[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hi guys, just wondering, I have 2G available for internal storage, and 12Gb available for external storage. However, for some reason, I have some errors stating my memory is low when installing titanium backup, after flashing to the lastest WIUi it is. Is it due to micore?

Uninstall and install it

If you have cracked it through Lucky Patcher uninstall the titanium app, open lucky patcher, you will see ( unused odex removed) next open play store install titanium and crack again using lucky patcher

Hi guys, just wondering, I have 2G available for internal storage, and 12Gb available for external storage. However, for some reason, I have some errors stating my memory is low when installing titanium backup, after flashing to the lastest WIUi it is. Is it due to micore?

Noticed it too and transformed in my best way to test my voltage table :D
Indeed you have micore. Try raising your voltage by step of 25 mA and test the backup of big apps :)

Wajk, thank you for the good work. 4.1.24 ROM flashed in both partitions systems1 and systems.2. Aroma installer is good. I chose redmaner core, 1242 MHz on the script, put the keyboard Miuikeyboard with lib, WSM, MiTools. Now configured. Problems with the installation was not.

Uninstall and install it

If you have cracked it through Lucky Patcher uninstall the titanium app, open lucky patcher, you will see ( unused odex removed) next open play store install titanium and crack again using lucky patcher

Thanks bro... this works...

Sorry, I thought you were talking about doing backups inside titanium backup wich gives you errors, not only about installing it.
That's obviously its cracked odex not removed from dalvik

hey, which kernel is the best between performance and battery? stock, micore or micore plus?

Try it for yourself. We aren't same ;)

Wajk, thank you for the good work. 4.1.24 ROM flashed in both partitions systems1 and systems.2. Aroma installer is good. I chose redmaner core, 1242 MHz on the script, put the keyboard Miuikeyboard with lib, WSM, MiTools. Now configured. Problems with the installation was not.

thnx for your feedback. I was worried about Aroma, good news if it's working right.
More options coming with next release.... :)
GPU mods, modems, keyboards....

Reactions: Lepi
Wajk said:More options coming with next release.... :)
GPU mods, modems, keyboards....
I think that in the next release in the Aroma installer need to choose the components separately from the installation of the system, the user could then additionally set itself the necessary software without having to reinstall the system. Thank you.

I think that in the next release in the Aroma installer need to choose the components separately from the installation of the system, the user could then additionally set itself the necessary software without having to reinstall the system. Thank you.

You flash WiUi, and if you need other options later (framework animation, Miui Weather...), just run installer again.
No need any Wipe, and Installer is fast. You don't lose anything, just you will get extra option what do you select after.
Addon pack more complicated. (compatibility, update...)

Great work as always, wajk!

I'm not sure why, but the CPU frequency max and mins go wacky whenever I unplug my phone from the charger.

For example, on normal mode, the max is 1728MHz and the min is 384MHz (interactiveS governor). After charging my phone and unplugging it, the max and min numbers often change and there's really no pattern, the max might change to 1134MHz or 1458MHz and the min to 594MHz or 918MHz, etc. This happens to all modes: performance, normal, power saving, but the governor is always correct.

A simple reboot of the phone corrects this so it's a very minor issue and maybe it's just me who has the problem.

Other than that, everything is working flawlessly. I'm using miCore plus kernel and you seem to have found a solution to the overheating problem I had when I manually flashed miCore.

Swyped from my Mi2S

After upgrade WIUI to 4.1.24 when i tried to update M1cha ROM on system1 i get an set_metadata_error , wich CWM are ypu flashing with you'r ROM?

BEWARE there is a nasty bug. My phone had a factory reset.
I don't blame you Wajk but this really sucks as I don't have a backup!

EDIT: I should read better :D, Frederik VDP had the same, reboot solved it.
Damn that was some scary s**t haha
AND I just made a backup.

Last edited:
Quick nooby question, just want to be sure about something. Is it true, that I can simply flash the new WiUi version on top of my current version? I don't really feel like doing another backup restore.

Quick nooby question, just want to be sure about something. Is it true, that I can simply flash the new WiUi version on top of my current version? I don't really feel like doing another backup restore.
I did successfully, but I wiped dalvik and cache beforehand. Also, I disabled TDB because I was getting a factory reset with it enabled due to miCore.

Beware, enabling/disabling TDB will result in a data wipe.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Will the next build Will not have problems?
I am talking the factory reset...
What does aroma help?

I did successfully, but I wiped dalvik and cache beforehand. Also, I disabled TDB because I was getting a factory reset with it enabled due to miCore.

Beware, enabling/disabling TDB will result in a data wipe.

Swyped from my Mi2S
I see. I already run the latest version of MiCore, so I should be safe. Thanks dude, going to try now and report back later ;)

Last edited:
Oh damn! That installer is amazing and beautiful! Good choice adding it!
The update worked without a problem, I only lost my theme and my Mi-Tools setting (using a backup didn't help), but oh well, it's a lot better then a factory reset, haha.

Reactions: Wajk
Oh damn! That installer is amazing and beautiful! Good choice adding it!
The update worked without a problem, I only lost my theme and my Mi-Tools setting (using a backup didn't help), but oh well, it's a lot better then a factory reset, haha.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that, but as you say, those are minor. There were also a couple other apps that were affected like Juice Defender, SuperSU, Secure Settings, etc., but if you don't use those then you won't notice anyway. There are probably a few more, but again, 99% of the apps are unaffected.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that, but as you say, those are minor. There were also a couple other apps that were affected like Juice Defender, SuperSU, Secure Settings, etc., but if you don't use those then you won't notice anyway. There are probably a few more, but again, 99% of the apps are unaffected.
The MiWallpaper crashed twice but worked after that, so not worrying about that. I will report back when I see more errors / get more problems.

Reactions: Wajk
And regarding my issue about the fluctuating CPU frequencies, I tried flashing the miCore WIUI patch (even though we supposedly don't have to since the miCore m008 update or WIUI 4.1.24) and that seems to have alleviated the issue. I will report back in a day or so to confirm, but the max/mins are not jumping all over the place anymore.

For those who get a factory reset when flashing with MiCore, simply reboot your device.

Reactions: boojay
And regarding my issue about the fluctuating CPU frequencies, I tried flashing the miCore WIUI patch (even though we supposedly don't have to since the miCore m008 update or WIUI 4.1.24) and that seems to have alleviated the issue. I will report back in a day or so to confirm, but the max/mins are not jumping all over the place anymore.
I see. Well I installed the Plus version of the MiCore Kernel (which included patches and tweaks for WIUI) so I should be good :D

I see. Well I installed the Plus version of the MiCore Kernel (which included patches and tweaks for WIUI) so I should be good :D
I flashed the Plus version too. Again, no one else has reported the issue, so it might just be me, but it hasn't affected my user experience negatively.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Oh yeah, I read that. Do you, by chance, know why that happens and why a reboot fixes it?
It's a mount problem I think, which is caused by TrueDualBoot in combination with MiCore.
No idea why it happens