[rom] Ivan's Aosp Marshmallow 6.0 - [6.3.22]

HI, I'm wondering the same as Wonderboy, is it ok for everyday use?
Right now I'm using Ivans Aosp 5.1.1 and it works great but as always i'm caught in the spiral of always updating :).

How buggy is this? I'm considering moving from Lollipop to this.
The only bug is that there is no option between 3g and 2g from network settings and If I remember, the Bluetooth. No reboots, no lag, no FC, it's excellent

(Bluetooth speaker doesn't work, if I am wrong correct me)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: marvollo
The only bug is that there is no option between 3g and 2g from network settings and If I remember, the Bluetooth. No reboots, no lag, no FC, it's excellent

(Bluetooth speaker doesn't work, if I am wrong correct me)

Sometimes Bluetooth speaker works. I don't know why sometimes works and don't.

For the rest, this ROM is awsome, and you can use f2fs!

Reactions: kamakasnh
I can not add APN.... i mean.. i have installed a shortcout... and then i select add APN... I fill it ... save.. but there is no APN saved :(

no APN settings my friend

Fixed that... apn working ;)

BUT I have BIG problem... GAPPS FC... why? i tried opengapps pico and others basic from XDA... please give me something.. this is making me crazy... rom is awesome!

BUT I have BIG problem... GAPPS FC... why? i tried opengapps pico and others basic from XDA... please give me something.. this is making me crazy... rom is awesome!
just use opengapps provided and follow this steps (mine was fixed by following this method):
edit: i installed open Ggaps at the same time with rom, and i have some FC. someone give me this fix for FC random in the english forum and works!

1. Select Settings > Apps then tap on the menu button in the upper right corner and select "Show system"
2. Tap on Google Play services, and select "Permissions" and enable all available options here
3. Done

Also if you get " rpc s-7 aec-7 " error trying download from play store, do this:

-Unlink your Google Account from the device
-Go to Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->All
-Select "Clear Data" for Google Play Services and Google Service Framework
-Reboot the device
-Give permissons to Google Play Services and Google Service Framework
-Re-add your Google Account and let it sync

Reactions: salamero

benzo gapps... and follow the upper guide

And please let us know how you fixed the APN settings issue. We are a community..

Thank you everybody. Now everything is worked (not tested bluetooth).

About APN.... I installed an APP called : APN LIST and I selected my career in spain... then app and android configuration crashed... but data started working xD. I think it has changed default apn.

Installed Xposed v79, greenify, GravityBox and everything is going fine... let's see how it's battery. Do you recommend any other xposed module? thank to all!

PD: if anyone can test the APN app and log if works for them.. nice ;)

Reactions: kamakasnh
Thank you everybody. Now everything is worked (not tested bluetooth).

About APN.... I installed an APP called : APN LIST and I selected my career in spain... then app and android configuration crashed... but data started working xD. I think it has changed default apn.

Installed Xposed v79, greenify, GravityBox and everything is going fine... let's see how it's battery. Do you recommend any other xposed module? thank to all!

PD: if anyone can test the APN app and log if works for them.. nice ;)
Amplify for battery, check xda thread about "extreme battery life"

And BootManager for choosing which app will start at boot

I totally recommend the full Greenify version with xposed module and click all the extra features except Deep Hibernation . this will save you a lot of battery.

Try xposed v84 if sth is laggy in 79. And if you don't use any Goggle Games try microG (no GAPPS) but it's in alpha state.

Reactions: Dizplay
And BootManager for choosing which app will start at boot

Shouldn't the permission be accessible directly from settings - memory - boot permissions? (in german it's Arbeitsspeicher - beim booten gestartete apps)

That's where I can find it on my oneplus_x running CM13.

Gesendet von meinem ONE E1003 mit Tapatalk

Shouldn't the permission be accessible directly from settings - memory - boot permissions? (in german it's Arbeitsspeicher - beim booten gestartete apps)

That's where I can find it on my oneplus_x running CM13.

