[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Is there a way to delete notification for MIUI Update ?

I went to settings -> apps -> updater and switched off notifications. After phone restart the update notification doesn't harass me anymore.

Hi waik,

Is there a way to make settings -> buttons -> long press behavior for menu button configurable for the start of an app-of-choice?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Waik,
The project direct injection tweak link in 1st post is discontinued. This is the new link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2411161

Can you have a quick look on the prerequisites mentioned there? It states: "don't use it with any other tweaks". As your rom is marvelously full of tweaks, I'd like to know if using direct injection (or today's killjoy project) gets along fine with wiui.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Before anything else thank you wajk! 3.9.27 is the best rom I've tried. I haven't noticed any battery drain problems. But what I wanted to say is that before this rom I used 3.8.2 and I scored ~16000 in antutu. Now I score 27817. This is, what Monty Python would say, "something completely different".

I never tried Antutu, but if this is the biggest problem for you, Good to hear that ;)

Is there a way to delete notification for MIUI Update ?

Sorry for that, I also don't like it.
(I use simpler method till now, but that is not working from latest release)
But I found (I hope) correct solution, for fully disabled OTA message.
Under testing, yet. Coming with new release on this weekend.

Thanks a lot for WIUI
BEST -- ROM -- EVER :D
Amazing battery life !

Thnx :)

Is this rom also compatible with Mi2A

No, HW is too different.
Mi2 & Mi2S almost same.

Reactions: dextructor
Can you restore MIUI backups on WIUI?
I would say so. At least there was no need to wipe data or to make a factory reset when I first installed wiui.
Apart from accounts (I didn't try) I even could import system layout and other settings across different devices by the use of miui backup.

this is a really nice work. if you can update more frequent. it will make me happier. sorry for my poor English.~ I m looking forward to using your new rom 10/18~

Reactions: Wajk
the miui weather is very useful to users in china . and miui weather app downloaded from the app shop can't run . can U provide a miui weather app to me ~? thank you ~~

the miui weather is very useful to users in china . and miui weather app downloaded from the app shop can't run . can U provide a miui weather app to me ~? thank you ~~
Download weather.BZ from playstore

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-5f (f sta per fun,non per fan)...con tapatalk 26°

WAJK,LONG TIME NO SEE,THE INDIRECT POST I PUT ON MIUI FORUM GOT 111983 )VIEWS ,AND 5634 REPLIES,Thanks for your hard work.

waitting a long time for new update ?

Please don't ask when new updates will be released. The devs have lives and they do this for FREE in their own TIME. Just sit tight and be grateful we have an even better rom for our phones. They will release the new versions when they are good and ready...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

WIUI is definitively faster than MIUI, but thats not necessarily better. The (menu)animations dont look as good as MIUI cause you dont see any due to the speed.

Also I cant seem to get Viper working. It crashes the music player (its suddenly muted and then you have to FC it and restart it to get it working again) and prompts for a new driver install after every start. Maybe thats cause I chose the A9/15 Neon?