[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

Hi Wajk, do you think there will be a solution for Auto brightness not working well? It is getting annoying. When I have only the desktop the brightness adjust itself even if it is slowly than Wiui JB. But if I'm using an app like Handcent in this moment managing my texts, the brightness remain stuck til i'll exit from this app. I'm really thinking to get back to JB unless there will be a fix on it. Thanks and keep going with your fabolous work.

So,i found battery drain comes from google location services, ive been reading its a bug , and the solution is to uninstall google play services and then install them again, someone says just remove and re-add the account. My workaround was deactivate the location.

Reactions: shocks
@Wajk, missed call notification doesn't work on official (but translated) MIUI ROM v.4.7.11, so its framework bug I think.

Hey guys, is there a way to fix GPS on 4.7.11? It just won't get a fix.. I tried GPS toolbox but still no fix. GPS test app says like 19 sattelites in view, but 0 in use.

Everything else working fine ( thanks Wajk) , even call notification, but I use NOVA launcher so it might be related.

Also got strange problems.. When maps is accessing my gps with the high precision mode my system to keeps crashing.. I think there's a problem with the dialog pop up which would ask my if I want allow location. This also heappened by another gps using app..

Edit:
I don't know what caused this error but a full wipe fixed it!

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Android version 4.4.4??!?!?
Love you Wajk.
Is it possible to make donation to you? I'm serious, via paypal for ex

Just flashed!
The rom is great, but Play Store gives me a "no connection" error and the battery saving cpu profile doesn't work anymore.

mine works very well! no problem on the playstore, but yes, there is no battery saving mode.
and it is 4.4.4!
thanks Wajk!

Hello Wajk! Thank you for your rom and your hard work. I have a question: why can not select Control CPU power saving mode, but you can select it in the Security-Power-battery configuration? (Sorry for my english)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-18-21-26-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-18-21-26-16.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 246
  • Screenshot_2014-07-18-21-26-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-18-21-26-49.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 280
Hello Wajk! Thank you for your rom and your hard work. I have a question: why can not select Control CPU power saving mode, but you can select it in the Security-Power-battery configuration? (Sorry for my english)
The same for me even if it is not affecting me since I never use it.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.

Hello everyone
Can someone change the icon text on battery's status bar and make it just like mokee bigger. It is way too small.
Thank you.

P.S I tried mi tools but they dont have this option.

Last edited:
Hello, what version actually runs better wiui of the jb or kk. Thanks a lot

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S

Thank you for your answer but i am afraid it doesn't have that option unless i missed something...
Please clarify.

Thank you.

I remember i used mitool also for this problem concerning battery icon too much small.
If you go to mitools and battery you can choose the text battery. I don'tremember exactly the voice but i remember it's called "enable battery text" and you can choose color and style too (i chose the italian style, it's called italian)

Let me know!

I don't use JB since long time but i remmeber the difference is very high (advantage of KK of crouse)