[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Any news regarding the OTG issue? I tried the AOSP KK ROM on my Mi2s and it works! Then I switched back to your Cm 11 because is greatly modded! But OTG would be useful for me!

Thanks anyway guys for your unbelievable job! ;-)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Read op it works (need external power)
The battery of mi2 is 1930 not as same as mako which is 2100 mah. https://github.com/mitwo-dev/androi...mmit/8d6fec9033236f2befc35c9ca7c067a05f47992f

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
What's the hell? U want mako battery? U want to fight to have 10 hrs with 30 minutes on ? I hope no :p

Sent from my nexus 7

Last edited:
@linuxx
What are the difference for installing in other system partition?

@M1cha
I'll wipe and flash this time with CM gapps, and report latter
just make sure to format the system partition before installing cm11.
otherwise the installer scripts will automatically backup and restore the old gapps.

just make sure to format the system partition before installing cm11.
otherwise the installer scripts will automatically backup and restore the old gapps.
Manual delete the addon.d folder in /system .

Addon.d folder inclues needed scripts for cm rom, rom may not boot or works well

Sent from my nexus 7
Delete this folder before flash roms , gapps will not be backuped . It runs when you flash Roms .

Oh okay for the gapps, I may give it a try if my wifi is strong enough to download new ones without stopping the dl.
I'm a bit fed up about formating my system partition everytime, but no matter, if it's for a better experience I'll do it :p
Thanks a lot for the informations!

Keep up guys you're doing an awesome work!

U just need to do that when u want to switch to another gapps package.
Once done u never ever need to format the system partition or install the gapps.

Reactions: MiKhan
That cause a lot of problems related to dualboot, since miui recovery apply it on system partition not on recovery partition and cwm will have some problems. The best way to fix this is areistoolkit/fastboot.
And if u install wiui update your recovery via fast boot/Aries toolkit cuz Wiui install an old version which is not working with kk

Sent from my nexus 7
I thought one can avoid automatic flashing of a different version of recovery during the Miui/Wiui ROM boot, since M1cha's CWM asks whether the user wants to disable the recovery to be re-flashed during boot.
At least this seems to work for me just fine and I have been flashing both CM and Miui based ROMs for some time.

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB

I have an other question, is it possible to increase notification and alarm clock sound in the next release?
Because they are a bit low, especially the alarm clocks, it doesn't wake me up.

Regards.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

use gravity box in xposed installer & try to increase system sound to maximum bro...
I can't find any option related to sound . Just an option to add more sound steps to up and down volume.
So @M1cha , any chance to have miui volume? Maybe modifing mixerpaths?

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

ah and: please don't use PA gapps anymore. New package is in OP.
If you've installed pa gapps already just format the system partition before flashing cm11.
the gapp switch extremely increased my system performance.

Reactions: nicerok
ah and: please don't use PA gapps anymore. New package is in OP.
If you've installed pa gapps already just format the system partition before flashing cm11.
the gapp switch extremely increased my system performance.

What about linuxx's gapp pack? Is it ok (I like that it lets me to choose which gapps to install...)

@M1cha: is it ok to
1) format the system partition
2) install the new firmware
3) install the new gapps
4) reboot the phone
?
I'm having the Google sound search crashing at every boot...

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk