[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

CPU governor is not working with this new kernel ? !

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

CPU governor is not working with this new kernel ? !

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
Fine for me
ynazapa2.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

In dalvik battery life is fantastic (0205 build), just stay away from tasker!

Inviato dal mio GT-P3110 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi M1cha,
I found very high wakelocks with this kernel.
I'm not able to bind them to any specific application (it could be my fault, though).
At the moment, the highest one is msm_hsic_host.
WLD tells that the phone is awake for 46% of the time over 8h 16m total time since I disconnected it.
I found this thread in which people is talking about a possible fix from qualcomm about this wakelock:
http://www.oppoforums.com/threads/kernel-appears-to-have-the-msm_hsic_host-wakelock-bug.787/
Do you think this fix couls be applied to this kernel too?
Is it already applied?
I'm trying to investigate further using BBS but it seems I can't get any further information on this.
Ok, I answer myself: I just saw that these two patches seem to be already in the kernel linked in op.
I'm switching back to dalvik to give it a try.

TEST ROM:
http://d-h.st/XbR

Pls report back especially about battery life.
internally powered OTG is fixed in this version, too.
Dirty flash on top of the previous one is ok?
btw: (with the previous rom) using dalvik I didn't notice any abnormal wakelock (so far).
Now I'll try this new one switching back to ART.

Dirty flash on top of the previous one is ok?
btw: (with the previous rom) using dalvik I didn't notice any abnormal wakelock (so far).
Now I'll try this new one switching back to ART.
yes it's ok
thx for testing

and btw ART is experimental. who uses that can't complain about battery drains.

Reactions: Giangiva
yes it's ok
thx for testing

and btw ART is experimental. who uses that can't complain about battery drains.
Yes, I know it's experimental, that's why I'm... "experimenting" it! ;-)
And just to put it down clearly: I do not complain, I just share my thoughts in the hope to make this phone better and better... :)

Reactions: 1elf1 and M1cha
TEST ROM:

This works well for me. It's the first one in a while that's let me run Antutu all the way through without it terminating at 87%!

However, I tried USB OTG and it didn't work. It works for me when I use a different cable with an external power source.

Also, when I plug headphones in, I can hear calls, but the phone microphone doesn't work. I assume it thinks it's a headset for some reason.

The battery life has been brilliant so far. I've really been pushing it and it's lasted very well. Not done a full charge/discharge with clearing battery stats yet though.

TEST ROM:

OTG is working for me: I'm using an OTG cable from xiaomi, didn't test with other cables.
The only way I found to unmount the USB key is from settings->memory->unmount. Is there any shorter way to do it?
If I can find the cable, I'll test also the MHL (I'm sure I have it, somewhere... :) ).

With ART (now I know it's his problem), I'm still having some wakelocks but it changed.
Now the most "active" one is sns_async_ev_wakelock.

I'll try also with dalvik.

I'm noticing a tedious "click" sound when I answer a call and, for example, when the display goes to sleep (becomes dark).
I didn't notice it before: is it something that can be fixed?

Thanks once again for your great work! :)

Every few reboots the Android.systemui process goes into a loop crashing. I've not had this issue before. I've tried formatting system, reinstalling and wiping caches too.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Does anyone of you has weird bug with wireless toggle?
It doesn't want to turn on sometimes.
I couldn't reproduce it.
It happens randomly when I switch between wireless and data plan, also sometimes when I switch off wireless.

And camera comes out error randomly when I dont even use camera at that time. It has happened to me just once.

Does anyone of you has weird bug with wireless toggle?
It doesn't want to turn on sometimes.
I couldn't reproduce it.
It happens randomly when I switch between wireless and data plan, also sometimes when I switch off wireless.

And camera comes out error randomly when I dont even use camera at that time. It has happened to me just once.
in normal or experimental rom?

This works well for me. It's the first one in a while that's let me run Antutu all the way through without it terminating at 87%!

However, I tried USB OTG and it didn't work. It works for me when I use a different cable with an external power source.

Also, when I plug headphones in, I can hear calls, but the phone microphone doesn't work. I assume it thinks it's a headset for some reason.

The battery life has been brilliant so far. I've really been pushing it and it's lasted very well. Not done a full charge/discharge with clearing battery stats yet though.
do you have a mi2s? maybe non working otg is mhl related like charging problem was.
do you have the headphone problem on stable cm11, too? Sounds like a audio HAL problem.

Every few reboots the Android.systemui process goes into a loop crashing. I've not had this issue before. I've tried formatting system, reinstalling and wiping caches too.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
pls post logcat. and if you use xposed post the list of modules u've activated