[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Sorry but I don't understand what you mean...

Enter "Settings", then go to "Buttons". There you can change the buttons' functions. First menu is for "Menu" button (the left capacitive button). If you change it to "show menu", then menu button will work as menu button. The other menus are as it was in previous release.

sorry guys is it normal when i'm in any part of the software if i put my hand on the top left (just in front of the display) it turns off? Why? It's seems that the proximity sensor is not good, it's like when i call someone and the display becomes black...
Is that normal? I don't want this, i don't like the display becomes black when my hand is on the upper part of the phone..

sorry guys is it normal when i'm in any part of the software if i put my hand on the top left (just in front of the display) it turns off? Why? It's seems that the proximity sensor is not good, it's like when i call someone and the display becomes black...
Is that normal? I don't want this, i don't like the display becomes black when my hand is on the upper part of the phone..
Try change build.prop options.

It is normal that proximity sensor turns off display when it meets an obstacle on itself (like your ear, head or finger) in call.
But if it was not in call, then it is also possible. It happened to me once when I tried to end a call badly. Then the system was confused whether call is continuing or not. And when I got my finger on proximity, it turned off the screen. But I was able to solve it by trying to call a number (I called my own office to not confuse anybody) and then ended the call normally with end call button. It fixed the problem.

But is someone facing the problem ? It's not hardware in v5 is perfect. When I put hand in front he says not to put hand there so it seems software knows that si it's software related

It is normal that proximity sensor turns off display when it meets an obstacle on itself (like your ear, head or finger) in call.
But if it was not in call, then it is also possible. It happened to me once when I tried to end a call badly. Then the system was confused whether call is continuing or not. And when I got my finger on proximity, it turned off the screen. But I was able to solve it by trying to call a number (I called my own office to not confuse anybody) and then ended the call normally with end call button. It fixed the problem.

Got it it seemed that was the problem.
You're the best !!!!

Reactions: Elbay Malik
But is someone facing the problem ? It's not hardware in v5 is perfect. When I put hand in front he says not to put hand there so it seems software knows that si it's software related
I had that problem... And solved with a new call.

Now I have a big problem, volume in call memorizes low level.
To raise up volume I must firstly reduce volume and than raise up again!!!
It's boring!

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Enter "Settings", then go to "Buttons". There you can change the buttons' functions. First menu is for "Menu" button (the left capacitive button). If you change it to "show menu", then menu button will work as menu button. The other menus are as it was in previous release.
The question unfortunately stays unanswered: where is the 2g/3g toggle switch?

Reactions: grouss92
I did a completely fresh install of 4.9.29 and yesterday updated to 4.10.10 without wiping data.
Here is my bug report:

1 - In-Call Volume is extremely low. Did 20 calls to 20 different persons with 20 different phones - Problem is NOT on the other side! ( CWM Restore to 4.9.29 fixed it )

2 - 80 % of calls doesnt get closed correctly which leads to a proximity-sensor bug ( everytime you place your hand over the sensor while normal usage the screen becomes black !) ( CWM Restore to 4.9.29 fixed it )

3 - Bluetooth engaged calls are not working ( CWM Restore to 4.9.29 fixed it )

Feature List of 4.10.10 is great but not usable with that bugs. Hope for fixes or answers.

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
I had that problem... And solved with a new call.

Now I have a big problem, volume in call memorizes low level.
To raise up volume I must firstly reduce volume and than raise up again!!!
It's boring!

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

What volume are you implying? Can you tell it step by step? From what I understand, when you call somebody, it is loud, and you lower the volume. And when you call someone else, the volume stays low. It is actually a good function, enabling you to adjust your call volume as you require.