[ROM] AOKP for Mi2

[...]
I also have a request about the only thing I miss from MIUI: I'd like to call the status bar even when not displayed just by swiping from the top border. If you want queue this feature to the to do list.

Try this app :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiumiu.ca.statusbar.free

I've been using it on my old mobile which hadn't miui installed. It also got a premium version with even more features!

Written on my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hello, I would like to know if there was a script that forces the screen to remain off until the power button is not used.
Indeed, it would circumvent the problem of the screen lights unexpectedly

Will I be able to flash this new build on top of my current one (version from July 22nd), or do I need to backup, wipe and reflash?

Will I be able to flash this new build on top of my current one (version from July 22nd), or do I need to backup, wipe and reflash?

Should be able to just flash over....but then if you encounter issues it will need clean flash.

very welcomed. Like i said in cm10 thread when i get home i will update repos to build AOKP jb-mr2.

nice work, will i be able to install mr2 over your current build when it's finished?

For that i will say probably not a good idea since we are going from android 4.2.2 to 4.3 it may work but could result in allot of FC's. I will try and report when i post the build.

Okay.
I tried the update Mokee OS and the camera does not work.
I do not know if it is the same libraries that are used

Awesome work, thanks for the quick updates. A little question: is there a way to make the included Camera app shot 16:9 pictures? Or the simplest solution is to just download another app?

Awesome work, thanks for the quick updates. A little question: is there a way to make the included Camera app shot 16:9 pictures? Or the simplest solution is to just download another app?

Simplest for now is download another camera app for sure. I'm sure it can be done and will look into it at some point...

For some reason my LED stays red while charging, instead of blinking yellow and staying green while charged.

Are there more people having this problem?