Gesendet von meinem ONE E1003 mit Tapatalk
Maybe it's Marshmallow feature, I am currently at Bugers Lollipop ROM

I am having bluetooth problems..

Moreover.. Camera FC.. with MIUI camera too... and some randrom reboots.. i tried 3 fresh installs and same.. i think it's roms problems.

I think i will go back to ivans 5.1.1.

Moreover.. Camera FC.. with MIUI camera too... and some randrom reboots.. i tried 3 fresh installs and same.. i think it's roms problems.

These problems are ROM problems as this ROM is quite "alpha" and even though it can be used for daily use it has still some bugs

very strange. mine is very stable. no random reboots, and camera is fine ( i use 3 different camera apps and they are all fine, of course i have to make sure they have correct permission in the setting since marshmallow is strict about this). i use xposed v85, f2fs system and i have been very pleased for this 2 weeks daily usage. battery life is also good by implementing greenify donate. the only bug i dont like is, i can not set 2g-3g manually, but that's not big problem.

Hi guys,
I've made awhile back a modded framework-res.apk that allows the use of Google's network location provider instead of Baidu.
The .bak file is a backup of ivan's framework-res.apk

Here's the link for anyone interested.

Reactions: Netweaver
Hi guys,
I've made awhile back a modded framework-res.apk that allows the use of Google's network location provider instead of Baidu.
The .bak file is a backup of ivan's framework-res.apk

Here's the link for anyone interested.
I didn't realise that the default location provider is the Baidu.. That's so strange. The procedure is to replace in the priv-app folder this .apk? Or sth else

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I didn't realise that the default location provider is the Baidu.. That's so strange. The procedure is to replace in the priv-app folder this .apk? Or sth else

/system/framework/framework-res.apk

hi all!

I've just downloaded Ivan's 6.3.22 version from the link mentioned on the 1st page of that thread:

[MD5: b3a4ec46eb7647f5c2616ef93cd80d59]

but MD5 check sum of downloaded file doesn't correspond to mentioned one on the site.

$ md5sum aosp-aries-6.3.22-oWCLXlJgc0-6.0.zip
fa7f90f828f405c9c15eed24cb4807df aosp-aries-6.3.22-oWCLXlJgc0-6.0.zip

Has someone checked that downloaded file's checksum?
By the way, maybe someone could upload that ROM file to the file sharing service which doesn't require registration (in contrast to mega.nz). I guess it would be more convenient for other users of that forum to download that ROM file.

UPD: sorry for the noise! I've just tried to download ROM file again and its checksum corresponds to one mentioned on the first page of that thread.

Last edited:
Just in case if someone as me has a hard time to download from MEGA I've just uploaded 6.3.22 ROM to google drive. But since I can't post URL here, please, send me a personal message to get a link on google drive.

Does somebody experience a problem that virtual sdcard partition is not mounted in that ROM? although it is accessible in TWRP 3.0.2-1.

UPD: I had a wrong partition layout. I fixed it using a tool 'parted'.

Last edited:
I'm trying to flash this ROM via CWM, but I'm stuck at "Patching system image unconditionally...". Does this happen to anyone?

I'm trying to flash this ROM via CWM, but I'm stuck at "Patching system image unconditionally...". Does this happen to anyone?
CWM??? Really now? From 2014 the CWM is a dead project. The partitions have changed multiple times. It's impossible to flash it with CWM. You need latest Xiaomi's partition and the latest TWRP which you can find in a post created by me.

Reactions: marvollo and Miyaku
Hey Guys, do you think Ivan is still working on Roms for the Mi2(s)? I still use his 5.1.1 Rom and I'm pretty happy with it but I'd like to update to an newer version as well... This is still my phone for every day usage so I'd like to know if it's worth updating. Thanks in advance ;)

Hey Guys, do you think Ivan is still working on Roms for the Mi2(s)? I still use his 5.1.1 Rom and I'm pretty happy with it but I'd like to update to an newer version as well... This is still my phone for every day usage so I'd like to know if it's worth updating. Thanks in advance ;)
No, it wont be updated.