ROM for Redmi Note 12 Turbo

There is miui eu rom for Redmi Note 12 Turbo / Poco F5 (marble_V14.0.19.0.TMRCNXM) but the only problem is Network Signal Is fluctuating or weak cellular Signal and the USSD code for telco is not responding and signal will automatically disappeared. But in china rom the signal is okay and no problem... i like miui eu rom but i don't know what happen i revert back to china rom via miui flash tool fastbot .

Reactions: Jacometto
No, Chinese themes are not included.
Hello sir ? can i ask?
There is miui eu rom for Redmi Note 12 Turbo / Poco F5 (marble_V14.0.19.0.TMRCNXM) but the only problem is Network Signal Is fluctuating or weak cellular Signal and the USSD code for telco is not responding and signal will automatically disappeared. But in china rom the signal is okay and no problem... i like miui eu rom but i don't know what happen i revert back to china rom via miui flash tool fastbot .

Hello sir ? can i ask?
Personally I have a 12gb 512gb Chinese import to Australia and haven't had any issues with network signal. Is it possible the issue is with the telco?

Personally I have a 12gb 512gb Chinese import to Australia and haven't had any issues with network signal. Is it possible the issue is with the telco?
No.. in China rom that came with the device there's no problem with the Signal but when i flash the Miui eu rom then the problem is begun in network so i decided to revert back to original stable china rom .

Last edited:
Hello sir ? can i ask?
There is miui eu rom for Redmi Note 12 Turbo / Poco F5 (marble_V14.0.19.0.TMRCNXM) but the only problem is Network Signal Is fluctuating or weak cellular Signal and the USSD code for telco is not responding and signal will automatically disappeared. But in china rom the signal is okay and no problem...

I'm having the same problem with disappearing Network Signal (EU Network) for couple of minutes (then it stabilises again and everything is OK) only when i switch between WiFi and Network. Despite this small problem I'll certainly stick to Xiaomi.EU (I'm currently on: "xiaomi.eu_multi_marble_v14.0.19.0.tmrcnxm_v14-13.zip") because China original ROM of Note 12 Turbo is full of junk.

EDIT:

I clean installed the room "xiaomi.eu_multi_marble_v14.0.19.0.tmrcnxm_v14-13.zip" once more and now it is working perfectly fine (including Network Signal). I even managed to root the device and it is working great also with root.

Man, Xiaomi.eu Team, you're absolutely great.

Last edited:
Since there is still no dedicated forum for Poco F5 in xiaomi.eu, here a detailed "All-in-One" guide for Poco F5 / Redmi Note 12 Turbo (MARBLE):

Last edited:
May I know if anyone facing the same problem ? I am currently using note 12 turbo EU ROM, but when I am using the camera and click on the button at top right, the camera will be forced to stop immediately

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-14-04-59-42-228_com.android.camera-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-14-04-59-42-228_com.android.camera-edit.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Screenshot_2023-05-14-05-04-55-070_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-14-05-04-55-070_com.miui.home.jpg
    1,008.3 KB · Views: 332
May I know if anyone facing the same problem ? I am currently using note 12 turbo EU ROM, but when I am using the camera and click on the button at top right, the camera will be forced to stop immediately
Instead of showing us a crash dialog, tap "View summary" and paste the output here...

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Hi,
I installe the ROM on Thursday! Works stable and well.
is there any possibility to get the Google Calender Widget on the Screen? I am too stipid to find it!

Regards

Dirk

Hi guys! You've done a great job, but I have one problem. This problem started after unlocking the bootloader: I can't call anyone and they can't tell me. At the time of the call, complete silence and call dropping. This problem does not depend on the SIM card. Redmi note 12 turbo on its native firmware before the update, the connection worked, after unlocking the bootloader, everything - there was a problem. Help solve it, I didn't find information anywhere on the Internet. Thanks in advance.

The solution to the problem: if someone had 14.0.19, do not worry about xiaomi eu 14.0.19, otherwise you will not be able to call normally.

