[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Hi guys, first I have to thank @Wajk . My Mi2s is finally reborn.

Then... Here there is a list of bugs I saw (but I don't know if they come from miui or not)

- when you activate camera from lock screen (swipe left) menu button doesn't work (to show camera settings). First I've restored the "menu function" to the menu button.
- alarm icon is never displayed in the lockscreen notifications even if it is active in notification settings (keyguard option)
- All my contacts have their own picture. For those with a higher picture quality, if I make a call I can see the entire picture on the screen. But just until the contact doesn't answer the call. After that, no more profile picture.
- I you open an app from a folder, when you come back to home (with back or home button) the folder is still open

Simone

Nobody that could confirm this please?

As for the camera... this is not a bug. This works like it should. Menu doesn't appear in that place. Its obvious...

Wysłane z MI4 W

Reactions: Elbay Malik
Hi, I'm using latest version of wiui.
When I want to install any app, I got "storage full" error
But I have too much storage to install apps.
Here is screenshots
https://www.dropbox.com/s/elnpim4gc0492dp/Screenshot_2014-10-16-18-10-38.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjhygdog5byoic2/Screenshot_2014-10-16-18-11-46.png?dl=0

How can I resolve this issue
emoji20.png
By the way, do you use TDB in your phone? If yes, this memory capacity can be explained by the presence of second system. I had MoKee and WIUIv6 when I started, and I had 550MB free space in system. But then, I freed my AOSP system. Now I have 2300MB free space in my system. If you are sure that you will not use second system you may do the same. At least you can format your not used system and then install a new ROM (AOSP/WIUIv5/MIUIv5) with only essential apps. And you can backup your contacts/messages/whatsapp account there so that if something happens to this ROM you could use a backup ROM and restore everything from there without any problem.

Keep safe ;)

Reactions: bellus_charm
@Wajk Bug report!
Today,I use cleaner to clean useless item.when it finished, i can't download anything from Google Play and Browser.
Then i want to make a screenshot, but it shows Couldn't save screenshot.Storage may be in use. Finally, i found that i can't do anything on SD card, it means SD card now is read only! i was reflash rom but doesn't help. what should i do?

Good news! After almost one week on 4.10.10, the ghost touch did not appear anymore! Well done! First KK rom without ghost touch for me!

Reactions: Dizplay
What about TDB? If it is available, install a ROM to second system and see whether SD card is usable there.

What about TDB? If it is available, install a ROM to second system and see whether SD card is usable there.
No available.But ive tried and the second system still shows "Couldn't save screenshot.Storage may be in use."
Because it happened twice!The first time it appeared,i was re-flash the system by MiFlash and it had fixed.But today,it happened again,and i dont want to lose my data.

So you don't have backup of your data. But what happened the first time? Are you sure you didn't skip any installation steps? Was it again done by cleaner app or was it wrong from the start?

No available.But ive tried and the second system still shows "Couldn't save screenshot.Storage may be in use."
Because it happened twice!The first time it appeared,i was re-flash the system by MiFlash and it had fixed.But today,it happened again,and i dont want to lose my data.
Hey mate.. If your having problems with your sd card...you need to back up all your data to a computer and completley format your phone. And this is done with miflash and you will need to flash stable roms http://www.miui.com/thread-1666183-1-1.html. Look for mi2s fastboot package. basicly all the way back to miui 4. Once your done you can go ahead install stable miui 5 then cwm then wiui 6..in miflash use 1.flash_all_wipe.bat.. Be carefull befor u do anything make sure phone charged
If u get blank screen brick you will need to do test point recovery.guide in fourms

Last edited:
Reactions: Elbay Malik
So you don't have backup of your data. But what happened the first time? Are you sure you didn't skip any installation steps? Was it again done by cleaner app or was it wrong from the start?
I don't know what happened and i didn't skip any installation. it seems suddenly.

Hey mate.. If your having problems with your sd card...you need to back up all your data to a computer and completley format your phone. And this is done with miflash and you will need to flash stable roms http://www.miui.com/thread-1666183-1-1.html. Look for mi2s fastboot package. basicly all the way back to miui 4. Once your done you can go ahead install stable miui 5 then cwm then wiui 6..in miflash use 1.flash_all_wipe.bat.. Be carefull befor u do anything make sure phone charged
If u get blank screen brick you will need to do test point recovery.guide in fourms
Ok, i will try. thanx man.

383MB is a very low system memory. All apps are installed into system memory. That is right, you don't have sufficient memory to install apps. Try to uninstall apps that take too much space.
But before, I using wiui v5, if I have 110mb free system memory , still I can install more apps. I don't understand, I have more system space than 110mb now, but I can't install more app.

everytime i flash it it works, but if i reboot the phone i got FC of all and had to flash it again...

everytime i flash it it works, but if i reboot the phone i got FC of all and had to flash it again...
can you describe the steps you use for flashing? there has to be something wrong. or maybe you install some apps that are not compatible with miui/wiui?

can you describe the steps you use for flashing? there has to be something wrong. or maybe you install some apps that are not compatible with miui/wiui?
i flash it normally....go to cwm, choose the system, flash the rom, wipe cache and reboot....hmm maybe because of the apps, but if i flash it all works fine! the FCs come first when i reboot it one more time

You have to be doing something before reboot. Think again, maybe you install a WSM/Xposed module that is contradicting the WIUI...

And by the way, what was your previous system? If it was something other than WIUI, if I'm not mistaken you should format system too.

Also, wipe cache, wipe dalvik and etc should be done before flashing a new ROM, not after flashing it