[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

After the last update (and I mean also the first version of WIUI 4.3.28) data usage live icon disappeared and now I have a shortcut instead.

I can't find the path to set the live icon again, maybe some of you guys can help me :D or maybe there's no more data usage live icon

Hello again
One more question. Does anyone have any problems with a2dp (bluetooth music) or is it just me?
I can't get the bluetooth to work.

Thanks in advance...

Edit 1 On the previous image it was working (A2DP)
Edit 2 --Ignore the previous message-- I disabled on the -> developer options the animation and 1.0 to .5 and it's again fast.

Last edited:
I had the "no service" symptom twice today. The 1st time with miCore and the 2nd time after reinstalling wiui with the original miui core..

I got a problem! I'm wiui 4.1.10 and since today, i can't surf the web, neither download/update apps from play store under a wi-fi network! In Edge/3G it works (file size permitting, for play store), but nothing to do under wifi. I already wiped cache and dalvik cache, but nothing.. (i'm on 4.1.10, because it was the best for me, without all this new personalization options that i don't have time to try! Newer ones were too battery draining, based on my usage)

EDIT: nevermind..the problem it's in my router. Via wifi i can only go on google sites...don't know why, but it's not a WIUI/MIUI issue. Sorry for the post!

Last edited:
Newer ones were too battery draining, based on my usage)
this is also very serious issue too for me. it is worse than previous version. even using airplane mode, in 5 hours, 10% drain :( by using wakelock detector, the culprit is android system-->alarm manager, and google services-->event log service. both are very high. 45 m 10s (897 times) and 16 m 19 s (325 times)

After recent update (4.3.28) My phone goes to silent mode after two rings for all the calls.
Please try to provide solution. (Try to revert back to previous release 4.3.21 - Getting miui error and phone app does not work, reverted to 4.3.28 with auto silence bug)

Last edited:
this is also very serious issue too for me. it is worse than previous version. even using airplane mode, in 5 hours, 10% drain

This is not normal. I shared my battery stat before.
I have 3-5% battery drain at night, without Airplane mode. Something eats your battery.
I hope you understand, I can't fix your device from here, manage it for yourself. Android very sensitive OS, I know.
I hope Miui v6 with new Android base will be the solution.

Anyway, don't worry about it, guys. Just use that ROM version, which is best for you. Not always the latest is the best.

same here.i often loose service.with micore is very often

MiCore doesn't like, if you change min.freq with any CPU Control or try to find which settings cause this for you.

Reactions: deini and shocks
This is not normal. I shared my battery stat before.
I have 3-5% battery drain at night, without Airplane mode. Something eats your battery.
I hope you understand, I can't fix your device from here, manage it for yourself. Android very sensitive OS, I know.
I hope Miui v6 with new Android base will be the solution.

Anyway, don't worry about it, guys. Just use that ROM version, which is best for you. Not always the latest is the best.
is it safe to revert to one step back previous release? install ROM directly on top without wiping data? thanks
EDIT: and is it support CWM 6.0.47? since i have already updated it.

Last edited:
To preserve battery you could try the 'disable service' app. I installed it and killed one by one services which runs at background without noticeable functionality.

Reactions: Wajk
is it safe to revert to one step back previous release? install ROM directly on top without wiping data? thanks
EDIT: and is it support CWM 6.0.47? since i have already updated it.

Shocks, you cannot just flash an older version on top of your current version. I've done so before without good result. Your system will most likely become very unstable. Wipe data is a must.

Reactions: shocks
After recent update (4.3.28) My phone goes to silent mode after two rings for all the calls.
Please try to provide solution. (Try to revert back to previous release 4.3.21 - Getting miui error and phone app does not work, reverted to 4.3.28 with auto silence bug)

Re-flashed with MIUI 4.3.28 (From MIUI GER), now the auto silence gone, big relief.
(Phone rings continuously and not like just two rings and then silence ( as it was with wiui 4.3.28)).
Waiting for stable & non auto silence version.

