[rom] Cm12.1 For Aries By M1cha

Hi I would try the Buger CM12.1 trying to solve my call problems, but i was not able to install the Gapps.... :'(

I am not able to do that.. I hope that in next release will be easier install the Gapps.

I am not able to do that.. I hope that in next release will be easier install the Gapps.
What version are you using?Did you try pico gapps?Did you try deleting some apps like the aosp keyboard and installing other from apkmirror.com

Hunters can describe their experience with RC releases?
How about battery and stability?

so hunters please let me know the problem still persist what we have faced with earlier version regarding GAPPS which were not able to flash

Hunters, can you please help me with your experience with battery on RC2, I am facing sudden drop from 35 % to 0 % in a min on m1cha's last build ...

Hunters, can you please help me with your experience with battery on RC2, I am facing sudden drop from 35 % to 0 % in a min on m1cha's last build ...
Do you have this drop only @ micha's cm or at any other rom to?
I got this problem to a long time ago and the first time simply battery calibration tools would help but it looks like your battery is going to die.

Do you have this drop only @ micha's cm or at any other rom to?
I got this problem to a long time ago and the first time simply battery calibration tools would help but it looks like your battery is going to die.

nah just faced this problem with M1cha ROM, after that not checked with other ROM as I am still on same ROM. Already it's second battery, original one died in month of May. I think need to order one more :(

nah just faced this problem with M1cha ROM, after that not checked with other ROM as I am still on same ROM. Already it's second battery, original one died in month of May. I think need to order one more :(
i had problems like that with first bugers build (i dont remember with m1cha one) but lastest releases i dont have any problems with that