[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

You're brothers from another mother I'm guessing...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

Hi, i'm trying the new KK. It's working well in my MI2. Just one thing doesn't work. When I set the ringer mode on vibrate, the phone dosn't vibrate when I receive a phone call. It only vibrates when I receive messages. I set the sound settings in the same way as the latest WIUI, where it works.
Thanks in advantage for your help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-09-09-34-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-09-09-34-15.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 248
I have a very noobish question:
if I wanna install Wajk's KK version and keep the "old V5 4.4.11" on the other system, do I have to enable TDB?

I have a very noobish question:
if I wanna install Wajk's KK version and keep the "old V5 4.4.11" on the other system, do I have to enable TDB?
I think so because in this case you don't have 2 releases of the same rom but 2 different roms, so you need 2 different data "partition".

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2S con Tapatalk.

Yay, the changelog is already there so the new ROM should be release soon :)

@wenxi5200 : please use "edit" function to avoid multiple post, it will be more readable and convenient. Thanks!

Reactions: wenxi5200
I think so because in this case you don't have 2 releases of the same rom but 2 different roms, so you need 2 different data "partition".

As far as I understood the necessity of TDB, it was needed using a android 4.1 based ROM and a 4.4 based ROM. In this case I'm not sure because I would use both WIUI ROMs, and Wajk didn't mention anything like that in his installation instructions... o_O

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

@Marqc
Wiui V5 is Android JB so 4.1. Dont get mixed by the release date (4.4.11). Yeah Waik didn't mention anything about Tdb for those who want to try Wiui KK and keep the old Wiui together and this make me curios. Even because he is doing like that and he has Tdb enabled (see his footnotes). As far as I know you cannot use the same app installation with two different roms so you need Tdb to have two different data partition and install the apps you need for each rom.

Last edited:
@Marqc
Wiui V5 is Android JB so 4.1. Dont get mixed by the release date (4.4.11). Yeah Waik didn't mention anything about Tdb for those who want to try Wiui KK and keep the old Wiui together and this make me curios. Even because he is doing like that and he has Tdb enabled (see his footnotes). As far as I know you cannot use the same app installation with two different roms so you need Tdb to have two different data partition and install the apps you need for each rom.

Thanks mate for that helpful answer. I'm curious too about WIUI KK, so I'll start with backing up, wiping, enabling TDB and flashing his latest 2 ROMs (jb and kk) :cool:

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: barbuti17
I'm using WIUI KK latest release and every minutes appear me the follow error:
Unfortunately, System Launcher has stopped.
I do after flash the rom, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache

Wajk opened a dedicated thread for Wiui KK guys.

Last edited:
yes, WiUi JB 4.5.9 released.
I removed Honami keyboard, because new MIUI features required more space from system partition.
You can find Honami Keyboard addon in post #1.
Yeah! Finally here! Doxnloading now, tanks.
May I ask You to remove all gapps and there libs for this version? It would be even smaller for thoose who don't need them like me..

I installed 4.5.9 but there's no way to have the small icons font on launcher. All others Mi Tools settings are working good only the launcher font size don't.

Edit: Fixed it. I don't know exactly how but after many Wsm installing now everything is working fine.

Last edited:
HI Wajk ,can you use phone.apk from the mi2 taiwan stable rom??Because I found it doesn't have yellow page in the dial interface