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Thank you so much for all the work you've done! I've installed this rebuilt version and I can confirm that the camera app issue is now resolved. However, some of my banking apps recognized that my device is somewhat rooted or jailbroken (even though it's not rooted), I didn't experience this in the initial 14.0.19 eu marble release, would you know why and if there's a workaround for it?

EDIT: I searched for a fix here in the forum and found that deleting the TWRP folder works! Please disregard my inquiry above, thanks again for all the efforts in this ROM!

Last edited:
Same here - everything is working fine but there's weird behaviour for receiving calls and switching from WiFi to 5g. I'm not able to receive calls from anyone and I jsut get a SMS that someone tried calling. I tried changing from Sim 1 to Sim 2 slot but didn't help.

Same here - everything is working fine but there's weird behaviour for receiving calls and switching from WiFi to 5g. I'm not able to receive calls from anyone and I jsut get a SMS that someone tried calling. I tried changing from Sim 1 to Sim 2 slot but didn't help.
I had this issue when I switched default dialler to Google. I just went in app settings and gave it permissions e.g. Display pop-up Windows

I have 2 phones: Redmi Note 12 Turbo 8/256 Gb and 16/1 Tb, and both have the same problem with incoming calls. Mobile network falls off regardless of what mobile operator I use. When I got the 1st phone I thought it was a hardware problem, but then I experienced it with another one. After that I experimented with several ROMs and had the same result with xiaomi.eu and with official ROM for Poco F5 which is a little unexpected. It seems to work normally only on China ROM. This is weird. So I’m waiting and hoping for a fix from good people at xiaomi.eu.

I have 2 phones: Redmi Note 12 Turbo 8/256 Gb and 16/1 Tb, and both have the same problem with incoming calls. Mobile network falls off regardless of what mobile operator I use. When I got the 1st phone I thought it was a hardware problem, but then I experienced it with another one. After that I experimented with several ROMs and had the same result with xiaomi.eu and with official ROM for Poco F5 which is a little unexpected. It seems to work normally only on China ROM. This is weird. So I’m waiting and hoping for a fix from good people at xiaomi.eu.
Please read: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/poco-f5-pro-call-problems.69144/

Reactions: Birraque
Thank you for the link. It seems this problem is common for all Poco F5 / Poco F5 Pro / Redmi Note 12 Turbo bunch, maybe with some peculiarities. Some users don't have it though. I wonder why.
Somehow there is less attention to Poco F5 / Redmi Note 12 Turbo on this forum. But the problem is the same.
In the link you provided Igor adviced to flash EEA modem and for some users it worked. What is weird to me is that though xiaomi.eu ROM uses the same modem from original China ROM, the problem is present in xiaomi.eu ROM but absent in China ROM.
And as I told earlier, in my case installing Global ROM for Poco F5 into my Redmi Note 12 Turbo didn't help, problems with calls didn't go away.

It seems this problem is common for all Poco F5 / Poco F5 Pro / Redmi Note 12 Turbo bunch, maybe with some peculiarities. Some users don't have it though. I wonder why.
When telephony works for specific carriers and completely breaks for other carriers, that usually points to modem firmware.

Somehow there is less attention to Poco F5 / Redmi Note 12 Turbo on this forum. But the problem is the same.
There is enough attention for Redmi Note 12 Turbo. As for POCO F5 - it was just released lately...

What is weird to me is that though xiaomi.eu ROM uses the same modem from original China ROM, the problem is present in xiaomi.eu ROM but absent in China ROM.
And as I told earlier, in my case installing Global ROM for Poco F5 into my Redmi Note 12 Turbo didn't help, problems with calls didn't go away.
Then that doesn't sound like the same issue, because Redmi Note 12 Turbo is a Chinese model, so our ROM's telephony behavior should match China ROM.
Have you tried completely disabling Google Voice Match (aka "OK Google") and then rebooting?

Reactions: banie01
When telephony works for specific carriers and completely breaks for other carriers, that usually points to modem firmware.

There is enough attention for Redmi Note 12 Turbo. As for POCO F5 - it was just released lately...

Then that doesn't sound like the same issue, because Redmi Note 12 Turbo is a Chinese model, so our ROM's telephony behavior should match China ROM.
Have you tried completely disabling Google Voice Match (aka "OK Google") and then rebooting?
I'm not a developer, I'm just a user, so I can only rely on what pros say and on what seems to be common sense.

