[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Thank you Wajk for letting us keep the old notification curtain! I love the aroma options...
And thank you redmaner for your work on the kernel!

On a side note: anyone was able to make the xmultiwindow xposed module work on WIUI?

Reactions: Wajk and Caztiel
Anyone having problems with Cleaner App?? mine hangs scanning Apps, Cache and Advert Files passes.
I tried uninstalling the app that hangs the cleaner (Interval AD), but it hans with another one that i cant uninstall, just freeze with Titanium. (WSM Tools).

After the latest update 4.2.14
jabber voice worked and another one application that was not working just worked out of the box!
Dear Wajk!

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wajk
Why i can't shot a photo with volume keys?
I set it in settings

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-4g ( the "g" is for graveyard not for great )...with tapatalk 26°

Hi, Wajk. Please tell me how to make a bold font in Contacts (WIUI 4.2.14). I decompile framework-miui-res and implemented in styles.xml the following lines:
Code:
<style name="V5.TextAppearance.PreferenceCategory" parent="@style/V5.TextAppearance">
        <item name="android:textSize">@dimen/v5_text_font_size_preference_category</item>
        <item name="android:textStyle">bold</item>
        <item name="android:textColor">@color/v5_preference_category_text_color_light</item>
        <item name="android:textAllCaps">true</item>

But it was not enough. Bold font did not. Where did I go wrong? What else do I need to change?
Thank you.

Exceptional smoothness even with a dirty flash on the 4.1.24
Micore 008 UV without init.d scripts xylon animations
Thanks as always
Thank you Wajk for letting us keep the old notification curtain! I love the aroma options... And thank you redmaner for your work on the kernel!
After the latest update 4.2.14
jabber voice worked and another one application that was not working just worked out of the box!
Dear Wajk! THANK YOU!!!
It works great. Well done Wajk ;)

Thnx for your feedbacks, guys! :D

Thanks for yet another release Waijk!
I would like to ask which kernel do you recommend?

If you wouldn't like to play with settings, just use default, stock kernel with my settings.
Stock kernel, better for battery, yet. But new MiCore on the way... ;)

Hello @Wajk, are you planing to update the cwn in your roms? Each time i update the system with wiui i must update by fastboot the cwm to update kk roms on the other system. Thanks for your work.

Yes, of course, next release coming with the latest CWM.
But I don't understand why did u use fastboot. Flash CWM via CWM after you flashed WiUi. Only one easy step.

Hi, Wajk. Please tell me how to make a bold font in Contacts (WIUI 4.2.14). I decompile framework-miui-res and implemented in styles.xml the following lines...
Thank you.

Just delete styles.xml and recompile framework-miui-res.apk.

Reactions: Lepi
Flashing recovery by cwm doesn't work very well i think old recovery doesn't support some scripting tasks.
Thanks again.

My english knowledge not the best, but @shocks said, flashing CWM by CWM working right and working also for me, too. Recovery flashing very simple image writing step, no need any extra scripting tasks.

My english knowledge not the best, but @shocks said, flashing CWM by CWM working right and working also for me, too. Recovery flashing very simple image writing step, no need any extra scripting tasks.

In my case flashing new recovery by old recovery gave me the status error 7 each time y tried to flash kk roms. Strange but the solution seems to be flash the new recovery by fastboot, at last in my case.
Maybe if you try to install kk rom after installing your rom in another system you can reproduce it.
My english it's very bad don't worry.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Shuvo_bd
Maybe if you try to install kk rom after installing your rom in another system you can reproduce it.

I will update CWM Recovery nextime. Until that:
Your steps wrong!
1. flash WiUi (with old CWM)
2. (no need reboot) flash the latest CWM
3. (reboot to Recovery) flash any KK ROM...
If you miss second step, you can't flash KK ROM, you will get error.

Reactions: Shuvo_bd
Your steps wrong!
I will try that next time, thanks wajk!

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

help guys, and after that 'I have installed the latest rom and I' gone the application settings!! how can I fix thanks to all ..

help guys, and after that 'I have installed the latest rom and I' gone the application settings!! how can I fix thanks to all ..

Hi. I am owner of xiaomi mi2s. I bought original Xiaomi Earphone and try to use it in wiui, but volume buttons didn't work. Made some test in cwm recovery (advanced - key test) and got Vol+ - 257, Vol- - 258 and Play - 256.
But when I reboot in wiui and start key test - it return only 256 value (Play button).
How to make to work vol buttons?

Last edited:
Your steps wrong!

Or open the zip of wiui and replace the recovery image file with the new cwm version! I'm doing this since some versions :-D

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Hey, great rom! I have been using this for a long time now on my other system. But can you change the 4-way reboot style to the one in the mi-tools wsm module? I will post screenshots of the difference asap!
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Beyaz
@Wajk : some time ago I reported that alarm when phone off was broken with micore kernel. Does this happens in wiui too with micore? Do you have any suggestion on how to fix it? Thanks

Reactions: pelongs
Cleaner App not working with Large Files, it keeps searching forever. Cache and Residual are working.
Anyone with this problem?

Hi. I am owner of xiaomi mi2s. I bought original Xiaomi Earphone and try to use it in wiui, but volume buttons didn't work. Made some test in cwm recovery (advanced - key test) and got Vol+ - 257, Vol- - 258 and Play - 256.
But when I reboot in wiui and start key test - it return only 256 value (Play button).
How to make to work vol buttons?
You should use stock kernel