Shocks, you cannot just flash an older version on top of your current version. I've done so before without good result. Your system will most likely become very unstable. Wipe data is a must.
i have reverted back to previous version. not by installing but by restoring Nandroid backup. thanks anyway!
EDIT: previous version has better battery life for me. i guess i will stick to this version for a while. looks like the new playstore and the new data usage meter cost more wakelocks for me.

Last edited:
Hi, i read that in Wiui rom push notifications (whatsapp, mail, facebook, viber, etc..) work without problem and without delays. In Miui official rom this is a known big problem. Anyone knows what has been changed in this rom for to have a push notifications without any delays? Thanks

Hi, i read that in Wiui rom push notifications (whatsapp, mail, facebook, viber, etc..) work without problem and without delays. In Miui official rom this is a known big problem. Anyone knows what has been changed in this rom for to have a push notifications without any delays? Thanks
It something with miui v5...
i have delay also.
hope in v6 it will get fixed

latest built with micore is having signal problem.with default kernel is running greay and no battery drain.in save mode without wifi or something else i am having 1-2% drain over night(8-10 hours).cpu is running on 384,gpu on 128.

In my opinion the battery drain of the latest version is a bit higher and the difference is on screen side imho. I checked many days the battery consumption and the percentage of the screen is 5-10% higher than normal.
Another issue: it happens that if you touch the screen 3-4 times quickly the phone freeze for some 30 sec to 1 min. than it gets back to normal.
Problem is I cannot replace the last version.
Whatever older version of Wiui I want to install it pops up that i have no service and the file "android.acore.com" has crashed.
Hopefully next release will sort out.

In my opinion the battery drain of the latest version is a bit higher and the difference is on screen side imho. I checked many days the battery consumption and the percentage of the screen is 5-10% higher than normal.
Another issue: it happens that if you touch the screen 3-4 times quickly the phone freeze for some 30 sec to 1 min. than it gets back to normal.
Problem is I cannot replace the last version.
Whatever older version of Wiui I want to install it pops up that i have no service and the file "android.acore.com" has crashed.

Yes i have exactly the same problem too.

previous version has better battery life for me. i guess i will stick to this version for a while. looks like the new playstore and the new data usage meter cost more wakelocks for me.

New features mostly eat more battery, I hope Miui guys can optimize it, and I also working on it.
latest built with micore is having signal problem.with default kernel is running greay and no battery drain.in save mode without wifi or something else i am having 1-2% drain over night(8-10 hours).cpu is running on 384,gpu on 128.

thnx for your feedback. stock kernel is recommend, yet.

I working on... but Miui not full opensource, I have limited options.
As I said before, use that version, which is best for you. Not always the latest is the best.

Weird... am I the only one that gets better battery life? Previously MiCore always gives bad battery life, but 4.3.28 it's much better. I almost get a day long in the weekend, while I usually get 16 hours in the weekdays. Something that only default kernel can give previously.

Weird... am I the only one that gets better battery life? Previously MiCore always gives bad battery life, but 4.3.28 it's much better. I almost get a day long in the weekend, while I usually get 16 hours in the weekdays. Something that only default kernel can give previously.
Can you share ur MiCore settings? With picture if you can :)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

This is my best life battery so far. For this day.. Because i change my settings last night to this setting.
u2udy3yh.jpg
abatevu4.jpg
je2e7aqa.jpg
e3erebuj.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

After a week of use i must say the problems are still there.
Original kernel no tweaks.
1. First of all and the most annoying is the random reboots on calls (outgoing usually).
2. I had 2 or 3 when the phone stuck with black screen and only long press on the power button rebooted the phone.
3. lots of wakes even without any internet connection so the battery drain is there.
I think of going back to 3.9.27 it was the best version for me with no bug at all but it is a little bit slower than the new versions.

Just the provided power settings, everything else stays default
After a week of use i must say the problems are still there.
Original kernel no tweaks.
1. First of all and the most annoying is the random reboots on calls (outgoing usually).
2. I had 2 or 3 when the phone stuck with black screen and only long press on the power button rebooted the phone.
3. lots of wakes even without any internet connection so the battery drain is there.
I think of going back to 3.9.27 it was the best version for me with no bug at all but it is a little bit slower than the new versions.

I have the same issues (1, 2)
but with kk M1cha rom.

Strange :confused:

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk