[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Which kernel and such get installed if I simply choose default in the Aroma installer? Thank you Wajk, you're amazing!

Since the latest WiUi version the Market text is in Chinese again. Is that because of WiUi, the MiUi version it's based on or is there something wrong with the Dutch translation?

And regarding my issue about the fluctuating CPU frequencies, I tried flashing the miCore WIUI patch (even though we supposedly don't have to since the miCore m008 update or WIUI 4.1.24) and that seems to have alleviated the issue. I will report back in a day or so to confirm, but the max/mins are not jumping all over the place anymore.
Nevermind, that didn't work, the max/min frequencies are still randomly changing values. Very strange.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Since the latest WiUi version the Market text is in Chinese again. Is that because of WiUi, the MiUi version it's based on or is there something wrong with the Dutch translation?
The Theme app is also Chinese, but I already remember what those 4 tabs mean :p

Reactions: x2tharay
Well in the next version there will be an easy fix.
MiCore will simply reboot your phone on the first boot.

Hello, rebooting / turning the device off didn't help me! I had to restore my data backup to make it work again.
I'm using tdb and the data Partition enhancement script from Micha

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Hi,
When I'm trying the new 4.1.24 it gives me back this:
aroma/s: Initializing
Starting AROMA Installer version 2.70RC2
(c) 2013 by amarullz xda-developers
aroma/e: Unexpected Number of Arguments (5)

I'm doing it via the updater & local zip,
anyone else experiencing this?

Hi,

Same here, Mi2 32gb

Hello, rebooting / turning the device off didn't help me! I had to restore my data backup to make it work again.
I'm using tdb and the data Partition enhancement script from Micha

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro
The only thing I can say is: wait for the next version.
Because I'm sure I have fixed the problem, it's being tested now

Which kernel and such get installed if I simply choose default in the Aroma installer? Thank you Wajk, you're amazing!

If you choose custom settings, you will see default selections.
Default setting is MIUI Kernel of course.

Nevermind, that didn't work, the max/min frequencies are still randomly changing values. Very strange.

If you have problem MiCore kernel, pls post it to MiCore topic. I use my 918Mhz CPU MOD and MiCore working right for me. I checked CPUSpy and 918Mhz is the highest cpu speed. so max cpu is ok.
I realized min freq sometimes changed, but don't worry about it. I checked min_freq and mostly it was 918Mhz, but CpuSpy stat logged mostly 348Mhz state.
Governor control your CPU, don't worry about it.

Hi,

I never get similar message, I also have Mi2 32GB

1. Did you flash ROM with latest CWM Recovery?
2. Archive isn't corrupt? Try other mirror or redownload it again. And check Zip.
3. What is your installation steps?

Very nice work! Köszönjük!
The honami Keyboardd app is tested this rom ? I try , but the app is FC.

@manohar share newer version of Honami Keyboard with us.
Try it and report back how working for you.

Reactions: boojay
@manohar share newer version of Honami Keyboard with us.
Try it and report back how working for you.
Hi Wajk: I think it is not the one which i referred to you. This one doesn't work.
But the below one works without any errors...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2393151
I have tested this in your ROM. No problem at all.
I inserted this apk in ur ROM & tested & also flashed it from CWM recovery... in both ways it works flawlessly...
If i have shared with you a wrong link before , i am sorry. But i remember sharing the right link with you in the past...
pls let me know if this works for you or not....
Thanks a lot for everything bro.... Keep it up.

Reactions: muchacoado and Wajk
Hi,

Strange, it should not happen. I suggest u download the rom zip file again and then try. I think the zip file is corrupt.

Hi Wajk: I think it is not the one which i referred to you. This one doesn't work.
But the below one works without any errors...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2393151
I have tested this in your ROM. No problem at all.
I inserted this apk in ur ROM & tested & also flashed it from CWM recovery... in both ways it works flawlessly...
If i have shared with you a wrong link before , i am sorry. But i remember sharing the right link with you in the past...
pls let me know if this works for you or not....
Thanks a lot for everything bro.... Keep it up.
Yah, noticed that too. downloaded Hongmi keyboard from the addons section, but it gives force close. didnt bother, got xperia Tx keyboard in action. Works like charm.

Oke, so i did install Wiui for the first time a few days back. 4.1.10 version maybe. Then reverted back to Official MIUI. But ever since xiaomi changed their theme policy people including me having hard time applying themes from different source other than market. So after Wiui got updated to 4.1.24, i flashed it again. Themes can be applied with ease without any hassle. So far its good. Liked the Aroma feature, gives lots of options to choose from.

Here is what i got so far-
1. After flashing the rom, on first boot phone became non responsive while syncing my contact with MIUI server and Google server. Touch keys were not working. So had to restart the phone and after a restart everything working fine till now.

2. i used default MIUI Kernel from Aroma and choose to use modded CPU frequency- currently using 1242 CPU addons. But i dont know i m having battery drain maybe. It some what feels like Official one with no change in CPU frequency is giving Better battery result!! anyone else having this problem??

3. and why cpu frequency and govornor and IO Schedular is reverting to default even after i m setting them according to my preference with performance control app? Is it the Kernel/CPU addon issue? Or Performance Control is not giving Proper result?

Thanks for the update.

Yah, noticed that too. downloaded Hongmi keyboard from the addons section, but it gives force close. didnt bother, got xperia Tx keyboard in action. Works like charm.
The one which is there in the link also works very well with all android versions & so far the best for me from the rest of keyboards.... especially among many versions of Sony Xperia keyboards....
I guess you have not tried the one which I have referred here in the above link. Try it its good.

WiUi v5 4.1.24 updated
- updated MiCore kernel to the latest 009m, thnx to Redmaner
- better MiCore support
- fixed and updated some Aroma settings and script
- added my Undervolt settings
- added Theme Manager from previous release for better compatibility
- added Honami Keyboard, thnx to manohar

Reactions: oile
@Wajk is it possible to provide updates for WIUI using the Updater App? Or is that too much work?
Just wondering ;) Thanks for this amazing ROM!

I've successfully ran Antutu with the undervolt settings (with micore 009m, default clockspeed and performance), so I'm pretty sure it's stable on my Mi2S 32 GB.

Btw, is it possible to remove "MiCloud" from the settings menu when the Xiaomi framework has been disabled through Aroma?

@Wajk is it possible to provide updates for WIUI using the Updater App? Or is that too much work?
Just wondering ;) Thanks for this amazing ROM!
That's not possible, because roms for OTA need to be uploaded to Xiaomi's servers.