[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

I use gmail account with Aquamail too with no problem at all.

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2S con Tapatalk.

? yes?
What you mean? I used gmail with no problem (not with the gmail app but with aquamail).

I mean that with WIUI and Gmail app my incoming emails arrive after some time (even 10 minutes) and Viber messages too. They're are also many times that my gmail account sync freezes.I will try aquamail and see if it works. CM11 is much better in terms of speed, but the lack of Mikey and hands-free buttons support have been deal breakers for me.

Uh i saw now Mikey didn't know that at all

Good stuff.
Concerning hands free what you mean?

Hands free buttons do not work on CM11. It happens to all hands-free (not just Piston) and as far as I've learned it's a kernel related problem common to all devices and nobody has solved it.

I tried aquamail as you suggested, I just found it a little ugly for my taste, Tesla unread was not showing the number of unread mails and I did not want to pay. All of those problems were solved by the K-9 mail. Very fast and consistent, incredibly customizable, Tesla Unread compatible and free. So, the biggest problem I had with WIUI is solved and I will stick with it, but CM11 will always resident the system 2, just in case.

I use exdialer,I find it very handy.A few days ago, when I formatted my device, I accidentally chose xiaomi's dialer as default and now I cannot find how to reset it.So, how can I set again ex dialer as default contact utility? Thanks!

I use exdialer,I find it very handy.A few days ago, when I formatted my device, I accidentally chose xiaomi's dialer as default and now I cannot find how to reset it.So, how can I set again ex dialer as default contact utility? Thanks!
how about going to settings>apps>default app settings (button below)>phone
can you find it there?

how about going to settings>apps>default app settings (button below)>phone
can you find it there?

I have done that, but even now I am not asked to choose the default app to see my contacts, the device still uses Micontacts as default by itself. The strange thing is that I choose exdialer as default phone app, but the device won't keep my setting and it will revert back to Phone.
As a last resort I am thinking to uninstall/install again both exdialer and Micontacts. I know this is dangerous, but I do not see any other solution.

I have done that, but even now I am not asked to choose the default app to see my contacts, the device still uses Micontacts as default by itself. The strange thing is that I choose exdialer as default phone app, but the device won't keep my setting and it will revert back to Phone.
As a last resort I am thinking to uninstall/install again both exdialer and Micontacts. I know this is dangerous, but I do not see any other solution.
if uninstall/install again is the last resort, i suggest try only uninstall exdialer only first since it may reset the default phone app usage, or try to install another "dialer" app. that way, the phone will ask another confirmation

Waijk, when people call me my screen doesn't go on. Have to use the power button first before I can pick up.

Also I get a lot of wake up from msm_hsic_host. When I Google it, it seems it's a kernel problem. Are you aware of this and willing to have a look at it please?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

Waijk, when people call me my screen doesn't go on. Have to use the power button first before I can pick up.

I never seen this bug, try Wipe Cache or full Wipe if you need.

Also I get a lot of wake up from msm_hsic_host. When I Google it, it seems it's a kernel problem. Are you aware of this and willing to have a look at it please?

Correct, that's kernel probel, I know about it. Google fixed it in 4.3 & up.
Don't worry about it, just use your phone or try MiCore kernel or WiUi KK.
Anyway I implemented lots of battery saver tweak and I haven't battery problem,
but true, there is a wakelocks.

if uninstall/install again is the last resort, i suggest try only uninstall exdialer only first since it may reset the default phone app usage, or try to install another "dialer" app. that way, the phone will ask another confirmation

Unfortunately it did not help. I tried uninstalling exdialer, installing another dialer&contacts, but every time I open a contact to edit it, my phone automatically reverts to native app.

I'll give your kk ROM a shot. Thanks for your reply.

using 4.4.11 for a month and have a problems with the themes : they don't update, some of them can't be downloaded and some can't download description screenshots. guys, di you know how to fix this?

also, sometimes incoming ring screen doesn't show and firstly i need to unlock the phone and only then find the ring window. this bug happens absolutely on all versions for an 1.5year. is this a MIUI, not the WIUI bug?

Donno if it's miui or Wiui but I've been having the same problem with the ring window for a while. Can't remember when it started but at least a couple of months. Anyway I'm testing wiui kk and so far so good! Very smooth and no crashes or bugs so far (knock on wood)

I read that theme app changed in latest MIUI chinese releases, but in the multilang is still used the oldest one and, since they changed the way the app communicate with servers, our application don't work. You can try with the chinese app apk - almost sure you can find it oin the web - but..well..it's in chinese!! ;)

You can try with the chinese app apk - almost sure you can find it oin the web - but..well..it's in chinese!! ;)
So do you mean we have to find this chine theme app somewhere in internet then install it? how about the original theme app, is it overwritten?

Last edited:
Reactions: strn
C'est mise à jour corrige mes problèmes de vidéo qui ne s'enregistrer pas

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

C'est mise à jour corrige mes problèmes de vidéo qui ne s'enregistrer pas

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
S'il vous plaît écrire en anglais, personne ici ne peut suivre votre charabia ici. Ont traduit avec Google translate

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: barbuti17
@Wajk Do you think that you could have time to make an update for this rom before the end of summer (or at least another and last final version when xiaomi's final will come)? There are still people who don't want to leave Miui's sweet apps for the smoothness of KK roms.. :)

@Wajk Do you think that you could have time to make an update for this rom before the end of summer (or at least another and last final version when xiaomi's final will come)? There are still people who don't want to leave Miui's sweet apps for the smoothness of KK roms.. :)
With Wiui KK you can have the best of Miui anyway. Give it a try and you'll see by yourself.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S utilizzando Tapatalk.