[ROM] AOKP for Mi2

only in latest build? very odd....something must have changed that i missed...will try to have a look at it tonight...

Do you get network connection? Data? what happens when you try to call?

mac address changed when each restart , can fix it ,thanks

来自 MI 2 上的 Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: vidar
only in latest build? very odd....something must have changed that i missed...will try to have a look at it tonight...

Do you get network connection? Data? what happens when you try to call?

Yes in the latest build. when i recieve a call it is just quiet and if i try to call someone no sound :/.
If im not wrong it used to work but I am not sure. and data is on and network, it's just quiet.

I had the same issue. It's the reason I switched back to MIUI.

The ROM is great, very smooth & battery efficient, however not being able to call is a big problem for me.

PS: It's not just AOKP. The CM version from cofface has the same problem for me.

EDIT:
I don't know if important, but my provider is Simyo(KPN NL) in the Netherlands.

EDIT #2: The AOKP build I used was aokp_aries_unofficial_2013-07-13.zip

An update from me: the latest version seems to run fine, calling works too!

I really love this ROM, thanks!

Yeah I tested it earlier, and I heard sound. The quality is not as great as with MIUI yet but it worked for me.
Hope it does for you aswell!

I would advice to use TrueDualBoot if you haven't enabled it already(make a backup of your data first, enabling TrueDualBoot will wipe your data), so you can switch back to MIUI if something goes wrong or you still don't have sound when calling.

Yeah I tested it earlier, and I heard sound. The quality is not as great as with MIUI yet but it worked for me.
Hope it does for you aswell!

I would advice to use TrueDualBoot if you haven't enabled it already(make a backup of your data first, enabling TrueDualBoot will wipe your data), so you can switch back to MIUI if something goes wrong or you still don't have sound when calling.
Im already dualbooting mooke os and aokp :p

Skickat från min MI 2 med Tapatalk 4 Beta

github.com / mitwo-dev updated the device and vendor branch is the cm-10.1 (android 4.2.2) new branch kernel uses Qualcomm jb 2.5 kernel branch, perfectly matching the CM display-caf, solves screen tearing, big game will card machines and other major issues of the kernel.

We are waiting for new AOKP.

The build will be up in a few min. I got it to build last night but did not have a chance to test it and did not want to post without testing first. Still testing a few things on it right now. Screen tearing is gone. New issue tho is screen turns on all by itself quite frequently. Will have to look over commits from xiaomi to find out which one might cause this. It will have to wait till i get home.

EDIT:It's up.

EDIT2: And i forgot to mention that for some reason CWM thinks the rom is not rooted...it is rooted not sure what's with that.

EDIT3: Can't get antutu to install(invalid package file) but got a few other benchmarks to run like Epic Citadel:

http://imgur.com/a/rFaLW

Reactions: MSephiroth
i am actually having trouble building. The first build went fine. Now it's complaining about missing header files but they are all present. I will be working at it this weekend for sure.

Reactions: TiKaZz
New build posted. Contains fixes for wi-fi. Still has screen wake issue waiting on fix from xiaomi for this. Hopefully monday/tuesday. no new builds till this is fixed.

First of all thanks for sharing your passion. I'd like to partly return your work with my feedback about the frequently self waking screen. I think that the screen turns on when an icon on the status bar changes. Hiding the status bar does not affect the bug, but It disappeared when all the icons where hidden one by one. I really hope that you can fix this soon, because this ROM is really mature and well done.
I also have a request about the only thing I miss from MIUI: I'd like to call the status bar even when not displayed just by swiping from the top border. If you want queue this feature to the to do list.