[ROM] AOKP for Mi2

For some reason my LED stays red while charging, instead of blinking yellow and staying green while charged.

Are there more people having this problem?

Yeah, I don't think my device is charging when AOKP is running. Glad to see that the issues with the screen have been fixed though :)

Device charges just fine....just the led does not indicate it is...

EDIT: Aslo regarding jb-mr2 it is not ready for build yet...i will keep building mr1(when notable changes happen) as long as mr2 is not ready.

Yes but the AOKP sources are not. some things have not been merged/updated.

Hi grondim
My audio is muted on call
At every place its working but when making a call no ring when the other person lifts no audio(can't hear him)
Tried formatting everything, tried cm 10.1 and aokp too can you please look into it
In earlier builds working in miui its working
Can someone post it on github please after confirming
My model is Xiaomi Mi2s -32gb

Well i do not have Mi2s to test i can only report that on Mi2 all works. Just placed and received a call and no issues with sound...

Hi grondim
My audio is muted on call
At every place its working but when making a call no ring when the other person lifts no audio(can't hear him)
Tried formatting everything, tried cm 10.1 and aokp too can you please look into it
In earlier builds working in miui its working
Can someone post it on github please after confirming
My model is Xiaomi Mi2s -32gb
Have you installed it in system1?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Have you installed it in system1?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Yep installed
Formatted everything system / system1 and made a fresh installation
Tried all sorts of things finally flashed 1st build in that it worked
I raised issue in github should check for response

Is anyone using the latest build from grondinm and can he/she share battery consumption details pls? I want to use it as a daily rom but with talk about strange core activity in idle mode I'm worried about battery life.

well for me i have not had it installed a full day and i flashed smartisan os and back to aokp so not a true experience but before i flashed smartisan battery use seemed about the same as before....

Is anyone using the latest build from grondinm and can he/she share battery consumption details pls? I want to use it as a daily rom but with talk about strange core activity in idle mode I'm worried about battery life.

Unfortunately in my location the cellular signal is very weak, so it may influence the results:

Using the phone heavily drains the battery like with MIUI.
I'll monitor the battery consumption of the idle state and the "normal" use.

As promised here's my battery consumption: in 20h it went from full to 40%. You'll find details in the screenshots attached.

screenshot_2013-08-16-14-09-29-png.6016

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-16-14-09-29.png
    Screenshot_2013-08-16-14-09-29.png
    301 KB · Views: 315
  • Screenshot_2013-08-16-14-09-42.png
    Screenshot_2013-08-16-14-09-42.png
    379.5 KB · Views: 258
Reactions: Emexci and grondinm
I have a small bug: in the alarm clock app the option that prevents the unlocking after the dismissal of the alarm does not work with the 'no lockscreen' option, since it does not turn off the screen. As a workaround or as an option per se, is there a way to automatically lock the screen when alarm is dismissed?
Also the hw menu button isn't linked to the menu action, and the title of the settings and alarms pages is red.

i want to keep building these but i don't want to keep putting out builds with bugs. I am trying to figure out how to fix vid recording without breaking anything else....also keep in mind that i am trying to learn allot and do this in my spare time and that i don't always have allot of that

i want to keep building these but i don't want to keep putting out builds with bugs. I am trying to figure out how to fix vid recording without breaking anything else....also keep in mind that i am trying to learn allot and do this in my spare time and that i don't always have allot of that
Your work is a gift. Don't let anyone make you feel like you are obliged to do it.
If my previous messages seemed like "quick fix this" then I'm sorry. I worked as the bug reporter of the ITA pack of MIUI (as an hobby), I'm accostumed to use short direct sentences. Plus I have to explain things in a language that I don't master.
The real meaning is "if you want to improve things, here's what needs attention".
Feel free to continue your amazing job, but only when you can and when you want : )

I understand that for sure. Your previous post was fine i was just kinda expressing my frustration with myself and not having enough time to bring these roms to what i want. Altho i think i just decided that i would take the AOSP source and modify it to my liking. The only thing is to integrate root...mind you flashing a root package is no big deal as long as it only has to be done once.

So that being said allot of things we might be used to from CM/AOKP will be missing from this rom at first. I will try to integrate as much as i can tho but in the end i just want something stable and all the extra sparkle is not so important.

Reactions: deini
Haven't found any bugs so far, seems pretty stable too.

About battery life: can't say anything about that yet.

EDIT: bug with sound getting muted after 3 seconds of recording video is still there. I thought that was fixed? Maybe Android 4.3 only?

Some benchmarks:
Antutu (21475 points): http://i.imgur.com/2RoDqKi.png
Epic Citadel High Quality (47.7 fps): http://i.imgur.com/9fBR90B.jpg
Epic Citadel Ultra Quality (45.9 fps): http://i.imgur.com/tS7F6qU.jpg