[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Please Wajk enable the Unicode Strpper! MIUI Developers should go for strippers themselves, and leave this project. I can't imagine how they forget every time to fix this BIG issue. A reason which send me to WIUI was that...

@Wajk: In 4.9.12 my earphones' buttons were working right as they should. In latest build there's that classic kk bug again (only volume down working). Anyway very good work, battery life on last build is waaay better! And smoothness too! If you could fix that button bug it would be great and the rom will be perfect. Thank you

Edit: volume down: works
Center button (play/pause): works
Volume up: acts as center button

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2s utilizzando tapatalk

Last edited:
Could anyone figure out a fix for Facebook messenger? I can't have the little face things on my screen and it's mildly annoying. :(

Yea, i mean, the base it's obviously the miui v6 but i tested it without wiui and it's not the same..it's even better with Wajk tweaks
PERFECT ONE!!! EVEN BETTER THAN CM & MoKee AFTER WSM TOOLS !!!
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH WAJK!!!
Thnx for feedbacks, guys!
Can we chance the Layout from 5x4 to 5x5 or whatever?
Not yet, MIUI Home v6 very different version than v5, but I also like extra grid sizes, so I will check what can I do.
The circle has really messy design too
Basicly v6 developed to Mi3/Mi4 (xxhdpi), thats why some layout not fit correctly. In my opinion is next release has more fixed layout. Don't worry about it.
Please Wajk enable the Unicode Strpper! A reason which send me to WIUI was that...
You will get it with next release, just check preview changelog ;)

I'm too busy on on this weekend, I don't want to share with you untested and unstable version and actual version working right on my device. Next week MIUI Team're having a 7-day holiday from Oct.1 to Oct. 8 because of China National Day. They come back to work Oct. 8. So, next WiUi will be the 4.10.10 if everything right. Thnx for understanding.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 09-26-14 at 10.54 AM.PNG
    Screen Shot 09-26-14 at 10.54 AM.PNG
    71 KB · Views: 301
Well, I have already used WIUI for a week ,and i found the battery is better then the first time I use WIUI6!
Bugs:
1.often force reboot(i have no idea about it).
2.some notifications didn't show in keyguard.
3.some games always went black screen while loading.

Well, I have already used WIUI for a week ,and i found the battery is better then the first time I use WIUI6!
Bugs:
1.often force reboot(i have no idea about it).
2.some notifications didn't show in keyguard.
3.some games always went black screen while loading.

In contrast, I haven't yet observed any force reboots (instead the one when I tried to greenify a system app). Can you tell what were you doing before it force rebooted each time? Was it regular?

I installed WIUI 6 a couple of days ago.
My impressions are that is awesome! Wajk you have done great work man!
Only a couple of minor bugs based on MIUI 6 not from Wajk's work, after all it's a beta version.
Thanks again man, this rom is perfect for everyday use, no lags an fc's at all

Reactions: kamakasnh
Can this go in tdb with official miui? Can there be any problem with app in different android versions?

--
Xiaomi mi2s with Tapatalk

In contrast, I haven't yet observed any force reboots (instead the one when I tried to greenify a system app). Can you tell what were you doing before it force rebooted each time? Was it regular?
No regular, it's suddenly. While the first time it force reboot i was replying the post. I just typed a letter Q then suddenly everything stopped.Then force reboot. The second time happened yesterday. I was listening the music, then the music stopped, and force reboot. I didn't do anything before i use this apps,I really don't know what happened!Need i wipe all data and cache then flash WIUI6 again?

First, thanks Wajk for your excellent work! this ROM is awsome!

second, i always uninstall xiaomi apps with titanium back up, but when i reboot, this apps apears again, so... what app do this? i don't like xiaomis apps ( micloud, xiaomi service frame work, etc ) i don't use it.

The battery is good, but "android system" is always on when i use the phone, i think it's "normal".

i miss the graphic of battery usage in system->battery. How can i get it again?

thanks!

second, i always uninstall xiaomi apps with titanium back up, but when i reboot, this apps apears again, so... what app do this? i don't like xiaomis apps ( micloud, xiaomi service frame work, etc ) i don't use it.

Install supersu, then u can remove system apps with titanium

First, thanks Wajk for your excellent work! this ROM is awsome!

The battery is good, but "android system" is always on when i use the phone, i think it's "normal".

i miss the graphic of battery usage in system->battery. How can i get it again?

thanks!
I think in the next update, which Wajk will AROMAised the installation, will be an option for this. Personally i freeze these apps. And there is not such a problem at all

Reactions: kazin08