I understand that modem firmware seems to be obvious reason, as you noted. But at the same time your ROM and China ROM both have the same modem. As you said, “our ROM's telephony behavior should match China ROM”. But it doesn’t somehow.

So is it modem or not?

And as I wrote earlier, my Redmi Note 12 Turbo has the same problem with telefony both on your ROM and official EEA ROM for POCO F5. The only firmware it works normally is China ROM. Never encounted such problem with any other Xiaomi phone and I use them since Mi2.

I’m playing around with 2 phones Redmi Note 12 Turbo now (256 Gb and 1 Tb), both behave the same.

As for Google Voice Match, it was already disabled. But to be sure I turned it on and then off again. After rebooting nothing changed.
Oh, and I see one used re-flashed xiaomi.eu ROM and network problem was gone. I tried the same with full format but it didn't help. (((

I understand that modem firmware seems to be obvious reason, as you noted. But at the same time your ROM and China ROM both have the same modem. As you said, “our ROM's telephony behavior should match China ROM”. But it doesn’t somehow.

So is it modem or not?
No one said that what you're having is definitely a telephony issue. Plenty of things can mess up telephony without being a telephony issue. Audio service/router issues, for example. I specifically said: "When telephony works for specific carriers and completely breaks for other carriers, that usually points to modem firmware.". I did not say that when calling doesn't work at all for any carrier is a modem firmware issue.

As for Google Voice Match, it was already disabled. But to be sure I turned it on and then off again. After rebooting nothing changed.
Oh, and I see one used re-flashed xiaomi.eu ROM and network problem was gone. I tried the same with full format but it didn't help. (((
Then try enabling Voice Match. Once enabled, turn off the screen and try to activate Voice Match via the key words "OK Google" or "Hey Google" while the screen is off.
Does it work?

No one said that what you're having is definitely a telephony issue. Plenty of things can mess up telephony without being a telephony issue. Audio service/router issues, for example. I specifically said: "When telephony works for specific carriers and completely breaks for other carriers, that usually points to modem firmware.". I did not say that when calling doesn't work at all for any carrier is a modem firmware issue.

Then try enabling Voice Match. Once enabled, turn off the screen and try to activate Voice Match via the key words "OK Google" or "Hey Google" while the screen is off.
Does it work?
Yes, after enabling Voice Match OK, Google works with the screen off.
The mobile network issue is still the same.

Hello, I'm new to xiaomi.eu. First of all, thanks everyone in the community and their hard work to offer xiaomi.eu option to all the mi/redmi/poco phone users. I would like to share my personal experience on flashing the Marble xiaomi.eu rom.

I've finally got my 12G+256G Chinese Mainland version Redmi Note 12 Turbo bootloader unlocked after a week waiting time. Then I followed the steps in

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-14-stable-release.67685/ and try to install the eu rom for Marble.

I've installed the TWRP provided in the thread successfully, then tried to install the rom from recovery but showed 3 errors, one of them is failed to mount '/system_root', I did a search and it said it might because that the TWRP doesn't support my stock rom version well.

Then I've used the Installing with Fastboot method and got the eu rom installed successfully, boot successfully and setup successfully.

Everything works fine except the phone call. The call neither failed to call or stopped in a few second with Mobile network not available, as some people already reported in the thread. The SIM works perfectly in my old POCO F1 phone and the stock rom comes with the Note 12 Turbo. I try to search a solution but no luck so far, I have to refresh back to a stock GLOBAL rom which has less useless Apps and annoying ADs, I cannot stay in a rom without the phone call feature at all for everyday use.

I understand that this phone is new to the market, and it still requires some more time for the customized rom to be "perfect". I will keep looking at the community and hopefully those issues would be solved soon. Thanks again to all the xiaom.eu devs.

======================================================

Update:

Even the GLOBAL rom (marble_global_images_V14.0.4.0.TMRMIXM_20230426.0000.00_13.0_global_67a069bce1.tgz) has the same error Mobile network not available while calling out, incoming call would stop within a few seconds neither.

Last edited: