[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

Does anybody know how to prevent the RILJ wakelock? i have non program using location, its off, but the wakelock is still there....

Does anybody know how to prevent the RILJ wakelock? i have non program using location, its off, but the wakelock is still there....

1.Full wipe before flashing ROM
2. Delete old gapps.
3. Clear cache in recovery.
4. Install mini gapps.

And I used Autorun Manager.

Sorry by my english.

Screenshot_2014-08-25-09-14-19.png

Anyone with problems with Google Calendar synchro? On the other system I have Wiui 4.8.1 and no synchro problems at all.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.

Anyone with problems with Google Calendar synchro? On the other system I have Wiui 4.8.1 and no synchro problems at all.

YES!
I can't get my google calendar to load from my google account.
maybe it's because I didn't instal the Miui calendar?

Correct, you need To install miui calendar.
I had Miui Calendar but I had last syncro this morning and no more since. Other Google syncro (Apps data for instance) are working properly.

Any suggestion about Google calendar synchro? It is not related to Xiaomi Framework.

Yes you can. You may wipe cache and dalvik but is not mandatory.

Yes you can. You may wipe cache and dalvik but is not mandatory.

Worked!
But I get a lot of FC from Android.process.media

Know why? What's missing?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Worked!
But I get a lot of FC from Android.process.media

Know why? What's missing?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I don't know why, but sometimes it happen.
Try wipe cache, dalvik, and format the system you are using (CWM>Mount and storage>Format System)
and then flash the rom again.

Or, if you have a Nandroid backup of Wiui KK, as everyone do modding should know well, you can wipe data and dalvik,
format system and then restore the Nandroid backup. After rebooting do a quick check that everything is working right and after that you can flash the last Wiui on it.

Has anyone facing problem pressing letters "z", "x", and "c"? I have some problems both with Swiftkey and Aosp keyboard? May it be a hardware problem?

After another try this morning when the keyboard works fine I'm pretty sure that the problem is related to the temperature of the battery. Keyboard works fine until I reach 34-35 degrees and then start to get unsensitive. I did slow down the cpu til 1242Mhz but this phone is a little owen anyway and it is very easy to get to that temperature. So it is hardware related. Not happy.

Reactions: stillka