[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Hi Everyone

Still struggling with my new Mi2s. I installed CM R - Aries. Seems no issue. Using CM R I installed latest WIUI 6-4-4-10 as per instructions. Wiping Data and Cache.

When I reboot everything seems fine but no WLAN and I see no IP Address and no IMEI, WLAN MAC address or Blue tooth address.

Tried re-install several times both CM-R and WIUI with same results. Can someone do me a walk through in case I have missed something please. Thanx in advance.

great update Wajk, thanks a lot :)

One bug:
In the Camera app from OnePlus One 38R, the preview image -when set to 3:2- is stretched to fit in the 16:9 screen. It has to be framed. The saved image is appeared correctly, nevertheless.
Also, there isn't a way to disable the shutter sound.

great update Wajk, thanks a lot :)

One bug:
In the Camera app from OnePlus One 38R, the preview image -when set to 3:2- is stretched to fit in the 16:9 screen. It has to be framed. The saved image is appeared correctly, nevertheless.
Also, there isn't a way to disable the shutter sound.
and does not work slow motion :(

After update I lost my app on sd card (I moved them with titanium backup)
I reinstall it, but now I can't move to sd card with titanium

And, another little bug... Lock and unlock sound is a bit late...

Another thing, why now when I return on home I see last opened folder?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

I love this update. wsm didn't install although checked in aroma, but I could do manually. Mi-tools unfortunately still only working partially...

Hi!
I have Mi2S (13Mpx camera), but photo saved in 2368*4208px. In older ROM versions normal resolution 3120*4208px.
Who know how to fix this issue?
On WIUI5 I have normal resolution, this problem become with WIUI6 :(

Last edited:
maybe it's the new camera app? i'm ussing the version of 19/9 and the resolution of the photo is 4208*3120 px.

Try with another app

Hi!
I have Mi2S (13Mpx camera), but photo saved in 2368*4208px. In older ROM versions normal resolution 3120*4208px.
Who know how to fix this issue?
On WIUI5 I have normal resolution, this problem become with WIUI6 :(
I don't have problem with original camera app.

Hi ! Thank you for this rom ! In 4.10.10 I have problems with bluetooth calls with my Alpine CDE-183BT... Sound always comes from phone speaker, even if I choose bluetooth headset...
Am I the only one having this problem ?
Thank you !

I just faced a problem which is not very relevant for me, but probably for other users:
After flashing the latest 4.10.10, which is an amazing ROM, I used the phone till it went off (to create a full battery cycle). But plugged in it kept being dead even after 10-15 minutes. I decided to put in my 2nd battery and charge this one in the external charger, as I usually do. So if this is an issue with the ROM it could concern all users with only 1 battery...?

Hi guys, hi @Wajk ! Fantastic ROM, just flashed on my xiaomi mi2s! I have only a little question: is the toggle "switch 2G-3G network" disappeared?? I can't find also the widget... Thanks for all, very good job!