[rom] Ivan's Aosp Lollipop 5.1

How many time did the phone take until android loads?i installed it but i only ser the black screen and doesnt boot
after installing the ROM or even after flashing xposed framework, the phone takes a while after displaying the bootanimation.
let it settle down for 5 minutes. if after that time it still stucks, then reboot to recovery and try to wipe all.

does anyone having a graphics distortions when scrolling up/down the screen in some apps/games?

I have random reboots... Flashed with cwm and GAPPS also.
Anyone has solution or any clue about that?
Thanks very much for the ROM

I have random reboots... Flashed with cwm and GAPPS also.
Anyone has solution or any clue about that?
Thanks very much for the ROM
Same for me.
seems that this ROM need some improvement.
Also some apps are not running on it. Camera FV-5 for example.

It seemed that it's OK ... but there are a few bugs:
-Not always shows me (only) a missed call notification, on the lockscreen (i use Nova Launcher Prime)
-Alarm clock not work !

Anyone know - Ivan will further update, with small corrections?

I used cwm 6.0.5.1, turned dualboot off, wiped everything and installed with the gapps provided.
No problems so far (mic, etc.), it is fast (more than 32000 on antutu) and after charging yesterday it tells me I have 6 days of battery, after 24h I'm at 83%. I don't play, don't facebook and the like and probably don't do most things people do on their phones, I use it as a phone so battery last.

Did all who have problems turned dualboot off ?
What were you doing before random reboots ?
What are distortions problems ? Just when scrolling or it's stay and you have to rebbot or kill the app ?

I used cwm 6.0.5.1, turned dualboot off, wiped everything and installed with the gapps provided.
No problems so far (mic, etc.), it is fast (more than 32000 on antutu) and after charging yesterday it tells me I have 6 days of battery, after 24h I'm at 83%. I don't play, don't facebook and the like and probably don't do most things people do on their phones, I use it as a phone so battery last.

Did all who have problems turned dualboot off ?
What were you doing before random reboots ?
What are distortions problems ? Just when scrolling or it's stay and you have to rebbot or kill the app ?

Cmw 6.0.5.0
Tdb turned off.

I have:

Cmw 6.0.5.0
Tdb turned off.

In theese condition I have random Reboot.

In case how to install CWM 6.0.5.1? A guide in the first post to update CWM could be useful.

I would try CMW 6.0.5.1 but I only find the chinese version... anyone knows if there is english version?

I've installed it with CMW 6.0.5.1 and Dualboot off.
i have random reboots and other problems i've mentioned above.

about english CMW v6.0.5.1:

1) flash the latest built of CM11 ROM via cmw 6.0.5.0.
2) enable developer mode and inside mark the "recovery update" checkbox and reboot the device.
3) now you have english cmw 6.0.5.1.

first post edited with links to custom recoveries [and a short tutorial on how to install them].
please note that you can have only one recovery installed at once.

Reactions: Pelloz
first post edited with links to custom recoveries [and a short tutorial on how to install them].
please note that you can have only one recovery installed at once.
Thank a lot!!! But In your Opinion How may we solve the reboot problem?

thanks for reporting this.
now it is fixed.

I tried AOSP 5.1 for a while, just a few hours, and didn't notice relevant bugs.
I flashed it via TWRP [the same linked in OP].
Thanks, Now I have reflashed the rom via TWRP after a full wipe.... I hope that this will solve the problem.

Last edited:
I could not connect to any bluetooth device with this ROM. Ivan's 5.0.1 ROM worked fine with bluetooth devices.

I could not connect to any bluetooth device with this ROM. Ivan's 5.0.1 ROM worked fine with bluetooth devices.

not at all.
bluetooth stack on his three 5.0.2 releases was really fragile.
I use the 4.12.5 as a daily driver since its release.

Apparently MI3 and MI4W are getting OTA updates on 5.1 AOSP, at least that's what i understand from weibo. Last what i read was Bluetooth fix ;)

Anyone experienced alarm delay? I had alarm on 5:30AM and it started ringing at 5:33AM. Same behavior is on MIUI with third-party alarm apps.