[ROM][cofface] M2A 4.3 cm10.2 ROM 0928

Wrong forum, this is for Mi2/S only.

Edit: Kinda grey area, since there's no dedicated Mi2A forum. Ah well, I hope it helps people anyway.

There is not fourm for MI2 / A here.. so the MI2 will fit for this - and it's awsome news! at last a cm rom as been proted - still in beta stage - but lets keep our support , and followers will come.

I guess the score? is 22539 and ranks in 3rd place just after the S4 and HTC One. I'm surprised it is so high up.

Using this rom now for a few days and it's the best one i've had on here so far. Nothing to complain about.

Hi,

This rom works great, On AnTuTu, my score is over than 21000.

But when the screen turn off automatically, it's impossible to wake up the phone. The screen still black but if I touch it there is a reaction exactly like when the screen is activate.

Have you the same problem ?

PS : sorry if my english is not good, i'm french.

Hi,

This rom works great, On AnTuTu, my score is over than 21000.

But when the screen turn off automatically, it's impossible to wake up the phone. The screen still black but if I touch it there is a reaction exactly like when the screen is activate.

Have you the same problem ?

PS : sorry if my english is not good, i'm french.
You can try to disable the automatic brightness

I already try this, nothing change.

Envoyé depuis mon MI 2A en utilisant Tapatalk 4

Hopping it okey too ask this..

Can some one uploade the rom too a other link? i have try get the file i get connection time out all the time..

I've install it with recovery cwm 6.0.3.2 on dualboot. I don't test the recovery on the miui chinese website.

Envoyé depuis mon MI 2A en utilisant Tapatalk 4

:confused: CM 10.2 is still unstable on a lot of devices , even note II ...keep that in mind .
I'm also an owner of MI2A and - prefer to wait.

Thanks, I've try this and no change. When the screen goes off, impossible to wake up by the power button.

Great apps by the way.

All of a sudden now my mi2a with this ROM is also having this screen issue. I need to hold the power button in until it hard boots, no other way to wake it up. Very disappointing as this ROM is really nice. I flashed an AOSP 4.1.1 for now.

I have dual boot enabled now.
cm 10.2 rom and latest Miui rom

Problems I have on the 10.2 are:

1) Sometimes menu button stops working, only after reboot it works again.
2) It cannot connect to my wifi at home, other wifi points are no problem.
My wifi at home is on channel 13, maybe that is the issue?

I like the Miui look, but also like the 10.2 speed, runs a bit smoother then Miui

You don't have problem with your screen when it turned off ? No blank screen when you wake it up ?