[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Hi Wajk,

I am missing lot of icons which was in older release, for example for root explorer, titanium backup, gmail, chrome etc....
Could you include this icons in next release? The default icons doesn't fit v6 flat design....

Reactions: Dizplay
The root thing which takes 5 minutes to root.... It is so annoying

Στάλθηκε από το TPC1057 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Wajk thanks for your great job!!

In general, both the 4.9.12 and 4.9.19 are perfectly fine. I noticed no difference except the Updater application.

Regarding bugs/issues:
  • Both the 4.9.12 and the 4.9.19 didn't work the Alarm (since 4.9.12, I'm waking naturally ... no alarm :cool:). I wiped Cache & Dalvik cache, and Alarm works fine.
  • Neither I can find the Sound option (app?) that lets you choose what kind of headphones you have connected (Pistons, Pistons 2, etc ....)
Thanks a lot for your work Wajk!

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunder_Eyes
Can't confirm. I have very good battery life... better than any v5.
Anyway you use ROM less than one day, be patient ;)
If you can't:
1. try Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache from CWM
2. use Apps Ops (blocking wakelocks & saving battery) from Settings/Security panel, you will find on Device panel which apps wake your device.
3. check your wakelocks with Wakelock detector.
Thanx OK I'll try, i must forget to wipe Dalvik.

Reactions: disparil
Hi Wajk,

I am missing lot of icons which was in older release, for example for root explorer, titanium backup, gmail, chrome etc....
Could you include this icons in next release? The default icons doesn't fit v6 flat design....

Me too. A lot! V5 icons looks a lot better for me..I tried to change with Themes app but it didnt Destzor link for v5 icons download its in fact other package. I prefere the default v5 icons.

Im curious about this rom to see performance and at first look its running realy good but i think eats a litle bit more ram.
the worst its the lack of Mi-tools and other wsm tools, Camera dont have ISO settings and some other options.
I cant undervolt, reboot dont have more options, root 5seconds check, etc.
Its an WIUi BETA so we dont expect more. Its a good begin.
thanks wajk

Last edited:
3e4320e86d228388e8c2c6c8522043af.jpg

Think there is a littel layout bug in email app also the email app is not showing äüö :D a bit anoying for germans :p

i read about google ART on android. We have this in this rom or we stay with Dalvik?
#1 Post, no ART. But to make it clear, KK's ART isn't sth. And there is a big incompatibility issues with some apps. So don't ART yet! ART with Android L ;) I used it and i will never use it again in KK

Last edited:
Reactions: Dizplay
I'm testing this on my mi2s, does ANYONE know how to change the notification bar from displaying the 3 dots to displaying the actual notification icons..?

I don't like the three dots, however this is a small problem...

Reactions: WhiteLord89
big incompatibility issues with some apps.
it's a lie. 99% of the applications are compatible and work well with ART. ART saves battery and is faster and better. Tested on CM. MIUI can be switched on ART, but after every reboot occurs optimization applications again. Here the instruction:

1) / data / property and delete file persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib
2) fix the file /system/build.prop:
persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib=libdvm.so replaced by persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib=libart.so
3) Reboot

Reactions: xeGox and kamakasnh
it's a lie. 99% of the applications are compatible and work well with ART. ART saves battery and is faster and better. Tested on CM. MIUI can be switched on ART, but after every reboot occurs optimization applications again. Here the instruction:

1) / data / property and delete file persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib
2) fix the file /system/build.prop:
persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib=libdvm.so replaced by persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib=libart.so
3) Reboot

ART IS NOT OPTIMIZED FOR SNAPDRAGON CPUs!

If Android app is programmed in Java instead native code,it will execute 2.8 times slower than with dalvik otherwise ART is OK.

Reactions: kamakasnh
I have an issue with screen security. Each time I set a password for screen security and reboot, I can't login anymore. First time I thought I made an error while keying in the password, but I have wiped, reinstalled three times in total. Every time the same error. This prevents me from using wiui v6 despite the slick interface. Yet, nice job Wajk! Keep it up.

906075-20130214-1N1qB7.png

IMPORTANT! This ROM based on beta ROM, recommend only for hardcore user!
This is ROM made just for FUN!
Features:
- based on Miui 6 beta
- multilanguage support
- added Apps Ops (blocking wakelocks & saving battery) to Settings/Security panel
- added T9 support to Dialer
- added Live wallpapers function
- added latest Google Apps & services
- added Network Location services
- added init.d support
- added sysctl support
- added zipalign support
- added fstrim support
- more precise volume control
- Xperia keyboard from Z2 with Emoji & Multi languages supported
- optimized framework and apps
- optimized animations
- optimized system settings
- optimized battery usage
- removed unneeded services
- patched hosts
- tweaks

DOWNLOAD
WiUi v6 KK 4.9.19
Install notes:
1. if you are coming from other ROM than WiUi v6 KK and you didn't flash CWM Recovery
- download the latest WiUi ROM
- flash the latest Recovery from here via Updater app
- power off your phone
- use power+volup for enter to Recovery
- flash WIUI_KK_Mi2_4_x_xx.zip to system1 or system2
- you need Wipe Data and Wipe Cache

2. if you're on WiUi v6 KK ROM, follow this steps
- download the latest WiUi ROM
- restart your device into CWM Recovery
- flash WIUI_KK_Mi2_4_x_xx.zip to system1 or system2

My Tips
Better battery/performance:
- disable Location services more info (preventing non user caused wakelocks)
- use App Control (disable almost everything)
If you have problem with GPS:
- try GPS Status & Toolbox

Thnx to:
Miui.com for ROMIvan for ROM
MiuiAndroid for ROMs
Translators for language files

CyanogenMod Team for ROM
Zepplinrox for his tweaks
pikachu01 for his tweaks
exit_only for his tweaks
AndroidON for his tutorials
XDA for tweaks
and many other developers

509603-20120327-lJQSpQ.png

PERFECT ONE!!! EVEN BETTER THAN CM & MoKee AFTER WSM TOOLS !!!

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH WAJK!!!