[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

I "lost" one settings configuration. When I plug in my earphones, I cant set media volume higher than 50%. It is a security setting, but I am sure I was able to set it too 100% in miui5. Should be possible in vs 6 too, but I cant find it in the options... I need it very much for my navigation while driving my motor. Where can I find it? Any other recommendations for volume boosters?

YEs Confirmed. After first ring phone stops ringing. Please fix it.
Hi,

first a very big thanks to Wajk: now I've got a beautiful brand new Mi2S with Miui V6 and KK!!!!
I only have a problem with the ringtone I chose (Ethereal.ogg): it doesn't repeat! After the first time, the phone stop ringing and, as you can imagine, it's a problem...

Someone can help me?

Thank you,
scido

will 6.10.10 fix thw wsm root permission problem? and where is cpu control?

Last edited:
Wajk it's possible to ate the option for landscape modus for all apps and system?
Thank you for the wiui Rom :)

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: xeGox
Thank you thank you thank you for the ability to configure the buttons. My menu button is now a menu button again.

Reactions: Elbay Malik
Does anyone have OTG NTFS working? The Mi2S can detect the device but can not read/write on it. I tried paragon and similar apps but not working. I googled and found people said paragon not working with 4.4. Is this true?