[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

What is the preferred network? Isn't it a toggle to switch between 2G/3G?
0e13d861521a87c9bb3b6ec1fdeb9d09.jpg

This is the screen where to choose that manually. It's either just 3g preferred, only2g or only 3g.

0e13d861521a87c9bb3b6ec1fdeb9d09.jpg

This is the screen where to choose that manually. It's either just 3g preferred, only2g or only 3g.
Why don't you like it to be 3g/2g permanently and enable data when you want 3g connection and disable data when you want only 2g connection? I have never used that toggle in my whole 3yrs of android usage

I've checked it again and again, and only button that doesn't work is
- when you select short press menu to be recents and long press menu to be show menu, long press doesn't function. But when you select long press menu to be anything else (kill app, show recents, launch assistant and etc) they all work. Please Wajk, help me with this. There has got to be way to enable long press menu to show menu when short press menu is recents....

Why don't you like it to be 3g/2g permanently and enable data when you want 3g connection and disable data when you want only 2g connection? I have never used that toggle in my whole 3yrs of android usage
That's what makes us individuals

Please translate it.
What should I translate?
There isn't weather.bz icon in the screenshot!!!
There isn't any type of icon... Static or dynamic...

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

I know it. The problem is that in that case, where short press to menu button gives recents, I don't have show menu button. I tried to assign long press to menu to be assigned as show menu function, but it didn't work, it was just blank with no reaction. And there is no choice to select long press to home button to be assigned as show menu. In that case, if I don't want to lose show menu function, I HAVE TO assign short press to menu to be assigned as show menu (IT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET SHOW MENU FUNCTION), and to select either or both of the long press to menu and/or home button to be assigned as show recents. Is it clear?

Now to my question. Is there a way to make long press to menu button to show menu (which is not possible right now when short press to menu button is assigned to show recents), or is there any way to include show menu function into long press to home key?
I've checked it again and again, and only button that doesn't work is
- when you select short press menu to be recents and long press menu to be show menu, long press doesn't function. But when you select long press menu to be anything else (kill app, show recents, launch assistant and etc) they all work. Please Wajk, help me with this. There has got to be way to enable long press menu to show menu when short press menu is recents....
Yes, it is very clear for me. but your problem is not. here, i want to describe what setting on my phone: now the setting is, long press "menu" will show menu,while the short press "menu" will show recent task. and, they works flawlessly. if you want, i can show you the screenshot on my setting. that is, makes me dont understand your problem.
note: they also works perfectly when i switch them over,i.e long press will show recent and short press show menu. i confirm no problem on mine.

Yes, it is very clear for me. but your problem is not. here, i want to describe what setting on my phone: now the setting is, long press "menu" will show menu,while the short press "menu" will show recent task. and, they works flawlessly. if you want, i can show you the screenshot on my setting. that is, makes me dont understand your problem.
note: they also works perfectly when i switch them over,i.e long press will show recent and short press show menu. i confirm no problem on mine.

I have just tested and this works for me as well.

In-Call Volume is extremely low..this is my problem too,i can live with others problems but this is the worst.if i am at work i cant hear anything..that why i love WIUI_JB_Mi2_4_4_11_EX rom.In call volume is fantastic.

Then it seems my phone has issues. Because in same settings I can't have show menu function

Screenshot_2014_10_14_07_52_50.png

You are talking about this configuration, aren't you? This doesn't give me show menu when long pressed to menu button

Screenshot_2014_10_14_07_52_50.png

You are talking about this configuration, aren't you? This doesn't give me show menu when long pressed to menu button
Ah, i see your problem. Now i understand. Yes, using your config, i.e. long will show menu, SOME APP will not respond. Facebook app, chrome and some others can not show menu using this approach, while other app such as whatsapp, can show menu. But using old config, i.e short will show menu, all apps works well. Since i also have this situation, I guess you have found a bug to be solved. But i still prefer using old config to show menu.

Reactions: Elbay Malik
Ah, i see your problem. Now i understand. Yes, using your config, i.e. long will show menu, SOME APP will not respond. Facebook app, chrome and some others can not show menu using this approach, while other app such as whatsapp, can show menu. But using old config, i.e short will show menu, all apps works well. Since i also have this situation, I guess you have found a bug to be solved. But i still prefer using old config to show menu.
You are totally right. I'm using Nova Launcher, and I checked menu function mostly in homescreen of Nova. But yes, some apps do show menu when long-pressed. Thank you very much for verification!

Anyone suffering google acount/ google play service FCs?

I tried clean flash, but it's still the same.

Everytime I add new Account (as google account, facebook account etc.), it tells me blablabla force closed. Everything just works, but this notice is annoying.
Screenshot_2014-10-14-10-15-13.png

P.S. Thank u for the Volume Rocker Sound remover, really need it. :)

Reactions: xikobe
I tried clean flash, but it's still the same.

Everytime I add new Account (as google account, facebook account etc.), it tells me blablabla force closed. Everything just works, but this notice is annoying.
View attachment 8918

P.S. Thank u for the Volume Rocker Sound remover, really need it. :)

Just like me! I noticed it happens when the account tries to sync. It's really annoying and made me step back to 4.9.29. Anyway, I really like this rom.

Reactions: llision
can't remove system apps.. it make causing bootloop
I can freeze nearly all system apps by Link2sd. Here is the list of frozen apps (I use Nova Launcher instead of MIUI Launcher)
Screenshot_2014-10-15-08-31-54.pngScreenshot_2014-10-15-08-32-03.pngScreenshot_2014-10-15-08-32-13.png
And my phone works without any issues

Last edited:
Reactions: guffoe