[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

No autobrightness level adjustment, no T9 search in Russian, no yellowpages, Mi-Tools from WSM repository works occasionaly.

But the ROM is awesome, especially according to battery life.

No autobrightness level adjustment, no T9 search in Russian, no yellowpages, Mi-Tools from WSM repository works occasionaly.

But the ROM is awesome, especially according to battery life.

Auto brightness is working but not as good as in old versions. It's reacting very slow and not dimming to the same Low level

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

@Wajk: thanks for your work.

In the last version, ther's a bug with Xiaomi Sincronization: I can login with my account, but when i try to activate syncronization, service stop to work (and star to stop working settings too). I try in english and italian language. I made a full wipe for every test. Without Xiaomi account, everything works perfetcly. Cany ou investigate? Thanks in advance

@Wajk: thanks for your work.

In the last version, ther's a bug with Xiaomi Sincronization: I can login with my account, but when i try to activate syncronization, service stop to work (and star to stop working settings too). I try in english and italian language. I made a full wipe for every test. Without Xiaomi account, everything works perfetcly. Cany ou investigate? Thanks in advance
most of users have this problem

Can I restore my apps with miiui backup and restore app
Yes, of course. You can resore everything except System settings.
I can confirm autobrightness level adjustment doesn't work from notification bar
This feature disabled under Miui KK.
If you would like to use slider, just disable autobrightness.
no T9 search in Russian, no yellowpages...
I have very limited freetime, I working on stabilty and basic features, now.
In the last version, ther's a bug with Xiaomi Sincronization: I can login with my account, but when i try to activate syncronization, service stop to work (and star to stop working settings too).
I use my acc only for Themes, I can't test this feature.

Last edited:
Ive downloaded the last version, and i found home button is not working , neither menu button from quick configuration menu.
it will be nice to have aroma installer so we can choose what to install. battery looks the same.

Thanks for your work

Last edited:
Same for me :( Some problem with the sms activation system of MiCloud ...
If anybody has problem with MiCloud and Xiaomi Framework:

1. pls try this patch (flash via Recovery) and report back.
Better if you can test it with full wipe, but first just test with only Wipe Cache.

2. here is 2nd patch, this is XiaomiAuthenticator app, you can download from here

3. and/or try this method if you need: Temporary solution to reactivate Xiaomi Authenticator

Xiaomi servers sometimes also has problem and unfortunetly I can't test SMS activation.

Last edited:
@Wajk
These are my bugs, if this can help you:
1 - GPS doesn't work
2 - Theme gives an error message
3 - Headphone doesn't assign buttons function
Thanks again for your gret job!

1. pls try this patch (flash via Recovery) and report back.
Better if you can test it with full wipe, but first just test with only Wipe Cache.

This one works perfectly for me. Thanks you very much @Wajk, now for me it's perfect.

I edited your roms before installing, removing all this services. So, now i simply flash this file, without any wipe, and all work flawless.

This one works perfectly for me. Thanks you very much @Wajk, now for me it's perfect.

Great, thnx for your feedback!
I will waiting some other feedbacks about SMS activation.

@Wajk
These are my bugs, if this can help you

not really :) if I can reproduce, possible I can fix it.
1. GPS working here, I got first fix less than 1 minute. (Europe/Hungary)
If you have problem, try GPS Status & Toolbox
2. I can apply theme, try wipe data ThemeManager and after share with us error message if bug still there
3. I don't know this is OS or kernel releated, maybe later I will try to fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: h2y and siropchik
Great, thnx for your feedback!

1. GPS working here, I got first fix less than 1 minute. (Europe/Hungary)
If you have problem, try GPS Status & Toolbox

I already tried with this app but it still doesn't work

EDIT: After a long time spent on searching for signal, the GPS got it but lost it after few seconds. Has anyone the same problem?

Last edited:
@Wajk: I found another little bug: the weather app (and meybe others app) can't use the "auto select location" (sorry, i don't know the english word for this feature.. :) ). The fix is very simply: an APK is missing (NetworkLocation.apk). If this apk is added to /system/app, everything works. I used the one provided with the JB roms. Maybe you can add thi apk in the next release.

I think I found a bug, the selection screen for notification sounds is in Chinese when using EN (US) language. Ringtone is fine, just notification in Chinese.

//edit Also, I cannot set Chrome as default browser (no popup asking for it). I had to delete the MIUI browser APK for it to work.
//edit Getting random "SIM card not activated" messages. Can call/SMS just fine though.

Last edited:
If this apk is added to /system/app, everything works. I used the one provided with the JB roms. Maybe you can add thi apk in the next release.
Thnx for the tipp. Very interesting, most of the app use builtin Google Services for locating under KK. Anyway, I will test NetworkLocation, too. thnx
I think I found a bug, the selection screen for notification sounds is in Chinese when using EN (US) language. Ringtone is fine, just notification in Chinese.
This is ThemeManager feature :)
BurgerZ made fix for this, I will implement it later. but in my opinion this isn't big trouble.
Also, I cannot set Chrome as default browser (no popup asking for it). I had to delete the MIUI browser APK for it to work.
Try to set your Browser to default on Settings/Apps/Default app settings panel
Getting random "SIM card not activated" messages. Can call/SMS just fine though.
Just disable notification on Settings/Notifications/Manage notifications panel (Xiaomi Framework and/or MiCloud)

Last edited:
Reactions: MSephiroth and Lepi
Patch doesnt work for me, and this is not problem on Xiaomi servers, because sms activation works on miui rom 4.1 perfectly!