ROM for Redmi Note 12 Turbo

Hi all
I have the same issue with China Redmi Note 12 Turbo flashed with global ROM, is there a chance that this bug will be fixed in a next xiaomi.eu ROM ?

With Xiaomi.eu V14.0.25.0.TMRCNXM the problems continue.
For now I'm staying on MiuiTN-Ver 2.1 - No network problem there.

With Xiaomi.eu V14.0.25.0.TMRCNXM the problems continue.
For now I'm staying on MiuiTN-Ver 2.1 - No network problem there.

@Donchaz Thanks for your feedback !
Is this ROM maintained and updated regularly ? I would like to flash a ROM where I will have subsequent security patches and next Android version when it will be available.

Where can I find an easy step-by-step tutorial for flashing this ROM ?

Since last Saturday my Redmi Note 12 Turbo works perfectly fine. No network drops, no call drops, no problems with internet etc. I use 2 SIM-cards continuously and both of them work perfectly fine, I can call and be called without interruption. I use second space as well and all apps in both spaces work perfectly fine. Also after rooting the smartphone also works fine. I haven't tried GPay, so i can't say if it works, my bank app woks though.

When you flash Taiwan MIUI (over China MIUI) pls start the smartphone and go through initial settings, then activate developer settings (Settings/About Phone/MIUI version. Click on MIUI version 7 or 8 times) and enable "OEM unlocking" and "USB debugging", and then after couple of minutes flash over it (xiaomi.eu_multi_MARBLE_V14.0.23.0.TMRCNXM_v14-13.zip). I hope this procedure works for you too.
Hello thank you for your advice, my phone is the redmi note 12 turbo china, it was provided by the seller with global rom flashed and I had network drop issues as everybody here, so I flashed the miuitn rom and it seems to fix the network issue but I would like to try the xiaomi.eu rom with your procedure.
Is it mandatory to flash the Taiwan miui over miuitn ?

It's the first time I install a custom rom on a xiaomi phone, I have flashed the miuiTN rom v2.1, now I would like to try another ROM but I can see now that the "Mi Unlock Status" is showing "The device is locked" , however I have the option"OEM unlocking" activated and I can enter fastboot.

I don't understand : it was previously unlocked and the global rom was flashed by the phone reseller over this RN12 Turbo China model, I didn't verify the "mi unlock status" before and I have been able to flash MIUITN rom over the global ROM.

Sooo any news about the signal drop problem? Ineas thinking that maybe the problem is because Xiaomi EU rom remove the bloatware or something like that and thats make the issue yo appear. Because it's strange that the signal drop doesnt affect the chinese rom and it's appears in the Xiaomi EU rom( rom based on the chinese rom).

Reactions: andi_
Looking log from another thread here, it is flooded by imsd errors...

Maybe some Frankenstein between ims confs from CN imported in EU may be an idea...

Regarding the network issue, will there be a fix for that?
If I am not mistaken its because the ROM is suitable for the pocoF5 and not for the note 12 turbo it that so?
Will there be a specific Xiaomi EU rom for the Note 12 Turbo?

Thanks and sorry if that is the wrong place to ask it or it is discussed on another thread.

Reactions: sdwrts
Что касается проблемы с сетью, будет ли это исправлено?
Если я не ошибаюсь, то потому, что ПЗУ подходит для pocoF5, а не для Note 12 Turbo, это так?
Будет ли специальная прошивка Xiaomi EU для Note 12 Turbo?

Спасибо и извините, если это не то место, или это обсуждается в другой теме.
Yes, I'm also waiting for firmware from Xiaomi EU for Note 12 Turbo based on CN firmware

What's there to fix? Your specific issue on this specific device is not something we can help you with.
First thanks for answering!
Correct me if i am wrong, but I understood that there is a bug in the firmware which causes the network disconnecting, no?
In the Redmi Note 12 Turbo Xiaomi Chinese rom it works well but on the Redmi Note 12 Turbo Xiaomi EU rom there are network issues.
I tested both firmware and i can confirm that is happens only on the Xiaomi EU rom.

I read in some place that this is due to that this firmware was built for poco F5 but is used for Redmi Note 12 Turbo as well, the hardware of both phones are not the same and that causes the issue, i don't know if this is true or not.

If its only me can someone please guide me what to do and what to check?
Is there s fix?
If there is a fix i would love to hear about it.

Thanks again!

Correct me if i am wrong, but I understood that there is a bug in the firmware which causes the network disconnecting, no?
In the Redmi Note 12 Turbo Xiaomi Chinese rom it works well but on the Redmi Note 12 Turbo Xiaomi EU rom there are network issues.
I tested both firmware and i can confirm that is happens only on the Xiaomi EU rom.

I read in some place that this is due to that this firmware was built for poco F5 but is used for Redmi Note 12 Turbo as well, the hardware of both phones are not the same and that causes the issue, i don't know if this is true or not.

Is there s fix?

Thanks again!
That ROM is built from China ROM, so it's compatible mainly with Redmi Note 12 Turbo.
If you believe that there is some network issue, then record a log while that issue happens.
Otherwise, we don't have the device so there's nothing we can do.

That ROM is built from China ROM, so it's compatible mainly with Redmi Note 12 Turbo.
If you believe that there is some network issue, then record a log while that issue happens.
Otherwise, we don't have the device so there's nothing we can do.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

i can confirm, cn Rom is working, xiaomi.eu Not, also global marble Rom also Not working.

I collected already a logfile, and posted in Bug section.
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-note-12-turbo-call-problems-poco-f5-chinese-version.69876/

Thanks

Reactions: sdwrts and Orphee
Reactions: sdwrts

Is there s fix?

Thanks again!
----------------------------------------------
Hi,
I also confirm this post.On the Redmi Note 12 Turbo Xiaomi EU rom CDMA band not working.In Chinese rom it works very well without network issues. My phone model is 23049RAD8C,when i installed Xiaomi EU rom model changed 23049PCD8G (Poco F5).

Reactions: sdwrts and fpla2023