[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

too bright and too flat for me, but that is only preview, yet. ;)
anyway new features will be great.

I really like the flat design but I'm generally preferring darker themes. Maybe Google will include a theme chooser? Would be great! :-D

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: barbuti17
I really like the flat design but I'm generally preferring darker themes. Maybe Google will include a theme chooser? Would be great! :-D

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro
I prefer darker themes too.
Nicer (for me), more relaxing for our eyes and less battery drainer.

Is the new featcher:
[Home screen]
New - MIUI Market apps downloading/Installing status will show in home screen (6-25)

working with the google play store?

What to do? I have only 2h of screen on.
behy6ezy.jpg

What to do? I have only 2h of screen on.
behy6ezy.jpg

That is abnormal. Try wakelock detector or BetterBatteryStats to find the culprit but it seems Google play services. Downgrade or upgrade gms or disable specific services belonging to it

Reactions: Wajk
Everything works pretty well here. The rom is very smooth and battery draining looks better and Xposed tools working perfectly.

Issues: some Google Play Services FC, the screen seems less sensitive as it was with V5. DPI is a bit too little imho, I had to correct this with xposed tools cos text got very small.
Sometimes Swiftkey is not so reactive when you approach a text field.
Thanks again Mr Wajk for your lovely job and your efforts I'll send you a "beer" soon.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S utilizzando Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wajk
Hi! Sorry for my bad English, I'm Italian :)
I have mi2s with tdb: system 1 with Miui JB 4.6.27; system 2 with Wiui KK 4.6.27. I've noticed that sound system (sound after touch and sound of keyboard) are different than Miui, these new sounds are very low. It's a bug? How can I fix it? Thanks a lot! :)

Reactions: blackcatw81
Hello,

Am I the only one experiencing problems with gps? As in gps doesn't switch on at all?

Have to say it, Wajk you did it again. I've used another KK-rom for a while since WIUI wasn't there yet, but I switched back and completely happy again. WIUI is by far the best rom I've used on my MI2S

Reactions: barbuti17