[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

The internal autocorrect function of android isn't working with xperia keyboard :-(

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

I'm loving this ROM! The only problem is that the phone becomes very hot when I play. Much hotter than with the JB Wiui

What settings do you have set in Battery menu what the cpu max and min frequency terms and sheduler etc. Thank you.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S

Anyone has very low call volume, too?

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

i like this rom very much,no problems for daily use.battery is very good,soynd is fantastic,very loud,thanks Wajk

I've got a little problem with Swiftkey keyboard
Everytime I turn on the phone or reboot it, Swiftkey loses the languages and I have to download them again
Not a big deal because my phone is always on :)

Anyone experienced this?

I've got a little problem with Swiftkey keyboard
Everytime I turn on the phone or reboot it, Swiftkey loses the languages and I have to download them again
Not a big deal because my phone is always on :)

Anyone experienced this?
For me swiftkey workes just fine.

You could try to wipe appdata and resync with swiftkey cloud?

One question...if i want to go back to MIUI from WIUI can i do it by CWM recovery? or i need to use mi flash? (since MIUI has an older android version)

i like this rom very much,no problems for daily use.battery is very good,soynd is fantastic,very loud,thanks Wajk

Thnx for your feedback ;)

@all: WiUi v5 KK 4.7.11 uploaded
- not in the MIUI changelog, but Email widget fixed and opening from notification bar thnx for the report to Ingrbzy
- Z2 keyboard still the default, use Wizzard button for configure
- added my modded Google keyboard, if you would like to use it, select it in Aroma and after on Settings panel
-
missed call led notification still not working, if I have some more time I will try to fix it
(I made hybrid from 4.5.30 and 4.7.11 and led not working, so not kernel/driver releated bug, maybe framework, but Notification smalis are same.. )

here is the changelog

Last edited:
Tried again from another mirror. Very good really very well rom. We have a lot of choice now
Love thè different animations

Bravo it's a great rom.
One question i love thè miui browser really. IA there a way To put full screen (like browser stock Android ) also when screen IA not horizontal? That would ne great i always see thè status bar

Bravo it's a great rom.
One question i love thè miui browser really. IA there a way To put full screen (like browser stock Android ) also when screen IA not horizontal? That would ne great i always see thè status bar

Did you know you can edit your post?
Its really handy if you forgot something or you just want to add something to a message.

(Try WSM tools-> app setting-> force fullscreen.)

Forget what coredalae said. Search for "immersive" in xposed repositories and you'll find what you're looking for.

Edit: but these modules will make ALL your apps working in fullscreen, not just Broswer, so think what you want ;). It must be other modules allowing you to run just one particular app in full screem, look in repos from wsm.

Everything looks fine so far. Just a little question: rebooting is pretty slow (15 to 20 sec.). Is it normal?

Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.

Forget what coredalae said. Search for "immersive" in xposed repositories and you'll find what you're looking for.

Edit: but these modules will make ALL your apps working in fullscreen, not just Broswer, so think what you want ;). It must be other modules allowing you to run just one particular app in full screem, look in repos from wsm.

App Settings (Xposed module)

Hello, nice work here, kinda stable for me and going very good.

@Wajk
How this rom can got a9/15 optimized bionec lib (sorry if my question is noobish).

Do you know where the kernel is from ? Is there sources available also just curiosity.

Thank you very much!