[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Thnx for feedbacks, guys!

Not yet, MIUI Home v6 very different version than v5, but I also like extra grid sizes, so I will check what can I do.

Basicly v6 developed to Mi3/Mi4 (xxhdpi), thats why some layout not fit correctly. In my opinion is next release has more fixed layout. Don't worry about it.

You will get it with next release, just check preview changelog ;)

I'm too busy on on this weekend, I don't want to share with you untested and unstable version and actual version working right on my device. Next week MIUI Team're having a 7-day holiday from Oct.1 to Oct. 8 because of China National Day. They come back to work Oct. 8. So, next WiUi will be the 4.10.10 if everything right. Thnx for understanding.

Of course we understand ;) Thanks a lot for the development of WIUI and have a nice weekend with your family.

Looking forward to the next version!

Reactions: kamakasnh
First, thanks Wajk for your excellent work! this ROM is awsome!

second, i always uninstall xiaomi apps with titanium back up, but when i reboot, this apps apears again, so... what app do this? i don't like xiaomis apps ( micloud, xiaomi service frame work, etc ) i don't use it.

The battery is good, but "android system" is always on when i use the phone, i think it's "normal".

i miss the graphic of battery usage in system->battery. How can i get it again?

thanks!

I've installed link2sd, a free app that can freeze apps (only ROOT). I freeze every chinese or non-international app by link2sd.
I also purchased greenify pro, where I can greenify only those apps that phone cannot work with, and the ones that phone would not work if they are frozen. This way they stay forever frozen/greenified. But if I'll install an updated ROM via downloading full ROM, then I would have to do every step from start (starting from activating SuperSU after giving it a ROOT permission by Permission Manager)

Reactions: kazin08
Hi guys...
Is it normal i have this home layout
App names are cutted

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411834719118.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411834719118.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 261
  • uploadfromtaptalk1411834730784.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411834730784.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 254
Hi guys...
Is it normal i have this home layout
App names are cutted

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

You either have:
- tried to fit more icons (changed dpi)
- increase font size
- change grid size/number (from what I see you have 6x4 icons on top of 1x5 home icons; where normally you should have 5x4 icons on top of 1x4 or 1x5 home icons)

Because in my Mi2S, no such problem is observed.

I couldn't attach the actual photo from either my computer or from imgur. The links for the photos are written two reply above

You either have:
- tried to fit more icons (changed dpi)
- increase font size
- change grid size/number (from what I see you have 6x4 icons on top of 1x5 home icons; where normally you should have 5x4 icons on top of 1x4 or 1x5 home icons)

Because in my Mi2S, no such problem is observed.
How could I change grid size in miui6?
I can't find launcher options

Could I do some questions about wiui6/kitkat?

1)How could enable art instead of dalvik?
2)Where I find launcher options?
3)Why when I clean app in recent apps, launcher reload?
4)Are there rounded corners?
5)Are notifications on lockscreen only for system apps?
6)is there crt off animations?
7)which do wsm modules work?

Excuse me for all these questions... :(:D

How could I change grid size in miui6?
I can't find launcher options

I don't know, but you have more icons than you should have. that makes icon titles to merge with the icons. By the way it is ROM for Mi2/2s only. What is Mi-6w?

Could I do some questions about wiui6/kitkat?

1)How could enable art instead of dalvik?
2)Where I find launcher options?
3)Why when I clean app in recent apps, launcher reload?
4)Are there rounded corners?
5)Are notifications on lockscreen only for system apps?
6)is there crt off animations?
7)which do wsm modules work?

Excuse me for all these questions... :(:D

1) ART is an experimental setting, I don't think either KitKat or MIUI supports it fully.
2) I don't know either, sorry. That is why I use Nova launcher instead of MIUI, since I need app drawer
3) I haven't observed such behaviour. Can you say which apps are in recents when you clean it? Is system launcher present there (it shouldn't)
4) No, there shouldn't be. That is the beauty of the MIUI6. It is as simple as it gets
5) No, you can have notifications for user apps like whatsapp/facebook etc.
6) No, it isn't yet put into the ROM. This is a minor detail. These should be present in official ROM (at the end of the year). For now, the usability of ROM is being observed.
7) WSM modules that operate in status bar (like CPUtemp) are not working. But for others, I didn;t have any issues. I didn't install MiTools, since I'm not using MIUI Launcher.

You are welcome.

Reactions: xeGox
1) ART is an experimental setting, I don't think either KitKat or MIUI supports it fully.
2)...
. ... 7) WSM modules that operate in status bar (like CPUtemp) are not working. But for others, I didn;t have any issues. I didn't install MiTools, since I'm not using MIUI Launcher.

You are welcome.
Thanks a lot...
Whatsapp/facebook notifications don't work on lockscreen... Why?

I have only one problem with wiui6... Incall volume is tooooooo low!!!
Viper4android doesn't work...
What could i do?

Is there a way to have immersive mode(transparent status bar) in all apps?

Thanks a lot...
Whatsapp/facebook notifications don't work on lockscreen... Why?

I have only one problem with wiui6... Incall volume is tooooooo low!!!
Viper4android doesn't work...
What could i do?

Is there a way to have immersive mode(transparent status bar) in all apps?

That is interesting. Are you getting a notification, but you can't see it in lockscreen? Or you don't get any notifications until you open the app (facebook/whatsapp)? In call volume is very high for me actually. I've installed "Volume steps" in WSM (it is actually an Xposed module, you may want to download the app file from repo.xposed.info separately and then install it). But it doesn't increase the volume, it just changes the steps from 7 to any of the following: 15,30,45,60,75,90.

In MIUI 6, all native apps (pre-installed) get transparent status bar. Also you may try to install an Xposed Module, named as tinted status bar [beta]. But due to conflict with MIUI's own transparent status bar, it may have a mixed color (a bit opaque, rather than transparent) in other apps.

@Wajk help! i can't do anything on SDcard!!
I think now SDcard is read only! When i make a screenshot it shows couldn't save screenshot ,storage may be in use! but my SD has 2G available!i can't take photos, i cant delete anything,even use computer!also system 2 has this situation!
Somebody help!it appers so suddenly!i can't flash anything in recovery!

@Wajk help! i can't do anything on SDcard!!
I think now SDcard is read only! When i make a screenshot it shows couldn't save screenshot ,storage may be in use! but my SD has 2G available!i can't take photos, i cant delete anything,even use computer!also system 2 has this situation!
Somebody help!it appers so suddenly!i can't flash anything in recovery!

Last edited:
That is interesting. Are you getting a notification, but you can't see it in lockscreen? Or you don't get any notifications until you open the app (facebook/whatsapp)?
I get notification... But I can't see on little circle on lockscreen(like sms and lost calls)

I can't get notification overall for some app(example telegram)