[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

I cannot access the phone via adb. Although I cannot be completly sure if I have all requisites done on my ubuntu linux system, I do wonder that "usb debugging" doesn't show up when the phone is connected to my pc via USB cable. Today I did a full wipe and a clean install of the last WIUI-verision 13-11-8. Anyone else? Or does "usb debugging" show up when activated in developer options and connected?

I cannot access the phone via adb. Although I cannot be completly sure if I have all requisites done on my ubuntu linux system, I do wonder that "usb debugging" doesn't show up when the phone is connected to my pc via USB cable. Today I did a full wipe and a clean install of the last WIUI-verision 13-11-8. Anyone else? Or does "usb debugging" show up when activated in developer options and connected?
It does only when activated in developer.

Sorry for my ignorance, but could anybody tell what MI-Tools is ? i feel like iam loosing something

Intentaste desinstalar la version que tenes e instalar la version 2.0?

Have you tried uninstalling the app you have and installing the 2.0 version?

Yes after the uninstall i get gtalk (old version) and i install hangout from gplay, same behaviour. It's very strange.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

So I've managed to get my hands on a Mi2S and am testing it side-by-side against the Mi2, which I was already quite pleased with. I'm using WIUI on both and will be playing around and comparing them over the weekend to see if I should make the switch. Other than scoring higher benchmarks, I haven't really noticed a huge difference in a performance, but I've only just started, so it will take more testing and real world usage to get a better gauge.

So after half a day of intensive testing, I've found that the Mi2S is marginally faster, apps and content definitely load consistently quicker in most cases, but one area where it's completely outclassed by the original Mi2 is low-light photos. I'm actually in shock how poorly the Mi2S performs!

Right now battery life seems about the same, but I'm still testing that.

Swyped from my Mi 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384106058159.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384106058159.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: deini
Hi Wajk. Is any chance to uninstall or remove status bar mod? Finally after frozing control app I can use last rom 11.8. but without this mod it should be better for me. Thx.

Even if i select to put the clock to the right corner it is in the midle.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

So after half a day of intensive testing, I've found that the Mi2S is marginally faster, apps and content definitely load consistently quicker in most cases, but one area where it's completely outclassed by the original Mi2 is low-light photos. I'm actually in shock how poorly the Mi2S performs!

Right now battery life seems about the same, but I'm still testing that.

Swyped from my Mi 2
To be honest, the noise in these pictures looks totally the same. Adjust brightness settings for your viewer and see for yourself.

it is normal because the Mi2 has a F2.0 and Mi2s has a F.2.2 camera, but anyway the Mi2/Mi2s are making so great photos for a mobile phone nearly similar to iphone 5. If you want better photos buy a DSLR camera. Why people thing a 300$ device should have the best hardware in the world in every point.

Reactions: Wajk and dextructor
P.S. reading the last pages and WOW is everybody only complaining. Think that 95% of the errors most of the Users get are not the fault of the Rom, it works for most of us really good. Most of them are random bugs that can be easy solved with a full wipe.

Anyway, WAJK using you Rom back again since 3-4 Versions and are totally happy. BEST ROM EVER

Reactions: Wajk and deini
Yeah, I just read about the aperture thing earlier and someone else pointed it out as well. It's a shame because I would say the Mi2 performs better in low light than even the HTC One.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Hi there.
I have to ask a question about cpu/governor control. I use the application "performance control" for setting individual cpu frequencies, but it doesn't seem to keep them. If I'm on "normal" mode (MIUI setting) and change the minimum frequency (like to 384), close the app and open it again, it's set to 918 again.
I also tried with rom toolbox pro, no success.

Hi there.
I have to ask a question about cpu/governor control. I use the application "performance control" for setting individual cpu frequencies, but it doesn't seem to keep them. If I'm on "normal" mode (MIUI setting) and change the minimum frequency (like to 384), close the app and open it again, it's set to 918 again.
I also tried with rom toolbox pro, no success.
Use the app mi-control that is included in the latest version of the Rom. Make sure to uninstall performance control and any other apps that do the same thing.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wajk
Use the app mi-control that is included in the latest version of the Rom. Make sure to uninstall performance control and any other apps that do the same thing.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Then it's what I thought: using different apps doing the same thing makes nothing work.
I'll try! Thank you!

But I hope it's enough to deactivate the setting "set on boot" in "performance control", because it's a nice tool to check the frequencies being used and deep sleep times...

I agree, low light photos are kind of poor quality. I thought it was me.

But the rom itself is fabulous!
Sent from my MI 2S

Last edited:
it is normal because the Mi2 has a F2.0 and Mi2s has a F.2.2 camera, but anyway the Mi2/Mi2s are making so great photos for a mobile phone nearly similar to iphone 5. If you want better photos buy a DSLR camera. Why people thing a 300$ device should have the best hardware in the world in every point.

The only thing iam disapointed with this phone is the battery life, iam getting 24hs with a very light use, 2 hs and 30mins of screen on.

anyway, the rom is excellent!!

Reactions: ibrido8
I have a problem with 3-11-8. Phone asks to enter Sim PIN every 10 seconds or so. I have 3-10-18 on the other system which works fine. Anyone else?

I had a comparable error this night!
It happened while being charged over night.
I had to reboot the phone to get a mobile signal again (normally I turn flight mode on/off to fix the connection problems)!

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro