[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

I just don't tweak anything! :p

Dalvik, Auto Brightness, 2 Profiles (default one for outside and one for @home with 2g and no mobile data because i have wifi.)
gmail+exchange push, hangouts, fb

Batterydrain while deepsleep is still a bit high, but batterydrain if phone is active is really okay for me.
But this also means, i would not expect insane good standby-time with this rom or kernel.

And i usually reboot after phone is fully charged.

edit: most of it was with ondemand gov, but i use interactive normally which drains a bit more but is faster imho.

Reactions: shocks
With 14/02 release i have 31h with 2h 40m of screen use. I disable/enable location when i need most the time disable and greenify facebook, the most wake up cpu app in my case.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

With 14/02 release i have 31h with 2h 40m of screen use. I disable/enable location when i need most the time disable and greenify facebook, the most wake up cpu app in my case.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk
Lol, why cm users use greenify? Do u know what's privacy guard+app ops?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Settings - Performance - Processor
settings doesn't work :(

I'm tring to get better battery life by setting it to ONDEMAND/Min 384 MHz/Max 1242 MHz, and I have Set on boot checked.
But it doesn't seems to work at all. The Maximum CPU frequency seems to change randomly, sometimes it changes when I didn't even reboot my phone. It may changes itself to 1512 MHz (It's not even a selectable frequency! WTH?) and 1728 MHz.

7lYk2.png

More info soon ;)

Ow yeah! Great news, hoping to get official support, à Huge thanks to ours devs here!

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

@M1cha I'm having some problem with 2014-02-14 build.
If I connect to internet directly (which is not through a proxy) I have absolutely no problem.
But If I use some proxy tools like Shadowsocks, the download speed is limited to 50KB/S.

I used to consider this as the bug of the app until I tried out ivan's rom today and found that I can get full speed with Shadowsocks on that and as soon as I switch back to your CM11 (2014-02-14 build) I'm limited to 50KB/S again.
I tried to format /system1 and /data1, then flash your CM11 to system2 to get a fresh rom (I have TDB enabled)
I installed nothing (not even gapps) but only Shadowsocks and I'm stucked at 50KB/S again :(
I tired to replace superuser with supersu, and as I expected, didn't make a difference.

Both ivan's aosp 4.2.24 and ca-aosp 20140306 doesn't have this problem. Can you look into this and fix it? It's really important since Google doesn't serve their services in my country, I had to use proxy to get to them.
For now I'm going to temporary using ivan's aosp 4.2.24 (since his ca-aosp 20140306 have some problem that while playing music, it lags a lot for some reason I have totally no idea) until this could be fixed :(

Have u ever read thus thread on xda? If not read it (especially the last 4 pages)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2484740
Support Xiaomi Mi2/2S please

Ha ha ha.... very entertaining & interesting.
I can smell something burning under Zenedel's.... He will come to know what is the power of community.
He shouldn't be a Moderator with such an attitude at all. He acts as if he is the CEO of some big company.
Infact i was the one who created this thread, but i don't know so many thins happening there ! cool:cool:

Ha ha ha.... very entertaining & interesting.
I can smell something burning under Zenedel's.... He will come to know what is the power of community.
He shouldn't be a Moderator with such an attitude at all. He acts as if he is the CEO of some big company.
Infact i was the one who created this thread, but i don't know so many thins happening there ! cool:cool:
actually it wasn't the power of the community. For some reason my mails don't reach their server if I send them to devrel.
When I used the googlegroups mail address they answered. Dunno what's wrong there but they've added my mail to whitelist now and I hope it will work.

Wow, that's great news! Maybe people will like Xiaomi more now.

Oh, and also we (I?) may get working USB DAC support.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last unofficial build, for everyone M4 is ready
arevegu6.jpg

Keep cm updater active in nightly channel, a notification will come soon ;)

Reactions: MSephiroth
Oh god yeah that's good :)

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
I forgot to tell u, when u'll install it recovery will ask u to install untrusted package, say yes, I changed updater.apk with the one inside the nexus 7 builds

Sent from my nexus 7

Last edited: