[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Okey check this:
I downloaded your pizza.
Placed on sdcard. Not in any map, just open the phone on my computer and put it there. Renamed it to update.zip.
Then rebooted to recoverymode. Option: Install update.zip to system One.
When is at 99% it says: update failed.
Now i can no more reboot to system one, but system two only.

I feel really newbie here -.-

Okey check this:
I downloaded your pizza.
Placed on sdcard. Not in any map, just open the phone on my computer and put it there. Renamed it to update.zip.

I you don't bother to search don't expect that others who did search do the job for you... A "newbie" isn't someone who don't know but someone who dosen't wanna learn!

Okey check this:
I downloaded your pizza.

use this cmw recovery (http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/...od-recovery-6-0-4-8.19686/page-40#post-208754)

1. Download latest recovery-signed-***.zip
  2. if you are on stock recovery: Copy the file as “update.zip” in the root directory of your sdcard
  3. Reboot into recovery and install the zip file

if you want to have cyanogenmod rom in sys1 and miui in sys2, you have to activate truedualboot (from cwmrecovery) before you flash any other new rom. You will lose all your data activating the tdb, so make a backup of what you need with some app like Titanium backup

Okey check this:
I downloaded your pizza.

Yep, it's "ok", miui recovery cannot flash any kk rom, in facts I told u to flash recovery before rom. If you don't want to have any issue you just need to follow what's written

is it an upgrade of micha's one, am i right? the name pizza (proud to be italian!) is misleading (to me)
The name is pizza cuz I'm crazy and my PC is crazy too. It makes pizzas, not builds :p

Dirty flash possible?
No, let me ask differently: did you dirtyflash?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk
You can if you want. I didn't

Sent from my mi²s

Last edited:
Since I installed cm-11-20140605-UNOFFICIAL-pizza, my gallery app is gone from my app drawer and also the CM gallery app I installed a while a go from linuxx. I can find the stock gallery app when I go to settings->apps, but I can't manage to get it back in the app drawer.

Since I installed cm-11-20140605-UNOFFICIAL-pizza, my gallery app is gone from my app drawer and also the CM gallery app I installed a while a go from linuxx. I can find the stock gallery app when I go to settings->apps, but I can't manage to get it back in the app drawer.
I am also experiencing this issue.

same here, never solved...the cm gallery in the cyngn_apps-linuxx should work...I use camera jb+ that has the same gallery as the stock (jelly bean version)...or try quickpic

Installed the latest version + cm gapps. I only have 570kb left on system partition as a result. Now I can't apply hosts file from adaway. Any ideas?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

same here, never solved...the cm gallery in the cyngn_apps-linuxx should work...I use camera jb+ that has the same gallery as the stock (jelly bean version)...or try quickpic
I've tried flashing the cyngn_apps-linuxx zip. No succes though...

Edit:
Extracting the .apk from the .zip and installing it manually worked.

Installed the latest version + cm gapps. I only have 570kb left on system partition as a result. Now I can't apply hosts file from adaway. Any ideas?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk
Use the 'root browser' app and go to system/app and delete anything you don't need. Host files from adaway only need about 1 mb (if I'm not mistaken).

Hi guys! After one year i decided to customize my Mi2 phone. Like very much miui but last releases really sucks.
So i put TDB and now i have Wiui (better then miui, like it very much) and now i installed CM 4.4.2
Wow, it's amazing, probably smoother then miui, surely faster. Think it's really great. Don't know now which use...
A question if i want an app on CM i have to install it right? But then if it's the same in Wiui rom it takes double space in the phone?

Reactions: John Young
Hi guys! After one year i decided to customize my Mi2 phone. Like very much miui but last releases really sucks.
So i put TDB and now i have Wiui (better then miui, like it very much) and now i installed CM 4.4.2
Wow, it's amazing, probably smoother then miui, surely faster. Think it's really great. Don't know now which use...
A question if i want an app on CM i have to install it right? But then if it's the same in Wiui rom it takes double space in the phone?
Well, you get two data partitions anyway. So you shouldn't care.

yes but the space is the same! I mean if i have 1 gb of app in partition 1 and the i nstall the same app in the partition 2 they are different but the total space busy is 2 gb

I'm running this rom for 2 weeks now and I assume the camera issues are known? The camera can't focus at all and often shows the green indicator as if it has focused when really the image is terribly blurry. Also close up pics are impossible, I used to use my phone as bar code scanner but that's impossible now.

This is true for the stock camera app and third party apps btw.

I come from a CM10.2 rom done by Cofface (a Chinese developer) and there the camera worked a lot better. It had a lot of freezes (often during focusing, sometimes resulting in flash staying lit) but at least it focused alright so pics came out nice.

Is there something I can do to improve the camera performace?

Also, I have about one random reboot a day btw.

yes but the space is the same! I mean if i have 1 gb of app in partition 1 and the i nstall the same app in the partition 2 they are different but the total space busy is 2 gb
Well, Yes. The point is: data partition 1 and data partition 2 both need their space, regardless of whether you install apps or not. So yes, you install apps twice. But in you don't, you don't save space.

I'm running this rom for 2 weeks now and I assume the camera issues are known? The camera can't focus at all and often shows the green indicator as if it has focused when really the image is terribly blurry. Also close up pics are impossible, I used to use my phone as bar code scanner but that's impossible now.

This is true for the stock camera app and third party apps btw.

I come from a CM10.2 rom done by Cofface (a Chinese developer) and there the camera worked a lot better. It had a lot of freezes (often during focusing, sometimes resulting in flash staying lit) but at least it focused alright so pics came out nice.

Is there something I can do to improve the camera performace?

Also, I have about one random reboot a day btw.
try the miui camera from micha's folder: http://d-h.st/users/M1cha/?fld_id=30574#files

i used to have soft reboot with previous version (it reboots from cyano logo, hard reboots are from MI icon)...not with the last one

Hi, can someone tell me why it's impossible to flash MIUI on second partition? Of course TDB is activated but it's always failing...

Hi, can someone tell me why it's impossible to flash MIUI on second partition? Of course TDB is activated but it's always failing...
Did you make a factory reset on 2nd partition? Do that, then double check md5 sum of downloaded miui file.