopped loading (or they loaded very slowly). At first, it seemed to be a problem with my connection, but then I noticed that every other device in my home was working fine. In my phone, the Wi-Fi icon was normal, and the settings page said it was "Connected". I tried many things to solve this, and the definitive solution was downloading an app called "WiFix", and using the manual mode to enter the connection details.

Anyways, it was just a small detail. Everythin else I have tried on this ROM is working smoothly, and I'm thankful for that.

I am a new Xiaomi user (just received my 2S yesterday) and just wanted to say: Thank you! I wouldn't be able to fully enjoy this phone if not for this ROM.

So far, the only issue I encountered was the following: About a couple of hours ago, webpages stopped loading (or they loaded very slowly). At first, it seemed to be a problem with my connection, but then I noticed that every other device in my home was working fine. In my phone, the Wi-Fi icon was normal, and the settings page said it was "Connected". I tried many things to solve this, and the definitive solution was downloading an app called "WiFix", and using the manual mode to enter the connection details.

Anyways, it was just a small detail. Everythin else I have tried on this ROM is working smoothly, and I'm thankful for that.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm actually having this issue too. There are several WiFix apps available on the market, which one are you referring to?

Swyped from my Mi 2

Thanks for the heads up, I'm actually having this issue too. There are several WiFix apps available on the market, which one are you referring to?

Swyped from my Mi 2

It was this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mhotspot.wifix&hl=en
I tried the Automatic option, but it didn't work. I had to use "Fix IP manually". Took the data from my router's configuration page, pressed OK, and then turned off the WiFi. After turning it on, the connection started working again!

Reactions: boojay
First of all a great "Thank You" and lots of Congratulations to Wajk for his stunning work!!
:)

I just installed WIUI on system2, left last MIUI multilanguage on system1 and started using it.
I was already happy with MIUI, so this one looks very very good.

Few questions:
  1. is it possible to customise better the notification led? I tried this app, but it doesn't seem to work
  2. the slow motion movie finally works (into original MIUI is an almost fake function!). Is it possible to get higher speed with lower resolution, for example 240 fps @ 640x480 ?
  3. Is there any way to get out of the phone the battery consumption data? I mean it's easy to see the battery chart and even take a snapshot of it, but how to get such figures out to be analyzed by excel or something similar? It would be much easier and better to make precise evaluations on battery use.

Finally, one little issue I'm having on my Mi2S/32GB

sometime, perhaps once every two days, it happens that touch seems to get crazy: it independently keep pushing buttons on the top/left area of screen so any app in use becomes unusable...

the only way out I found is to power off the phone with power button and restart it, this seems to solve the problem

most of times the touch seems to operate well and properly, it is only time to time that this strange behaviour happens....

I really can't figure out if it is a software (calibration?) or hardware (bad connection?) problem, so I'm asking advices here how to manage it. Anything I could do or it's better to send phone back under warranty ??