[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

yes, the first option you mentioned. It may or may not have been of influence that prior to this clean install I used cm-rom, although I have never had probs with WiFi or radio.

The link to the Pico gapps is in op,
though strangely its size is more than 90Mb. The one I have from last August is smaller, at about 50Mb

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

yes, the first option you mentioned. It may or may not have been of influence that prior to this clean install I used cm-rom, although I have never had probs with WiFi or radio.

The link to the Pico gapps is in op,
though strangely its size is more than 90Mb. The one I have from last August is smaller, at about 50Mb

I also did the install of the FINAL, not clean though but over the last version. I've put the ROM 1st in the queue, then pico GAPPS 5.1 (46MB version), SuperSU 2.78 SR2, xposed v86. After reboot, all running fine so far, WIFI ok. I also did your kernel tuning adjustments. The phone feels cool to the touch, to honest, as always straight after refreshing the ROM.
Will see coming days how things are going. Nice to have a refresh again.

@bugers, thank a lot again for extending the life of this phone!

also I think cpu governor interactive is little more responsive than ondemand.
i/o noop is designed for f2fs-memory, also read-ahead value around 2000kB makes tiny difference in speed

source of happiness
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1631894

Yes interactive is a better choice, i'm quite sure ondemand was default by accident.As for schedulers, bfq seems to be better for multitasking while noop is better for battery life.Also for read-ahead i think it's better at 1024 according to some tests.All info can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=59289783&postcount=3

This works great thanks. Which app do people recommend to change the cpu governor (or is it hidden in the settings somewhere? )? Thanks.

Clean install final Rom: Pico Gaps, xposed and f2fs all work good. System is fast and smooth!
Wifi and Camera problem one time, but reboot fix it perfectly.
Tanks Burger for your awesome work!!!
I have some random lag in certain games, playing with kernel adiutor can fix it?

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

The OP title etc should be updated to reflect that this is the final build and no longer a release candidate. It works nicely too!

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk

hello all! I found camera error solution, described by me here http://en.miui.com/thread-423044-1-1.html
The error exist coz we use old JellyBean Android 4.1 Camera Librareis
So we can to pick up new cam libs from last xiaomi stable rom but... all open source kernels dont support new cam libs
but xiaomi unreleased LP Kernel for MI2 support it...
So will Xiaomi update her kernel MI2 sources?
Can anyone create a petetion?

Reactions: Jezura
And those libraries aren't updated on latest Mi2S roms? They can be extracted easily from the MIUI ROM and added to vendor_xiaomi_aries to compiling the ROM with them.

I have found a bug and I dont know how to fix It, the wifi ramdonly disconects and use the mobile radio. It makes battery goes down.
Simeone knows how to fix It
Thanks for this faboulus ROM to bugers

Enviado desde mi ONE E1003 mediante Tapatalk

The ROM works nearly perfect. There are still some issues however:
- After a couple hours of usage the phone becomes really slow and unusable
- Occasionally the camera doesn't work
- Occasionally the wifi stops working
All these issues can be fixen with a reboot though
Does anyone else experience this? Especially the first issue is really annoying me.

Reactions: Porske
I dont have lags neither the phone doesn't become slow after hours of using it only the WiFi disconcts when the screen goes off after two hours more or less of screen goes off

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

And those libraries aren't updated on latest Mi2S roms? They can be extracted easily from the MIUI ROM and added to vendor_xiaomi_aries to compiling the ROM with them.
yep, its easy, but new libs have sth that dont support ivan or m1cha or other open source kernels, only miui LP kernel support it

Reactions: javichampi
Someone have bootloop after dirtyflash last update?
I come back to 20161025

Someone have bootloop after dirtyflash last update?
I come back to 20161025

I've resolved it! Just wipe cache after dirt installation

Lol. I like that there is an update after the "final" version!

Well... It's not like there was any actual change in the ROM. I think, that updating CM base and applying latest security patches is actually pretty nice.

Reactions: sanger_a2